Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 3. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Excellent ideas from the team, but the beginning of work in 2019 seems to me very not soon and competition among  exchanges will grow.
People need a good product so long time is also okay. Compete with other exchanges are always fierce, need to look carefully before launch.

According to the recent medium blog article, the Qurrex team decided to launch the centralized exchange as they planned until the first half of 2019. Here is the article: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1  Good luck.

I hope that meanwhile the team works to list own tokens on a different exchange to provide liquidity.
The actual price on forkdelta is about 1/10 of the lower ICO price.

I wouldn't be worried about the price in the mid term. Exchange bound tokens are usually relatively stable in price and tend to perform better especially if there is a reward share system (which is part of Qurrex too), see for example Bridgecoin of Cryptobridge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Excellent ideas from the team, but the beginning of work in 2019 seems to me very not soon and competition among  exchanges will grow.
People need a good product so long time is also okay. Compete with other exchanges are always fierce, need to look carefully before launch.

According to the recent medium blog article, the Qurrex team decided to launch the centralized exchange as they planned until the first half of 2019. Here is the article: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1  Good luck.

I hope that meanwhile the team works to list own tokens on a different exchange to provide liquidity.
The actual price on forkdelta is about 1/10 of the lower ICO price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

As we have seen in the article in the medium blog, the Qurrex team has not decided yet on the QRX listing in any exchange. I think it will be a relatively short time, although they wrote it up to 3 months.

"We decided to postpone the issue of listing QRX token on external exchanges for up to 3 months."

Good luck.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, I would like to know when there will be some news about the sale of tokens on a stock exchange.

From what I've heard over the past week, news about the next step, including listing exchanges, will be about 24 hours, that is Monday. Good luck.
There was a news from the team that regarding the listing, it was said that in 3 months.

No exchange will list QRX in a short time and its price is coming back after being pumped on Forkdelta. We have to wait another month, they will contact exchange after the market recovered positively.

Right now I saw in frokdelat that the sale price is on 0.000348900 ETH / QRX. There is nothing abnormal, everything is within limits where nothing surprising will not happen. If the positive news would definitely go up, but I think it may go down if some people want to sell. Good luck.

Time to stack up our bags!  Cheesy Some orders were filled for 0.000180200 ETH/QRX yesterday, I will be happy to buy from anyone at this price.
Btw. Appending a link for news from the team - https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1
Many sell orders below 0.0004 ETH/QRX but no one cares about these sell orders now. Do you think we should still buy below 0.0002 ETH/QRX? Are the sell orders still too expensive?

Right now the last buy Order about Qurrex in forkdelta is priced at 0.000200000 Qurrex / ETH. The QRX sale price you can see in this last sell order of 0.000340000 Qurrex / ETH. Very good for those willing to invest in the project. Good luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A modern multifunctional platform for investors and traders, aimed at large volumes, but at the same time provides opportunities not only for professionals, but also for less experienced people.  I'm happy to support you guys good luck to the team.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Today's market is downward trend, this is probably a difficult month. If the market still doesn't recover until the end of the year, QRX probably will not be listed on the official exchange.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Hello, I would like to know when there will be some news about the sale of tokens on a stock exchange.

From what I've heard over the past week, news about the next step, including listing exchanges, will be about 24 hours, that is Monday. Good luck.
There was a news from the team that regarding the listing, it was said that in 3 months.

No exchange will list QRX in a short time and its price is coming back after being pumped on Forkdelta. We have to wait another month, they will contact exchange after the market recovered positively.

Right now I saw in frokdelat that the sale price is on 0.000348900 ETH / QRX. There is nothing abnormal, everything is within limits where nothing surprising will not happen. If the positive news would definitely go up, but I think it may go down if some people want to sell. Good luck.

Time to stack up our bags!  Cheesy Some orders were filled for 0.000180200 ETH/QRX yesterday, I will be happy to buy from anyone at this price.
Btw. Appending a link for news from the team - https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-project-highlights-products-development-stage-and-token-listing-80e6c7d6b8f1
Many sell orders below 0.0004 ETH/QRX but no one cares about these sell orders now. Do you think we should still buy below 0.0002 ETH/QRX? Are the sell orders still too expensive?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Eth was a lot higher when qrx did their ico. Plus they didn’t sell out. Ico’s in general are down 80-90% this year. I’d be surprise if we are even 50% of ico price. Probably be like closer to 10-20%. Just be honest
This year, invest in any ICO almost lost 9/10 balance account. QRX isn't listed on official exchange but has lost more value than other coins on forkdelta.
i did not know they are listed on forkdelta. i was looking for some updates and now i can't wait to see how it performs.

If you want to verify about QRX listing on Forkdelta decentralized exchange you can see here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x1d5a98162a497cd204948bc5e00e98b44abc7cd4-ETH

About value of QRX now in forkdelta price is more under evaluated. Good luck to all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Eth was a lot higher when qrx did their ico. Plus they didn’t sell out. Ico’s in general are down 80-90% this year. I’d be surprise if we are even 50% of ico price. Probably be like closer to 10-20%. Just be honest
This year, invest in any ICO almost lost 9/10 balance account. QRX isn't listed on official exchange but has lost more value than other coins on forkdelta.
i did not know they are listed on forkdelta. i was looking for some updates and now i can't wait to see how it performs.
Activity: 196
A powerful idea that will be widely publicized around the world. The Qurrex platform has changed my attitude to cryptocurrency exchange. I liked that this Platform combines all the advantages of centralized exchange (including high speed) and security of decentralized exchange.
Activity: 126
the project has significant features and key characteristics. they show fairly complete data, which confirms the fruitful work and what the developers should trust. for example, the main characteristics are a hybrid infrastructure, as well as a new generation of security that includes safe cold storage, hot wallets insurance programs and supervision by an it-insurance company.
Pages:
Jump to: