Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 19. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is really good that someone tries to implement blockchain technology in such a useful sphere, keep on trying! How much this project has collected?
The ico stage will be only in 12 days, that is why you are a bit early with this question. Check the timer on the site to be informed with the latest  changes
ok, thanks, I will what about prospects of this project, what is the main reason for this project to attract a lot of funds?
Well, BIOHAL is a competitive blockchain platform and the quality of being scalable. This platform will perform a lot of functions that their competitors does not have
Activity: 92
This is really good that someone tries to implement blockchain technology in such a useful sphere, keep on trying! How much this project has collected?
The ico stage will be only in 12 days, that is why you are a bit early with this question. Check the timer on the site to be informed with the latest  changes
ok, thanks, I will what about prospects of this project, what is the main reason for this project to attract a lot of funds?
Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
this is very good thing, because cancer is very dangerous for today and there is not absolutely working mean of cure
Yes, it is true, most people recognized their cancer at stage 1 to 4, needed an emergency surgery or already cannot be cured. The biohal mission is to eliminate that situation and find their disease at stage 0.
I hope that the cure will be invented in the nearest future, but now it would be better to detect it on the first stage to prevent negative effects
Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
this is very good thing, because cancer is very dangerous for today and there is not absolutely working mean of cure
Yes, it is true, most people recognized their cancer at stage 1 to 4, needed an emergency surgery or already cannot be cured. The biohal mission is to eliminate that situation and find their disease at stage 0.
Activity: 92
Activity: 26
I see that this project is interesting to users. I did not have time to get acquainted with the features of the project. Why did the community like it so much? Can some description?

Yes, you are right, the project is really interesting to a large number of users. Full description can be found on the official website and on the first page on the forum. Take an interest!

The person asked to brief him about the project, and not to tell where this information is located. In short: ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

Yes, on the forum, people ask one thing, and get an answer to a completely different question. It's funny Smiley

Yes, sometimes! The idea is interesting and I understand why users are so actively discussing the project, I will follow it and I hope that it will be successful in the future.
I see that this project is interesting to users. I did not have time to get acquainted with the features of the project. Why did the community like it so much? Can some description?

Yes, you are right, the project is really interesting to a large number of users. Full description can be found on the official website and on the first page on the forum. Take an interest!

The person asked to brief him about the project, and not to tell where this information is located. In short: ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

Yes, on the forum, people ask one thing, and get an answer to a completely different question. It's funny Smiley

Activity: 26

brand new
Activity: 0
This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?
How can a buyer use a project token? In addition to investment attractiveness, for which it can be used? Is this information available?

Yes, the official site contains a description of the token and its functionality. I got acquainted with them and after that I was interested in the project, because it would be interesting for me to try to use this product.

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data using biometric verification 4. Get access to large DNA data based on owner approval 5. Join the ecosystem as a player

Thanks for the information friend, I wanted to write this too, but you beat me! These items play a significant role in getting acquainted with the project!

I understood, thanks comrades! The project has a very large functionality. If you familiarize yourself with the description in detail, you will definitely want to start using the project, as this is a new stage in the medical field!
brand new
Activity: 0
What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service!

What are you talking about? Can I have more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

People will be able to more transparently get information about received medical services and use virtual currency for this!
Pages:
Jump to: