Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 15. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

10 days to go? does that mean that the ICO would come to an end 10 days from now?
I will not be extended anymore?

Right, the crowdsale will end in 9 days and will not be extended.

Guys what is this? I am participating in the signature campaign but who the heck is the manager? This is a very interesting project but whoever is responsible for the bounty campaign, this is the worst management I have ever seen in the crypto space. Is this even alive? Does the campaign still count? Slack link doesn't work, nothing works. No updates, no activity. I would say you made a really bad decision in regards to the bounty campaign manager and it obviously hurt you considering the amount you raised with your awesome concept.

We apologize for the inconvenience - our external bounty manager seems a little over-worked, but please be assured that all campaign contributions count (if they meet the requirements) and will be updated accordingly. Our Slack channel was closed due to many spammers/scammers - everything else is up and running.
Please bear with us, we appreciate all your support.

Thank you

Ok no problem, sorry for my harsh tone. But I think you could have gained more visibility with a better management of the campaign and you have a great concept in my opinion. I read the white paper and anything else I could find about you. Looks very promising and I think the team is also very solid. So best of luck for the last few days of your ICO!
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

10 days to go? does that mean that the ICO would come to an end 10 days from now?

Guys what is this? I am participating in the signature campaign but who the heck is the manager? This is a very interesting project but whoever is responsible for the bounty campaign, this is the worst management I have ever seen in the crypto space. Is this even alive? Does the campaign still count? Slack link doesn't work, nothing works. No updates, no activity. I would say you made a really bad decision in regards to the bounty campaign manager and it obviously hurt you considering the amount you raised with your awesome concept.

We apologize for the inconvenience - our external bounty manager seems a little over-worked, but please be assured that all campaign contributions count (if they meet the requirements) and will be updated accordingly. Our Slack channel was closed due to many spammers/scammers - everything else is up and running.
Please bear with us, we appreciate all your support.

Thank you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
Hello

Do we have a chance to know when or ETA of spreadsheets bounty will be updated and available to everyone? Also How much fund raised so far, thank you everyone

The spreadsheets will be updated shortly.
We raised >1m now, 10 days to go, final round of marketing starting tomorrow.
A general update is following in the coming hours.
Thank you

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I will be following your updates. it's a wonderful project you have got and I wish you guys best of luck with the project.
Hello

Do we have a chance to know when or ETA of spreadsheets bounty will be updated and available to everyone? Also How much fund raised so far, thank you everyone

The spreadsheets will be updated shortly.
We raised >1m now, 10 days to go, final round of marketing starting tomorrow.
A general update is following in the coming hours.
Thank you
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Hello

Hello, sorry that I ask in this thread, but the bounty topic is not active, I want to ask if I should join your slack, in the terms it says that should but the link does not work,
please give me a working link I must join the slack
Thank you.

Hi

Our Slack channel was closed due to many spammers/scammers. Please contact us directly: [email protected] and our support will help you.

Thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several investors have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-2953 . Answer them please
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Hello, sorry that I ask in this thread, but the bounty topic is not active, I want to ask if I should join your slack, in the terms it says that should but the link does not work,
please give me a working link I must join the slack
Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
### UPDATES ###

Dear supporters

Here are the latest updates on the Authoreon crowd sale / platform:

- We closed another 4 pilot partners from the supplying industry

- We raised $847,538 so far

- Beta platform & proof-of-concept almost ready

- 2 Videos in production (general explanation and 1st module functionality)

- Upcoming meetings with several highly interested state officials

- 27 days to go, we're doing our best to hit the $1M

We will keep you posted. If you have questions, please post them here or send them directly to [email protected].

Thank you again for your support in the Authoreon crowdsale.

The Authoreon Team

That's quite a good news there. Almost hitting 1m.
There's still plenty of time to hit that target. I'm sure this project will make it to the top.

Keep it up Authoreon team. Cheesy

a million dollars is good ,as I recall it has been going on for quite a long time,and we still have a chance and a time to gather a decent amount,which should be sufficient for project development
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks promising! 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This project is quite sometime now. Good to see it is progressing. This type of project is what blockchain technology can be full in potentials. Come the day when it is launched, I will expect mass adoption.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
### UPDATES ###

Dear supporters

We will keep you posted. If you have questions, please post them here or send them directly to [email protected].

The Authoreon Team

That's quite a good news there. Almost hitting 1m.
There's still plenty of time to hit that target. I'm sure this project will make it to the top.

Keep it up Authoreon team. Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I join this grandiose project. It looks like a giant of the cyber-security industry. I wish him good luck.
### UPDATES ###

Dear supporters

The Authoreon Team
We'll be attending BConference Abu Dhabi Dec 7.
We'd love to meet up! Please get in touch to arrange a meeting.

https://bconference.org
Did project really collect only 125 ETH for the first day?  Shocked
Their address: 0xf982113d7d7D37e2Bc931BD183406EfA529e52Fd

We raised 700k through various payment options so far. Please refer to the section "Funds raised" on our homepage for more details.
There are still some funds in our Paypal Escrow wallet, so the AUTH tokens will be sent after the 30 day waiting period.
The funds raised section will be updated shortly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Did project really collect only 125 ETH for the first day?  Shocked
Their address: 0xf982113d7d7D37e2Bc931BD183406EfA529e52Fd
Pages:
Jump to: