Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 20. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Are the KYC procedure will be used for registration? Maybe some participants of the challenges would like to remain anonymous with participation in some competitions. I think this question is very important for such a platform.

KYC is only for investments. Platform registration will be more lenient i think
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Where they can create and take challenges. Also it is a portal of content, where one can see a lot of inspiring videos.
What are the age limits for the platform participants? After all, some challenges or videos exist in the category 18+  Wink
Sir,

All participated user will have be 18 years, for to waver legals.
Only adults can participated
Great news, if so, then I will definitely register. I do not want to miss such interesting events. Is the registration free at the moment?

I don't think the platform is up yet
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are the KYC procedure will be used for registration? Maybe some participants of the challenges would like to remain anonymous with participation in some competitions. I think this question is very important for such a platform.
Activity: 320
Where they can create and take challenges. Also it is a portal of content, where one can see a lot of inspiring videos.
What are the age limits for the platform participants? After all, some challenges or videos exist in the category 18+  Wink
Sir,

Great news, if so, then I will definitely register. I do not want to miss such interesting events. Is the registration free at the moment?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Sir,

Really,i didnt know that.Its kinda restrictive.
Activity: 308
So is the girl from the intro video going to accept the challenge?

It would seem no. I guess you scared her away
Activity: 280

Sir,

Activity: 70

There will be challenges for adult users?

I really hope that there will be,it would definitely make this social platform more ineresting!
Activity: 112

There will be challenges for adult users?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

I kinda doubt those will be available on the platforms.Eeven tho i would like to see them Cheesy
Activity: 350
Activity: 280
Hahahaha
OMG the comment on the video for provoco Cheesy

Sir,

What funny there? What is cumface meaning?
Activity: 420
Hahahaha
OMG the comment on the video for provoco Cheesy
Activity: 308
I would really like this platform to organize some events.
I believe alot of good can be achieved for charity and such

For sure they will.
I've looked into the team behind this, and i've seen they've been working on other projects, and all of those were good.
So no doubt there
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I would really like this platform to organize some events.
I believe alot of good can be achieved for charity and such
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

She's something, right? Wink
Activity: 160
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Whatever will make people go out and do stuff, instead of just sitting in a couch has my vote
Activity: 219
Phh, guys really? one more social network? what is the need?

I get you. But it's kinda cool, no?
Activity: 364
Phh, guys really? one more social network? what is the need?

This is not just another social newtork,thats the thing!

And why  there shouldnt be more social newtorks,whats the problem with that?
Pages:
Jump to: