Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 4. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Who is consolidating and waiting until September 1? More buy orders with higher values appear today on forkdelta. Are there any rumors of top exchange?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Eth was a lot higher when qrx did their ico. Plus they didn’t sell out. Ico’s in general are down 80-90% this year. I’d be surprise if we are even 50% of ico price. Probably be like closer to 10-20%. Just be honest
This year, invest in any ICO almost lost 9/10 balance account. QRX isn't listed on official exchange but has lost more value than other coins on forkdelta.

The fact of having burned many million QRX is one of the reasons for the current value of QRX. The value of the project, as well as QRX listing in one or more top exchanges, can raise the QRX value. Currently there are only about 10 - 11 million QRX. Good luck.

In a long run, large token burning will lead to increase in price, that is what the simplest law of demand and supply tells us  Wink  I wouldn't be worried about the price, for example today QRX against ETH added approximately 100%, presumably due to expected announcement of the official exchange for QRX trading. 

It is very true that QRX has a very good perspective on the value in exchanges, but first of all we expect to see the implementation of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I think that Qurrex exchange will become one of the most popular exchanges in the near future. Qurrex looks very promising. I really like the idea of this project and I think that it is very in demand in our time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Eth was a lot higher when qrx did their ico. Plus they didn’t sell out. Ico’s in general are down 80-90% this year. I’d be surprise if we are even 50% of ico price. Probably be like closer to 10-20%. Just be honest
This year, invest in any ICO almost lost 9/10 balance account. QRX isn't listed on official exchange but has lost more value than other coins on forkdelta.

The fact of having burned many million QRX is one of the reasons for the current value of QRX. The value of the project, as well as QRX listing in one or more top exchanges, can raise the QRX value. Currently there are only about 10 - 11 million QRX. Good luck.

In a long run, large token burning will lead to increase in price, that is what the simplest law of demand and supply tells us  Wink  I wouldn't be worried about the price, for example today QRX against ETH added approximately 100%, presumably due to expected announcement of the official exchange for QRX trading. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It is the world's first hybrid crypto-exchange, using blocking technology in conjunction with centralized nodes. The project is created with an ambitious goal - to solve the problem of limited liquidity on decentralized trading floors and to provide a speed of work comparable to traditional stock exchanges.

Activity: 66
is there the latest news from this project? I see at the telegram, the admin said later this month, but this is the end of the month, does anyone know?

It is possible in the next 3 days to be this announcement because we are only August 28, the end of this month being August 31. Good luck!
Activity: 80
is there the latest news from this project? I see at the telegram, the admin said later this month, but this is the end of the month, does anyone know?
What is the price of QRX in current? What exchange I can find it?

Actually it hasn't been still officially announced to list on any exchange. So that you can try on this link below (just check the price, not recommend to trade right now.)
https://forkdelta.github.io

Thank you, I completely agree with your opinion not to trade in the next few days. QRX still has a great deal of potential benefits upcoming soon. I do recommend for ppl we should HODL by now and keep patient at the end of year 2018.

Trading on decentralized exchanges is safe, but you definitely need to know the address of the contract. not to run into scammers! The main advantage of such exchanges, I believe the opportunity to buy tokens at a low price, while the project did not realize the road map.

QURREX interesting project and can give a solid income for investors, I think it's worth adding it to your portfolio! The only thing that bothers me is the lack of news after the round of sales of tokens! I would like to know how things are with the implementation of the platform and the speed of transactions within the network!
I think that decentralized eschanges are a very good option and there are small volumes. I hope for the big exchanges.
After 2 months of preparation for the exchange, we have the ability to see big exchanges, hopefully binance. The QRX price won't rise much before January 2019 when the qurrex exchange version launched.

From what I understand on the telegram channel, by the end of August we will have an announcement on the future steps of the project as well as on the possible exchanges. Good luck!

Actually it hasn't been still officially announced to list on any exchange. So that you can try on this link below (just check the price, not recommend to trade right now.)

Thank you, I completely agree with your opinion not to trade in the next few days. QRX still has a great deal of potential benefits upcoming soon. I do recommend for ppl we should HODL by now and keep patient at the end of year 2018.

Trading on decentralized exchanges is safe, but you definitely need to know the address of the contract. not to run into scammers! The main advantage of such exchanges, I believe the opportunity to buy tokens at a low price, while the project did not realize the road map.

QURREX interesting project and can give a solid income for investors, I think it's worth adding it to your portfolio! The only thing that bothers me is the lack of news after the round of sales of tokens! I would like to know how things are with the implementation of the platform and the speed of transactions within the network!
I think that decentralized eschanges are a very good option and there are small volumes. I hope for the big exchanges.
After 2 months of preparation for the exchange, we have the ability to see big exchanges, hopefully binance. The QRX price won't rise much before January 2019 when the qurrex exchange version launched.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
An interesting project, it is a pity that came out at a very bad time for the entire crypto-currency community. What is the price now (and what was the ISO)?

The main thing is that they all worked well during the next HYIP of the crypto-currency market! Thanks to the QURREX platform, large capitals can enter the market and the price of the token will be much higher than the current values!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
An interesting project, it is a pity that came out at a very bad time for the entire crypto-currency community. What is the price now (and what was the ISO)?
Congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO.  I think that your first hybrid crypto exchange will be one of the best exchanges in the world in 2019.  Good trading volumes for you!
If done exactly as promised, it will exactly be one of the best exchanges in the world. Currently, not many people believe that, you can see through the forkdelta.

Even if the idea of such a exchange is very good, investors' credit is also given by the managerial team's ability to implement such a project. Good luck.
Congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO.  I think that your first hybrid crypto exchange will be one of the best exchanges in the world in 2019.  Good trading volumes for you!
If done exactly as promised, it will exactly be one of the best exchanges in the world. Currently, not many people believe that, you can see through the forkdelta.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 129
this project is just wonderful! pay attention to the fact that it has good advantages compared to similar platforms and the most unquestionable of them is speed. in the description of the project there is a comparison chart with the eminent exchanges, and the Qurrex is clearly ahead of them!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: