Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】PRIME TALENT CHAIN| AI AND BLOCKCHAIN IN STAFFING & RECRUIMENT - page 4. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Do you think there is lack of quality resumes now?
Activity: 56
copper member
Activity: 126
Can give some insight about the referral programs?

Sure! We have referral programs for investors and candidates. We also give rewards/incentives to interviewers.

Activity: 56
Can give some insight about the referral programs?
copper member
Pt coin protection is maintained? What  measure will u take?

To prevent fraudulent activities, Prime Talent Coin generates transaction signatures. In addition, the coin addresses a different Base58 prefix byte, so that the addresses start with the product name. This prevents user confusion. While the transaction signature changes mean, the network will not validate any transaction sent on the incorrect network, the differing prefix byte and (associated UI validation) will prevent a user trying to create such a transaction.
copper member
When will u update the ICO? I have been checking  your website.

Very soon. Appreciate your interest. We have decided on the dates and will release it soon
Activity: 157
 When will u update the ICO? I have been checking  your website.
copper member
The prime source tool will take resumes from where?

Attractive Referral Programs with Prime Talent Coins on successful hires
Job Boards
Online Resumes
Social Networking
Sites Advertisements
Professional Forums
Conferences and Meets
Passive job seekers
Are few of the sources.
Activity: 157
The prime source tool will take resumes from where?
copper member
I have been through a lot of pressure because of the current process. I really hope things get better with PTC

Thank you for the appreciation... Join Us Telegram , for more details, https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
copper member
What a project! The next few years are gonna be crucial. Let’s hope for the best

Thanks for the appreciation..
Activity: 149
What a project! The next few years are gonna be crucial. Let’s hope for the best
Pt coin protection is maintained? What  measure will u take?
copper member
Activity: 149
I have been through a lot of pressure because of the current process. I really hope things get better with PTC
copper member
I like this project as it can clearly eradicate bias.

Yes, it will. Thank You.
copper member
Chatbots’ use in your project?

Chatbots also help recruiters in repetitive and administrative tasks, thus making them more productive & efficient in other activities that require human interaction & judgment. As chatbots are interfaces, for them to be smart to understand the context and be able to share relevant information with the user, they need to be extensively trained. This requires data and an intelligent underlying algorithm.
Pages:
Jump to: