Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 20. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How can a buyer use a project token? In addition to investment attractiveness, for which it can be used? Is this information available?

Yes, the official site contains a description of the token and its functionality. I got acquainted with them and after that I was interested in the project, because it would be interesting for me to try to use this product.

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data using biometric verification 4. Get access to large DNA data based on owner approval 5. Join the ecosystem as a player

Thanks for the information friend, I wanted to write this too, but you beat me! These items play a significant role in getting acquainted with the project!
How can a buyer use a project token? In addition to investment attractiveness, for which it can be used? Is this information available?

Yes, the official site contains a description of the token and its functionality. I got acquainted with them and after that I was interested in the project, because it would be interesting for me to try to use this product.

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data using biometric verification 4. Get access to large DNA data based on owner approval 5. Join the ecosystem as a player

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!

Great news, I think the project will pick up the required amount of funds to start functioning. I am betting on this project and I want it to be successful, as this is a very interesting idea.

I believe that it is incredibly difficult to implement at the moment. The market is in decline and medicine is one of the most difficult areas for development, because people are skeptical about such a project.
This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!

Great news, I think the project will pick up the required amount of funds to start functioning. I am betting on this project and I want it to be successful, as this is a very interesting idea.

What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service!

What are you talking about? Can I have more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
brand new
Activity: 0
I have never noticed in this area projects related to health care. It is very difficult at the moment, but if the project can get wide support from investors, then it may turn out to be interesting!

I agree with you that at the moment it is difficult to implement such a project due to the fact that all healthcare is under the supervision of states, but this project gives very good forecasts!

What is the project going to attract investors and clients for? Who is interested in?

The basic idea is that "people and families around the world can live with peace of mind" medicine, which begins with knowledge. Due to this, a large number of users around the world are interested in the project!

Wow, that sounds really interesting, I will follow the project, if the bounty is available, I will be happy to participate in the program!
What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service!
How will the system work with the project coins? How will medical services be paid for? I do not understand. I need an answer, tell me!

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
Wow, if this technology will actually work, then I am sure that a large number of users will be interested in spending their money on medicine using cryptocurrency and coins of this project!

I think that this can be done only with the help of very large investments from institutional investors. Because here you must first create a large system.

In addition to creating a system, it will be necessary to conduct a large-scale PR campaign, because as many people as possible should know about this technology. It will be very interesting!
How will the system work with the project coins? How will medical services be paid for? I do not understand. I need an answer, tell me!

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered in BIOHAL application and coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
Wow, if this technology will actually work, then I am sure that a large number of users will be interested in spending their money on medicine using cryptocurrency and coins of this project!

I think that this can be done only with the help of very large investments from institutional investors. Because here you must first create a large system.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have never noticed in this area projects related to health care. It is very difficult at the moment, but if the project can get wide support from investors, then it may turn out to be interesting!

I agree with you that at the moment it is difficult to implement such a project due to the fact that all healthcare is under the supervision of states, but this project gives very good forecasts!

What is the project going to attract investors and clients for? Who is interested in?

The basic idea is that "people and families around the world can live with peace of mind" medicine, which begins with knowledge. Due to this, a large number of users around the world are interested in the project!

Pages:
Jump to: