Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】PRIME TALENT CHAIN| AI AND BLOCKCHAIN IN STAFFING & RECRUIMENT - page 12. (Read 1210 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have been badly affected because of delay in the communication. I have waited months to get only a negative response. I am sure a lot of people are frustrated with the current system like me. It is not wrong to say this leads to psychological stress.

Whatever you said is 100% true. A lot of times I have pondered why can’t these people just get back to me? What is gonna cost them? But after reading PTC’s blog I understood the complications and challenges that a recruiter faces. However, that doesn’t justify the action of not getting back to the candidates.

As a recruiter, it is really hard to keep track of the candidates. That too once someone is hired, it is impossible to go inform the candidates who have applied that the role is taken. I hope the PTC and it’s automated changes this.

PTC wants to makes communication instant between the hiring manager and the job seeker. With our automated ecosystem, it is totally possible.
Activity: 149
I have been badly affected because of delay in the communication. I have waited months to get only a negative response. I am sure a lot of people are frustrated with the current system like me. It is not wrong to say this leads to psychological stress.

Whatever you said is 100% true. A lot of times I have pondered why can’t these people just get back to me? What is gonna cost them? But after reading PTC’s blog I understood the complications and challenges that a recruiter faces. However, that doesn’t justify the action of not getting back to the candidates.

As a recruiter, it is really hard to keep track of the candidates. That too once someone is hired, it is impossible to go inform the candidates who have applied that the role is taken. I hope the PTC and it’s automated changes this.
Activity: 56

Activity: 157

copper member
It is an amazing concept, you guys. I think in the next few years it is gonna change the way a recruitment process works. I really look forward to being a part in this.

Hi, thank you so much. Be a part of our family by joining the telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
Activity: 149
It is an amazing concept, you guys. I think in the next few years it is gonna change the way a recruitment process works. I really look forward to being a part in this.
Activity: 82
Activity: 112
If I want to invest in your cryptocurrency what are the benefits I will have?

That’s amazing. Even I wanted to ask the same question of what is benefits of having your PT Coin.
copper member

Utility tokens
Exchange
To make payments in the PTC ecosystem
copper member
Why do you need blockchain for this? Smiley  what is currently wrong with the employment process? I wouldn't be happy if everyone could see where I've applied especially as I'm still at my old job and I don't want my boss finding out I'm applying for other positions

1) Blockchain is used in candidate ‘s background verification, development of Skill Communities and Consensus Protocol
2) There are several challenges that employers and candidates are facing today, we have detailed all of it in our White Paper, request you to go through it. And another important point is PTC eliminates all the intermediaries between a candidate and the hiring manager / employer
3) None will be able to see the candidate’s information unless he/ she gives access to the profile. Hope it answers your questions.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.

For more updates, join our telegram group  : https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
copper member
I like this project, I see they can make it easier for companies that want to find new employees.

We totally appreciate that. Thank you and please connect with us on telegram :
https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
copper member
Amazing! But how a passive job seeker is found? Just through the information from the resume?

From their whitepaper, “PrimeSource searches through social networking sites, like LinkedIn, and analyses candidate profiles. With its AI-based algorithm, which has over 50 predictive variables, it identifies passive job seekers that may be potentially looking for job change in the next 30-120 days.”

Haha! I am totally into this project.

We totally appreciate that. Thank you and please connect with us on telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
Amazing! But how a passive job seeker is found? Just through the information from the resume?

From their whitepaper, “PrimeSource searches through social networking sites, like LinkedIn, and analyses candidate profiles. With its AI-based algorithm, which has over 50 predictive variables, it identifies passive job seekers that may be potentially looking for job change in the next 30-120 days.”

Haha! I am totally into this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I like this project, I see they can make it easier for companies that want to find new employees.
copper member
Thank you for the answer! It is easy and same like the referral rewards concepts that are used in apps. It is nice that you have incorporated smart contracts into this.

Read our whitepaper for more detailed information and look out for our ICOs.
Activity: 157
Thank you for the answer! It is easy and same like the referral rewards concepts that are used in apps. It is nice that you have incorporated smart contracts into this.
Activity: 56
copper member
Ahh, now I am convinced. I think the parameters differ and can be set based on the requirements.

Bingo!
Pages:
Jump to: