Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 21. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have never noticed in this area projects related to health care. It is very difficult at the moment, but if the project can get wide support from investors, then it may turn out to be interesting!

I agree with you that at the moment it is difficult to implement such a project due to the fact that all healthcare is under the supervision of states, but this project gives very good forecasts!
Activity: 26
I am currently reading about proteo technology on your website, you refer to the research work, but I do not see direct links to this, why? I would like to be able to read more information about this.

I think you can just use Google and read all the information you need. it's not so difficult, I think you will not be hard to do.
But I meant something else. Their website has links to research papers on Proteo technology, but for some reason they are inactive, although this should work. So I ask why this happened.

Oh, you mean it, I just misunderstood, probably some kind of error occurred, try to change the language on the site, perhaps this is due to a script error. In any case, you can always write to them by mail or telegram chat.

And this is a good idea, thanks for telling me, I'll do it. I was just interested in the proteo technology and I really want to study this in more detail.
I am currently reading about proteo technology on your website, you refer to the research work, but I do not see direct links to this, why? I would like to be able to read more information about this.

I think you can just use Google and read all the information you need. it's not so difficult, I think you will not be hard to do.
But I meant something else. Their website has links to research papers on Proteo technology, but for some reason they are inactive, although this should work. So I ask why this happened.

Oh, you mean it, I just misunderstood, probably some kind of error occurred, try to change the language on the site, perhaps this is due to a script error. In any case, you can always write to them by mail or telegram chat.

I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
Yes, this is exactly the case; Biochal is not only a database that stores analysis data, it is a complex ecosystem that links many elements together. For example, clinics, doctors, ordinary users. investment companies and even insurance companies. A lot of everything.

And why does the system need it? What is the point of combining all these elements among themselves, doesn’t this project have in itself one definite goal, namely to help people explore cancer, isn’t it?

Yes, this is how to help people explore and work together on this problem, which is why it is necessary to unite all these elements. I think that the creators of the project approached this issue more competently and they know what they are doing.
It was just that initially the idea of the project seemed too simple to me, so I asked, but maybe you're right, I think I should study this project in more detail, have a good day!
I understand that Biohal is not just a project but a whole single ecosystem that combines many different nodes, am I right?
Yes, this is exactly the case; Biochal is not only a database that stores analysis data, it is a complex ecosystem that links many elements together. For example, clinics, doctors, ordinary users. investment companies and even insurance companies. A lot of everything.

And why does the system need it? What is the point of combining all these elements among themselves, doesn’t this project have in itself one definite goal, namely to help people explore cancer, isn’t it?

Yes, this is how to help people explore and work together on this problem, which is why it is necessary to unite all these elements. I think that the creators of the project approached this issue more competently and they know what they are doing.

brand new
Activity: 0
in fact, I am a little concerned, because the pre-sale ends in 2 days and many who would like to take part in it may not be in time.

It seems to me that your excitement is in vain, because this is just a pre-sale stage. It will be followed by the main stage of the sale of tokens, so that everyone can take part in this.
Oh, and I did not know about it, thanks for the information. But what's the point of doing a pre-sale period, and then after the sale period? Why can not I assign one specific term?

Well, this is the usual motivational strategy, in addition, during the pre-sale period, you can buy tokens at a lower price than later, this also has a certain meaning.
brand new
Activity: 0
in fact, I am a little concerned, because the pre-sale ends in 2 days and many who would like to take part in it may not be in time.

It seems to me that your excitement is in vain, because this is just a pre-sale stage. It will be followed by the main stage of the sale of tokens, so that everyone can take part in this.

Oh, and I did not know about it, thanks for the information. But what's the point of doing a pre-sale period, and then after the sale period? Why can not I assign one specific term?

Well, this is the usual motivational strategy, in addition, during the pre-sale period, you can buy tokens at a lower price than later, this also has a certain meaning.

Well thanks for the information, now I will be aware of this. Probably should have studied the project site more closely, so as not to ask such stupid questions. Thanks for the help!

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Your project is certainly relevant in the modern world and with further development, I think, will take the main place in health care. Which countries supported your project and what is your superiority over similar projects? Huh
It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?

I do not know why you did not hear about this, most likely you are not interested in this. But about the technology of Proteo, I heard before and this is a great solution but so far all this is at the stage of research work.
So you want to say that it is too early to talk about the possible implementation of this technology? But after all, this project is aimed precisely at the implementation and distribution of this technology, isn't it?

In fact, you can visit the official website of the proteo and read a lot of interesting information there. This is far from a project at the research stage; a medical center has been opened in Japan which is already functioning.

This is really impressive, I hope that such a solution will get more widespread and we will come one step closer to the problem of curing cancer.
Activity: 28
It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?

I do not know why you did not hear about this, most likely you are not interested in this. But about the technology of Proteo, I heard before and this is a great solution but so far all this is at the stage of research work.
So you want to say that it is too early to talk about the possible implementation of this technology? But after all, this project is aimed precisely at the implementation and distribution of this technology, isn't it?

In fact, you can visit the official website of the proteo and read a lot of interesting information there. This is far from a project at the research stage; a medical center has been opened in Japan which is already functioning.

Pages:
Jump to: