Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 22. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?

I do not know why you did not hear about this, most likely you are not interested in this. But about the technology of Proteo, I heard before and this is a great solution but so far all this is at the stage of research work.
It seems to me that I first heard that such a type of biopsy is possible at all. Why so little information about it and why we still have not implemented such technologies?
I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

All the basic information you can post on the official website or ask the support service. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Activity: 4
I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

All the basic information you can post on the official website or ask the support service. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
Activity: 6

Is there any admin on this thread, i try to find some information about your bounty campaign to get some tokens, but there is no info at all. Why is that?
it is not available at the moment. I think there can be no bounty, sometimes the team of developers can not spend time for this,  because all of them are involved into software solution development
Is there any admin on this thread, i try to find some information about your bounty campaign to get some tokens, but there is no info at all. Why is that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
So what solution do you propose?

Not my job, technically, but I would suggest that the project management not hire any thread bumping services because now that you are on the mod's radar the next step may very well getting banned and trashing the entire thread.

copper member
Activity: 26

There is no beta testing for Biohal right now. If any, will announce it ASAP.
copper member
How can you specify that bots are talking to each other? They may be genuinely interested in the product as well.

Are you not paying attention? These bots are copying each other and recycling the same sentences/posts over and over again. It's so obvious what they are doing that you would either have to be stupid or else playing stupid to not see it, and note that if the global mods determine that the bots were being used get around the "only one bump per 24 hours" rule rather than just generate artificial buzz then the entire thread can be nuked and the OP banned.

Also note that a new group of bump-bots have been brought online in the other threads that were targeted along with yours... And I am obviously watching for this.

So what solution do you propose?
copper member
Please make links to the lead's LinkedIN
I guess my investors will be interested in this. let me know over tg y0ujin
Please DM me
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
How can you specify that bots are talking to each other? They may be genuinely interested in the product as well.

Are you not paying attention? These bots are copying each other and recycling the same sentences/posts over and over again. It's so obvious what they are doing that you would either have to be stupid or else playing stupid to not see it, and note that if the global mods determine that the bots were being used get around the "only one bump per 24 hours" rule rather than just generate artificial buzz then the entire thread can be nuked and the OP banned.

Also note that a new group of bump-bots have been brought online in the other threads that were targeted along with yours... And I am obviously watching for this.

Activity: 20
Please make links to the lead's LinkedIN
I guess my investors will be interested in this. let me know over tg y0ujin

copper member
This thread was consistently on the first page of the ANN section - what happened?!?

Well, maybe it's because these users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo.

Any thread that features "conversation" between these bots should be considered suspect/scammy. Oh, and if you think that "blockchain" can cure cancer I have some prime Florida swampland to sell you.
None of the content have been plagiarized. There seems to be a drop in the conversation none the less, but that doesn't mean i can buy the florida swampland from you. Thanks. Make the world a better place.

No content was plagiarized, you say? Well, here's just one example in which Tiny_Prism:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

Copied from amanai:

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.

This starts on page 2 of your thread - boomertoo, specifically - and continues from thereon out. Basically, about 90% of this thread is just bump-bots talking to each other.

I briefly familiarized myself with the project and began to understand approximately what group of users it was created for. But I want to explore the project more widely.

What is your problem? Why can't you do it now? What do you want to know now?

I wanted to clarify what I already learned. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. This project is aimed at this group of users, it will help people to do their work more quickly and safely.

This is good. Thank you, I think this project will receive a good investment from the community, as this idea is very attractive.
Activity: 3
I briefly familiarized myself with the project and began to understand approximately what group of users it was created for. But I want to explore the project more widely.

I wanted to clarify what I already learned. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. This project is aimed at this group of users, it will help people to do their work more quickly and safely.

Pages:
Jump to: