Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 18. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
How boring you are! I will pay 0.005 ether to any girl who will put her TTs: Smiley in this thread. Only with confirmation of authenticity!
Challenge is good, but you are greedy - only 5 bucks? I think even just making a selfie is more expensive.
But maybe someone will agree.
Statistics shows that only every 5th participant of the forum is a girl. The likelihood that she could read information about such a challenge within a large thread is very small.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
When beta startsmwill team also participate in challenges?

But when can we expct beta to start,and is it going to be open one where everyone will be able to join?
Activity: 70
When beta startsmwill team also participate in challenges?
Activity: 112
How boring you are! I will pay 0.005 ether to any girl who will put her TTs: Smiley in this thread. Only with confirmation of authenticity!
To start a challenge, a person usually does not pay, but does what he offers. Something I do not see yours ...  Grin

Good point. He should show us his man boobs....

Oh wait

Im ready to pay 0.005 eth not to see his man boobs on this thread Cheesy
Activity: 336
The girl has a very nice facial expression and explains convincingly. Is this a member of the team? In which challenges did she take part?
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Provoco.me is social network project based on blockchain technology. It is not just one more place to communicate. It is a place where people who want to change world meet each other. Where they can create and take challenges. Also it is a portal of content, where one can see a lot of inspiring videos.
Change the world meant to make it better? Are there any specific directions for this or are they invented by the participants themselves?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
People need communication and projects that give the opportunity to communicate are very popular. Communication on the blockchain - this is something new.
Good afternoon. You're a girl? Are you over 18 years old? The above is the discussion of the challenge - express your opinion on it please.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
People need communication and projects that give the opportunity to communicate are very popular. Communication on the blockchain - this is something new.

No it's not.
I've seen a chat app on blockchain. It's slow, but works
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Activity: 154
To start a challenge, a person usually does not pay, but does what he offers. Something I do not see yours ...  Grin

Good point. He should show us his man boobs....

Oh wait
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
And we're back to boobies once more Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's human nature i guess
Activity: 308
And we're back to boobies once more Cheesy
Activity: 420
Challenge is good, but you are greedy - only 5 bucks? I think even just making a selfie is more expensive.

I'll pay double for some boobies
Activity: 224
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 320
Willing to support the development of the Provoco Project you can order VOCO coins at its early development stage. Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will be organised in 2 stages: Pre-ICO, starting 1st of February, 2018 and ICO, starting 1st of April, 2018.

Pre-ICO will be organised in first come first served basis and only 1% of tokens will be sold so do not miss that chance. It’s your first challenge.
Very carefully studied the site but I can not understand at all - at what price can I get the project tokens now?
 I would like to clarify the issue.
Activity: 308
Will the token be mineable like ETH?
Activity: 294
It seems difficult for me to combine entertainment and changing the world for the better. After all, it is possible to engage in charity without an additional challenge . Element of entertainment will always win other trends. The most popular ones will be (as I predict) adults in the 18+ category, cats and some funny situations.
Activity: 252
Taking selfies with tong out is no challenge...cmon provoco guys and girls, you can do better than that Wink

Show the real excitement this social network should be about!  
Everyone says so but no one does. Maybe you'll be the first? What kind of challenge would you like to make? I will appreciate your imagination with pleasure ;-)

Not true.
I've done and uploaded it
What did you come up with? Or are you as all sticking out your tongue? Reread about what the conversation goes above.
Pages:
Jump to: