Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 21. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 1
Phh, guys really? one more social network? what is the need?
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
What will happen if someone gets  injured by doing some of the challenges,how you gonna prevent that from happening,and possible lawsuits?
Activity: 147
I hope the whole purpose of this platform isn't just tongue sticking?

No, this is only to draw the people in  Grin
I think the girl from the video is used for that Cheesy

Yeah I agree....think that video they made and her face at the end really hit the spot  Grin

Hahaha, she does have certain something about her, doesn't she
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Generally it is not clear how participants in this social network will earn money? Will they receive coins for their content? And how to pick up the reward?

From what i understand, if you do the challenge, people have to pay you

Thats the basic idea,someone challenges you to do something,and if you do it,you get the tokens!

But do  you have to di it successfully in order to get paid,or just attempt will be enough?

Maybe you could challenge someoone that he wont be able to do something.And if he fails,he gives you tokens,if he succeed,you give him.

That could be another interesting addition to the Provoco.
Activity: 210

Yeah I agree....think that video they made and her face at the end really hit the spot  Grin

Interesting idea,but i dont think i read anything about that on the website.

Provocome please confirm this
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Generally it is not clear how participants in this social network will earn money? Will they receive coins for their content? And how to pick up the reward?

Thats the basic idea,someone challenges you to do something,and if you do it,you get the tokens!

But do  you have to di it successfully in order to get paid,or just attempt will be enough?

Maybe you could challenge someoone that he wont be able to do something.And if he fails,he gives you tokens,if he succeed,you give him.

I don't believe that you'll have to accept any challenge or pay tokens if you don't...it will probably work in a way that you'll choose what challenge to accept and than pay the price if you don't manage to do it.
Activity: 98

Activity: 70

Activity: 98

Activity: 210

Activity: 160
Activity: 219
A friend of mine yesterday pointed out that this idea possibly came from a movie. Is that true?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Admins, how did you get this idea anyway?

How do all good ideas come by? In your sleep

Hah you mean like doc Brown did his time flux capacitor?

Maybe he challenged his friend to do something,and thats how it started?I remember we used to do that,for  fun Smiley

Not anymore?

We got old and boring,unfortunately Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Didnt he got hit in the head by something?And thats how he invented that thingie?
Merit: 2

Maybe he challenged his friend to do something,and thats how it started?I remember we used to do that,for  fun Smiley

Not anymore?

Pages:
Jump to: