Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 2. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Qurrex (QRX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Wow!
Interesting new rating web site.
Have you big luck!
These are the websites I like

The site has reviews on the Qurrex project but things aren't detailed, people won't appreciate the value of the token. It is best to consult the whitepaper and the information published by the dev.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Qurrex (QRX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Wow!
Interesting new rating web site.
Have you big luck!
These are the websites I like
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
So guys, what do we see? the price of the token fell 10 times, there is no activity on Github from the team, no news is published on social networks. What this means? are you a Scam?
This is typical for most projects on the market. There is nothing specific about the work done in the latest project report. Only their plans for the future. In addition, they made it clear that there will be no listings for exchanges until the market recovers

The entire crypto market is now in little stable phase in the last 2, 3 month comparable with the first part of this year. Is posible to grow in this last 3 months?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
So guys, what do we see? the price of the token fell 10 times, there is no activity on Github from the team, no news is published on social networks. What this means? are you a Scam?
This is typical for most projects on the market. There is nothing specific about the work done in the latest project report. Only their plans for the future. In addition, they made it clear that there will be no listings for exchanges until the market recovers
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Take any other project that raised funds with the help of ICO during the last half year and make a comparative analysis. In 90% of the case you will see the same picture, so there is nothing to be surprised, it remains only to wait and believe in a brighter future!
This is the only official announcement since the ICO ended: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1
They explained everything in it, the project won't have anything new until January 2019.

I'm was supporting the Qurrex project more than 5 months and from what I see, the Qurrex project have good, promising future. Good luck!
This is the only official announcement since the ICO ended: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1
They explained everything in it, the project won't have anything new until January 2019.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Such bonuses are already the norm. Some projects declare them openly, others give such bonuses by agreement. The larger the investor, the more the bonus can be given to him. Ordinary mortals about it may not even guess. From here and wild plums after entering the stock exchange.

When the project at the pre-sale stage gives big bonuses to investors, I carefully consider it for participation. But if this bonus is about 20-30%, then this is quite a normal situation, because the first investors usually come in a larger amount and are the first to risk losing their investments in case of fraud!

The bonus issue for strategic investors is normal. They join early and take more risks, so they deserve to receive that bonus. All projects offer attractive incentives from the beginning as a general rule.

I agree with this. I think the bonuses are normal to be offered to all early stage investors, such as private sale or presale investors. Good luck to all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
The new site began to look more professional and pleasant in appearance.  I'm waiting for the launch of the Qurrex cryptocurrency trading platform.

Indeed, it looks "NASDAQ-like"  Grin I would recommend to fill the Company page on the website, legal and privacy always matter for clients of exchanges.
Such bonuses are already the norm. Some projects declare them openly, others give such bonuses by agreement. The larger the investor, the more the bonus can be given to him. Ordinary mortals about it may not even guess. From here and wild plums after entering the stock exchange.

When the project at the pre-sale stage gives big bonuses to investors, I carefully consider it for participation. But if this bonus is about 20-30%, then this is quite a normal situation, because the first investors usually come in a larger amount and are the first to risk losing their investments in case of fraud!

The bonus issue for strategic investors is normal. They join early and take more risks, so they deserve to receive that bonus. All projects offer attractive incentives from the beginning as a general rule.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The new site began to look more professional and pleasant in appearance.  I'm waiting for the launch of the Qurrex cryptocurrency trading platform.
    Hello everybody! Interesting News... Team to announce that Qurrex New website is now available. It’s a complete redesign which makes everything a bit more easy to use and better looking. The site is responsively designed for nearly every platform and device. To learn more, click here: https://medium.com/qurrex/introducing-qurrex-redesigned-website-f1e2a9b09a5c
This is interesting news, which confirms the team is working hard, I visited the new site. Hopefully there will be more interesting news in the near future.

Qurrex is one of the few projects that seriously respect, step by step the roadmap. I just read the latest medium article, which tells about the relevant Qurrex project progress.Good Luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
    Hello everybody! Interesting News... Team to announce that Qurrex New website is now available. It’s a complete redesign which makes everything a bit more easy to use and better looking. The site is responsively designed for nearly every platform and device. To learn more, click here: https://medium.com/qurrex/introducing-qurrex-redesigned-website-f1e2a9b09a5c
This is interesting news, which confirms the team is working hard, I visited the new site. Hopefully there will be more interesting news in the near future.
Excellent ideas from the team, but the beginning of work in 2019 seems to me very not soon and competition among  exchanges will grow.
People need a good product so long time is also okay. Compete with other exchanges are always fierce, need to look carefully before launch.

According to the recent medium blog article, the Qurrex team decided to launch the centralized exchange as they planned until the first half of 2019. Here is the article: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1  Good luck.

I hope that meanwhile the team works to list own tokens on a different exchange to provide liquidity.
The actual price on forkdelta is about 1/10 of the lower ICO price.

Liquidity in forkdelta exchange is a very small one, the daily volume of QRX transactions insignificant. That's why the QRX in ETH can change a lot from one hour to another in just a few ETH as transaction values.
Good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Qurrex Project Highlights: Products, Development Stage and Token Listing

Introduction

During the summer months, the Qurrex team actively dedicated itself to the project implementation and today we would like to inform you about the current status of the project and its further development prospects.

Products

Qurrex Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
The flagship product of Qurrex project is a professional platform for digital assets trading, which will meet the high standards of international financial regulators and the requirements of qualified traders and institutional players.

First of all, the platform will be focused on new participants of the cryptocurrency market: professional participants of equity, derivative and currency markets — brokers, HFT and algotraders, market makers, investment banks and trading houses.

Qurrex will become the one of the hubs to the cryptocurrency market for institutional players, that annually serve millions of client accounts with a total trillion turnover.

On the other hand, retail clients (current participants of cryptocurrency market) will get a fast, stable, secure and transparent platform for digital assets trading.

Read more here.....
Pages:
Jump to: