Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 23. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I briefly familiarized myself with the project and began to understand approximately what group of users it was created for. But I want to explore the project more widely.
Who is the group project in telegrams? What do you think, how good is the activity there at the moment? How many users appear every day?

I follow the project, including in the telegram channel and I see that every day a large number of new users appear in the group who ask questions

I see questions, what can you say about the work of the support team? How well and quickly do they answer user questions? I think this is very important when working with users.

For each question, the user receives a wide response, but not always it happens quickly, but within an hour the user gets an exact answer.

Yesterday I talked to the project administrator in a telegram and he answered me all the questions. I was pleased with the work of the support service!
brand new
Activity: 0
Who is the group project in telegrams? What do you think, how good is the activity there at the moment? How many users appear every day?

I follow the project, including in the telegram channel and I see that every day a large number of new users appear in the group who ask questions

I see questions, what can you say about the work of the support team? How well and quickly do they answer user questions? I think this is very important when working with users.

For each question, the user receives a wide response, but not always it happens quickly, but within an hour the user gets an exact answer.

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
This thread was consistently on the first page of the ANN section - what happened?!?

Well, maybe it's because these users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo.

Any thread that features "conversation" between these bots should be considered suspect/scammy. Oh, and if you think that "blockchain" can cure cancer I have some prime Florida swampland to sell you.
None of the content have been plagiarized. There seems to be a drop in the conversation none the less, but that doesn't mean i can buy the florida swampland from you. Thanks. Make the world a better place.

No content was plagiarized, you say? Well, here's just one example in which Tiny_Prism:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

Copied from amanai:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

This starts on page 2 of your thread - boomertoo, specifically - and continues from thereon out. Basically, about 90% of this thread is just bump-bots talking to each other.

copper member
Activity: 26
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Biohal Social Media links

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram Group
copper member
This thread was consistently on the first page of the ANN section - what happened?!?

Well, maybe it's because these users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo.

Any thread that features "conversation" between these bots should be considered suspect/scammy. Oh, and if you think that "blockchain" can cure cancer I have some prime Florida swampland to sell you.
None of the content have been plagiarized. There seems to be a drop in the conversation none the less, but that doesn't mean i can buy the florida swampland from you. Thanks. Make the world a better place.
copper member
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by a good project idea?

I say that I like the idea and goals of the project. Do you know about this project or are you asking about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently found out about this project and I am interested to learn more about it. Can you tell me more?

Biohal is an innovative preventive medical project that uses liquid biopsy technology to detect cancer and alzheimer's at early stages.
For more details please refer the whitepaper from our website, so that you can get a clear idea of this project:
https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by a good project idea?

I say that I like the idea and goals of the project. Do you know about this project or are you asking about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently found out about this project and I am interested to learn more about it. Can you tell me more?

Oh sure. There are data on the BIOEL Blockchains.

This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many problems that will help users
Activity: 266

Oh sure. There are data on the BIOEL Blockchains.

Activity: 350
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to realize this idea!
Activity: 252
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!
Activity: 196
Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
This can be a pretty serious reason for the development of this project. I am very pleased that this project works not only on paper, it’s great!
Pages:
Jump to: