Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 11. (Read 11284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
Hello Authoreon team staff memebers here. I read about Authoreon project in roadmap regardles of exchanges listing. You know in what exchanges will be listed AUTH? Thanks and good luck!

Well, it is only a matter of time before AUTH Tokens will be listed on an exchange.
From what I've heard (I might be mistaken tho) they're gunning to get listed on Hitbtc, which is not as bad as any other low volume exchanges out there.
From the post a couple of numbers above, I think we will be hearing announcements about this matter around January 20th+.
Same goes for the bounties. I assume Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Hello Authoreon team staff memebers here. I read about Authoreon project in roadmap regardles of exchanges listing. You know in what exchanges will be listed AUTH? Thanks and good luck!
I think the team is working on it ,give them time ,it is unlikely that even if there are agreements with the exchanges they will open them before the official release
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Dear supporters

The Authoreon Token Sale was successfully completed and we want to thank you for all your support and contributions.
We will work very hard to make Authoreon a big success.

To stay up-to-date and be informed about the latest developments,
please signup for our newsletter, visit our Roadmap or follow us on social media.

Details regarding the listing of AUTH on exchanges will be published mid january.

Thank you and a happy new year!

The Authoreon Team

Congratulations team on a successful Token Sale ,expect more good news about the development of your project!
tell me what is the final amount of funds was raised during the sales?
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
Dear supporters

The Authoreon Token Sale was successfully completed and we want to thank you for all your support and contributions.
We will work very hard to make Authoreon a big success.

To stay up-to-date and be informed about the latest developments,
please signup for our newsletter, visit our Roadmap or follow us on social media.

Details regarding the listing of AUTH on exchanges will be published mid january.

Thank you and a happy new year!

The Authoreon Team
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
The amount raised is impressive and it shows the strong support for this project.
There's still plenty of time to hit the hardcap. I'm sure this project will be spectacular

Keep it up Authoreon team
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Interesting concept so far based on the whitepaper. Curious to where you're going to be implementing this system if it is successful.

It was stated that you guys are not planning on making the coin available on exchanges until after the crowdfunding. Can you state some exchanges you guys have in mind or is it still too early for this information?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I would like to wish the team Happy New Year 2018 and hope you will achieve great success since its a really good project. really glad to be part of it.. will follow up. keep us updated.. thanks
Activity: 36
I have a question on the Authereon homepage, are we allowed to submit multiple links and comments,I hope this won't disqualify during the pre-sale

it says -you have multiple posts or comments to submit, you have to submit them individually.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Excellent team really! I like to wish the whole team HAPPY NEW YEAR! Really wish this a huge success, as so many people have their life attached to this including me! Have made heavy investment here, I really feel great about the project and the whole team!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It’s seriously hard to stop the excitement, as just hours away from the year 2018 and of course, the major event for Authoreon, as the Crowdsale gets over. Just can’t wait to see how things develop ahead in days to come. 2018 is truly going to be spectacular!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
project authoreon if I see from the program project he is very nice and the purpose is very clear,I'm sure this project will be a large project ... with project ideas address the issue of cyber security and strengthen individual privacy data secure is a very good idea. with a team of professionals I think this project will reach the target..I hope this project can be successful.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
Great team! I have joined your airdrop.

And I think it's a biggest gift for me in new year. And I'll support you forever.

Wish it successful and go to the moon in 2018.
Activity: 122
This is a great project that will definitely tackle the issue of cyber security and improve individuals privacy and data safety.
Activity: 62
The Authoreon solutions prevent fraud, cyber attacks, material and immaterial identity theft, and they provide an all-over traceability to supply and ownership chains. With cyber attacks, password breaches, identity theft and document fraud on the rise, it becomes very obvious that the current online safety measures are not sufficient. Company details Website https://www.authoreon.io/ Headquarters Singapore Year founded 2017 Company type Sole Proprietorship Company size 2-10 employees Specialties Blockchain, Ethereum, Authorization, Authentication, Verification, Certification, Identit Theft Protection, and Fraud Protection
Activity: 126
very good this project everything that all the criptomoedas should be
Activity: 154
I have a question on the Authereon homepage, are we allowed to submit multiple links and comments,I hope this won't disqualify during the pre-sale
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I'm a big fan of investing in ICO's, risky as they may sometimes be. I guess it's the excitement of the unknown!

Looks to me like one of the most promising offerings for a while now. Tangible, applicable idea, which has enough uniqueness about it to stand out. The Dev team seem like a patient bunch which is always good to see. Certainly looks like a coin building solid foundations, as opposed to the pump and dumps you see these days.

I think (and hope) Authoreon will be one to watch and will be putting my money where my mouth is!

Very well explained. When I found this project I was shocked about the tiny attention which has been paid to this. I don't know why the is the case but they have a real solution to a real problem. That's a huge thing. I mean, so many ICOs are inventing problems which they would like to solve at the same time for their own benefit. This problem that Authoreon looks to solve is real! I believe this could go places.
Activity: 37
I'm a big fan of investing in ICO's, risky as they may sometimes be. I guess it's the excitement of the unknown!

Looks to me like one of the most promising offerings for a while now. Tangible, applicable idea, which has enough uniqueness about it to stand out. The Dev team seem like a patient bunch which is always good to see. Certainly looks like a coin building solid foundations, as opposed to the pump and dumps you see these days.

I think (and hope) Authoreon will be one to watch and will be putting my money where my mouth is!
Activity: 322
goodluck great project  ..waiting for the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: