Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 25. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think that this project will be popular among many users, since this technology is very popular now!

Where did you hear about this project? I saw a lot of news in this forum, what about you?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, I also asked questions in the telegrams channel of this project

Do you use the telegram of this project? I think this is a great tool to get answers to questions!

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT more detailed information I received from the administrator

I was sure of it! I noticed that this project has good users who are actively working on the project!
Activity: 364
I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think that this project will be popular among many users, since this technology is very popular now!

Where did you hear about this project? I saw a lot of news in this forum, what about you?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, I also asked questions in the telegrams channel of this project

Do you use the telegram of this project? I think this is a great tool to get answers to questions!

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT more detailed information I received from the administrator

You can ask questions about anything that you would like to ask at the telegram channels but you can find out more information and detail in the white paper, all the information you need there.
https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
Activity: 392

Activity: 322

Activity: 266
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media of biohal contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Activity: 252
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
i say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have looked into your project and it is very much new to the medical field. By the looks of it,  blockchain has been imbibed into it for obvious security reasons. I would like to get into the project and see how it benefits the people around the world. Investors out there, Biohal is very profitable and it would also help to build their ecosystem and benefit the world.

excellent project
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Pages:
Jump to: