Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】PRIME TALENT CHAIN| AI AND BLOCKCHAIN IN STAFFING & RECRUIMENT - page 14. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 126
I have waited for the companies to reply or give a feedback a lot of times. I am really sick of it. I really hope your process curbs it.

We know the pain of it and that’s one of our goals. We intend to make communication faster with automation.
Activity: 149
I have waited for the companies to reply or give a feedback a lot of times. I am really sick of it. I really hope your process curbs it.
Activity: 82
copper member
What have you planned about burning?

Once the platform is ready, half of the coins as payments to our portal will be burnt thereby reducing the number of coins and increasing the demand.
What have you planned about burning?
copper member
That’s good. When are you starting your ICO? 

Very soon, join our Telegram channel for instant updates?  https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
That’s good. When are you starting your ICO? 
copper member
How are the payments done?

All the payments are done via PT Coins. The ecosystem consists of two wallets; PTC Coin Wallet and Fiat Wallet with an Internal Exchange.
copper member
What are these skill communities?

Skill communities are talent pools. Based on the skill set and the location of the verified candidates, skill communities are formed. Eg. Web developers-Chicago form a skill community which can be accessed by hiring managers.
copper member
How are you using Big data? Can you answer precisely?

With big data, we develop applications that ingest, filter, analyze, and correlate potentially massive volumes of continuous data streams based on defined, proven, and analytical rules that alert hiring managers to take appropriate action.
What are these skill communities?
Activity: 82
How are you using Big data? Can you answer precisely?
Activity: 39
Why do you need blockchain for this? Smiley  what is currently wrong with the employment process? I wouldn't be happy if everyone could see where I've applied especially as I'm still at my old job and I don't want my boss finding out I'm applying for other positions
copper member
How will this help me get a job?

You will have a wide variety of options globally
No need for sending applications and
employment references to every potential employer.
Makes the application process easier and faster
How will this help me get a job?
copper member
What do you want to change in the recruitment industry?

We want to make the recruitment process easier, faster and cost-efficient to job seekers and employers. We intend to eliminate intermediaries and help both the sides get the best of all.

Activity: 56
What do you want to change in the recruitment industry?
Pages:
Jump to: