Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 16. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
It's all very appealing. But it requires a huge number of users to work well. And it's better to be presentble for every region. Even if sometimes global trade is needed, the regular supplies are better to be done within the domestic market.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Who will be able to see the users profiles in the network?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Seriously, why making the WP so long?
Activity: 189
The supply chain integration can lead to a major network some day. Doesn't it violate your concept for decentralization?
Internet itself is decentralized, isn't it? And it's size and influence doesn't violate anything as far as I know.
Activity: 142
What markets you'll target first?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
So this is trying to create a decentralized payment system.
Good purposes i think, in order to achieve that purposes, it should makes extra effort and should make an extra advertisement so that many people will know about the project.
Activity: 119
Hi! Procurean is a registrated company or you'll register it later?
Activity: 201
we know that there are a lot of ecommerce platforms introduced lately, what kind of consumers are you looking at here? and what kind of commercial partners you have right now if theres any?

If I remeber it right, Procurean was founded by the team from Gepom - a successful company in Slovenia. They have many partners who will also join the new network when it's ready. I love the fact that the team is experienced and they know how to release this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project is very interesting if looking from the perspective of submission of project ideas on this thread, I also see many advantages gained if someone invested in this project, when is ICO started?
Activity: 46
How a company can join the network? And when?
Activity: 125
What information the companies will share in network?
Activity: 166
Why your token sale starts only in October? You don't have to make us wait for so long, do you?
Relax. Not every project starts marketing the last moment.
Activity: 56
Hey, when you're going to get public attention with the vloggers help? I can help you to create professional video reviews and the team interviews.

Hello! We are interested in that idea, please send us your offer on [email protected].
What conferences you've visited lately?

Hello! So far we have visited PODIM 2018.
Next week you can meet us at Startup Europe Block Forum in Vilnius, where Procurean will compete in the ICO competition. In June, Procurean will also attend Blockchain Summit in London and Blockchain - Rethink Trust in Amsterdam.
Any restrictions for US citizens?

Hello! US contributors are welcome if they are verified accredited investors as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933.
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!

When you distribute the tokens?

Hi! PAN tokens will be distributed after successfully finished crowdsale which will take place from this October 16 to November 15.
Damn, I missed the airdrop! Your tokens ended so fast!

Hello! Our Phase 2 Airdrop will be available very very soon - so I suggest you join our Telegram group to stay updated about the date: https://t.me/procurean Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
It is very convenient that by means of Procurean there is now an opportunity to buy and sell with protection of blockchain technology when sharing data!
Only the companies will be able to use be in the network?

Hi! Yes, because Procurean is B2B platform.
Pages:
Jump to: