Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 17. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Before the beginning of ISO, only 10 hours? Still, how can I know its exact conditions? Is there any information on this from the community manager?
You must register for participation in ICO, I think there is all the necessary information. Do not forget to write conditions here - I'm also interested. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 336
Local are fun for friends and family, but global ones can be used for some good
It's strange that the developers did not come up with some sort of challenge for this thread. This would increase its population.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Yes,there will be 3 main groups,but maybe there will be some subgroups,or maybe sorted by regions.
Is this the final information or will there be any changes? The idea with local challenges is good. But global events are always interesting.

Yep, agreed.

Local are fun for friends and family, but global ones can be used for some good
Activity: 364
Yes,there will be 3 main groups,but maybe there will be some subgroups,or maybe sorted by regions.
Is this the final information or will there be any changes? The idea with local challenges is good. But global events are always interesting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Is the girl in the video a Professional actress or something? She looks like a celeb on her instagram
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Before the beginning of ISO, only 10 hours? Still, how can I know its exact conditions? Is there any information on this from the community manager?

Shit, it begins in 10 hrs? Better prepare my ETH for the initial bonus
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Where they can create and take challenges. Also it is a portal of content, where one can see a lot of inspiring videos.
What are the age limits for the platform participants? After all, some challenges or videos exist in the category 18+  Wink

Maybe challenges would be categorized in some way, so there will be like over 18 section.

I think there will be 3 groups of challenges,if i remember the Whitepaper.

Activity: 224

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
It seems to me that this is she https://www.facebook.com/agnejuskenaiteoficialus/
If I'm guessing, then yes, she's a member of the team.
Really beautiful girl. I wonder what position she takes in the project? I tried to find information in her facebook but do not understand her native language.
Activity: 294
The girl has a very nice facial expression and explains convincingly. Is this a member of the team? In which challenges did she take part?
It seems to me that this is she https://www.facebook.com/agnejuskenaiteoficialus/
If I'm guessing, then yes, she's a member of the team.
Activity: 252
The girl has a very nice facial expression and explains convincingly. Is this a member of the team? In which challenges did she take part?
On the site are posted photos of all the team members, you can see among them. What challenges are now carried I do not know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
People need communication and projects that give the opportunity to communicate are very popular. Communication on the blockchain - this is something new.
I like the idea of identification in the blockchain. The main thing is that there was no verification over the phone so that any participant, if desired, could remain anonymous.

Well you can always login. And if you use iphone, there's your fingerprint Cheesy
Activity: 320
People need communication and projects that give the opportunity to communicate are very popular. Communication on the blockchain - this is something new.
I like the idea of identification in the blockchain. The main thing is that there was no verification over the phone so that any participant, if desired, could remain anonymous.
Activity: 154
Where they can create and take challenges. Also it is a portal of content, where one can see a lot of inspiring videos.
What are the age limits for the platform participants? After all, some challenges or videos exist in the category 18+  Wink

Maybe challenges would be categorized in some way, so there will be like over 18 section.

Yes,
global
local
and events
Activity: 276
What are the age limits for the platform participants? After all, some challenges or videos exist in the category 18+  Wink

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How boring you are! I will pay 0.005 ether to any girl who will put her TTs: Smiley in this thread. Only with confirmation of authenticity!
Challenge is good, but you are greedy - only 5 bucks? I think even just making a selfie is more expensive.
But maybe someone will agree.
Statistics shows that only every 5th participant of the forum is a girl. The likelihood that she could read information about such a challenge within a large thread is very small.

I seriously doubt that statistics,any proof for this claim?
Activity: 224
Ii thought the tokens were deposited in the wallet after the ico?
Activity: 182
How boring you are! I will pay 0.005 ether to any girl who will put her TTs: Smiley in this thread. Only with confirmation of authenticity!
Challenge is good, but you are greedy - only 5 bucks? I think even just making a selfie is more expensive.
But maybe someone will agree.
Statistics shows that only every 5th participant of the forum is a girl. The likelihood that she could read information about such a challenge within a large thread is very small.

Really? How was this statistic calculated?

Taking selfies with tong out is no challenge...cmon provoco guys and girls, you can do better than that Wink

Show the real excitement this social network should be about!  
Everyone says so but no one does. Maybe you'll be the first? What kind of challenge would you like to make? I will appreciate your imagination with pleasure ;-)

Make me an offer  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: