Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 17. (Read 11284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
- Furthermore, we're discussing the possibility of extending the crowdsale by 2 months (as suggested by our Seed investors) due to the delayed marketing and the uncertainties in the crypto world during the past weeks. We would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Thank you for your interest in the Authoreon crowdsale!

This caught my attention, any update on this? will the crowdsale be extended?
What'll happen to the bounty campaign? will it be extended too?
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
You're right, sorry for the late update - we're working very hard, but we definitely have to improve on the communication part :-)

So here are the latest updates:

- We raised 500k+ so far, which means we reached the soft cap and we will build the Authoreon solutions as planned.

- We almost completed the beta of the Authoreon platform and our first SCaaS-module (we will inform you in the coming days once it's ready for testing).

- We closed 5 more pilot partners (will be published after successful pilots).

- We also started building a prototype for our data retention solution (as requested by a government official we're in talks with).

- We hired a marketing professional to revive the marketing, growth hacking and to improve communications to better explain our solutions.

- Furthermore, we're discussing the possibility of extending the crowdsale by 2 months (as suggested by our Seed investors) due to the delayed marketing and the uncertainties in the crypto world during the past weeks. We would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Thank you for your interest in the Authoreon crowdsale!
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I think, to fully maximize the attraction of investors you need a responsive manager on every platform and update every details of achievement. This will give you a shout through the investors ear, it will caught an eye for sure.

Whenever investors are looking for something to invest in, they always check the whole presentation and how was it presented. If its well presented the only question is, how was it presented ? The activeness or responsiveness on every platform of team, for giving replies, additional infos, feedback, achievement, and listing on some famous blog are very important keypoints.

Giving a  "telephone number and active emailing" for "costumer support" is a must for investor. That will act as a guide, because sometimes when some newbie at investing at cryptocurrency is trying to invest and they want guide, an "oral guide" cause sometimes a plain text/chat/email isn't enough to guide them. This will keep them and push them to invest and not to turn their heads on the project just because they don't know how to participate.

Because as I see, in this thread and reddit your aren't that active/responsive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
How many Btc invested in this project? Is this project will be successful or fail?
Your opinions!
They have raised $512k so far, the soft cap was $500k, thus the project considered as successful, however there are more 10 days for investors to join, ICO will end on October 15th.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
How many Btc invested in this project? Is this project will be successful or fail?
Your opinions!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
there is a bounty thread?
Private beta testing. Sounds great. I'm in!
But on what platform will it be available? PC? iOS? ANDROID?

We'll first relese a desktop version. Mobile will follow early 2018.
legendary
I'd like to join beta.. please let me know what I need to do.   Thanks!

As for airdrop, my bitcointalk account is barely 6 months old, and kicking myself for being a lurker for a very long time before registering here.

Please just send an invite request through our contact form and you will be notified on Oct 1st to join the beta.
Thank you

Private beta testing. Sounds great. I'm in!
But on what platform will it be available? PC? iOS? ANDROID?

As for airdrop, my bitcointalk account is barely 6 months old, and kicking myself for being a lurker for a very long time before registering here.

Please just send an invite request through our contact form and you will be notified on Oct 1st to join the beta.
Thank you
nice concept, authoreon is almost the same as rivetz "cyber security" but authoreon has many more functions and I like that.
i have question " how to known about crowdsale progress on your website " i am not see countdown time and fund already rise.

Thank you. It's both in the FAQ section, we will restructure the homepage in the coming days, though.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
nice concept, authoreon is almost the same as rivetz "cyber security" but authoreon has many more functions and I like that.
i have question " how to known about crowdsale progress on your website " i am not see countdown time and fund already rise.
projeck Authoreon failed  Huh

Not at all, we're raising funds, closing deals and cooperations, and we're finalizing the development.
Closed beta Oct 1st. Ask for an invite.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
projeck Authoreon failed  Huh
Yesterday ı received lots of mail from authereon slack channel about pre ico myetherwallet info etc. It looks like scam. Whats happening. Can somebody explain me 

These are scam/phishing messages. Please be very careful. We already talked to Slack, if they cannot fix the problem, our slack channel will be closed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Yesterday ı received lots of mail from authereon slack channel about pre ico myetherwallet info etc. It looks like scam. Whats happening. Can somebody explain me 
legendary
most of the soft cap in the internet site is seen to be exceeded. if you inform from here too it will be good

They've reached soft cap? From what I know, soft cap is 500,000 USD.
That would be a great news if they really did reach it.
most of the soft cap in the internet site is seen to be exceeded. if you inform from here too it will be good
Hi dev

how is the ico process going. we are expecting good news

Hi sir,

I am already waiting for ico news Smiley
Hi dev

how is the ico process going. we are expecting good news
Pages:
Jump to: