Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 30. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think the project is really promising. The real estate business has already evolved and is slowly integrating with Blockchain, for rentals it is a matter of time and being a pioneer is a lot of wisdom. Congratulations to the Devs for the initiative and effort

There are at least 3 projects about real state as far as I'm aware, that is good, because it means that soon this industry will start using blockchain technology to function, instead of using the traditional method, which was only for the rich, now people have the control, or at least more than half of it, so good luck relest, this project needs to be online Cheesy.

Yes i know at least 3 project about real estate too. But when looking them throughly you see that they are investing in real estates.

Relest is unique this way. They are not investing in real estate, they just bring landlords and tenants together in a platform.

There can always be a real estate crysis but renting properties always will be there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley

It's actually impossible to cut tax collectors out. It's called fraud Smiley
However more transparency in the renting business by using blockchain is always a good idea.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I think the project is really promising. The real estate business has already evolved and is slowly integrating with Blockchain, for rentals it is a matter of time and being a pioneer is a lot of wisdom. Congratulations to the Devs for the initiative and effort

There are at least 3 projects about real state as far as I'm aware, that is good, because it means that soon this industry will start using blockchain technology to function, instead of using the traditional method, which was only for the rich, now people have the control, or at least more than half of it, so good luck relest, this project needs to be online Cheesy.

The competition is getting harder day by day in the real estate business as every blockchain enthusiast, entrepreneurs trying to grab this opportunity. Real estate is one of the investments where your money will grow faster than any other sectors and implementing unique ideas through blockchain will bring some revolutionary ideas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 168
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?
Hi!
There is no hard cap. Soft cap is $ 1mln.
Axechanges already confirmed to list REST.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

There's plenty of trashing places going on in airbnb...

Will relest help solve any problems between landlords and tenants? Are there any extra layers of protection for either party?

That's actually a good point. I don't think I've seen anything about this in the whitepaper. I'm guessing the customers would pay an insurance fee ahead of time, which would be returned to them after the stay. Or both the landlord and the customer have a rating system a la Uber.

Not sure how it is in other countries but in Germany you have quite often that you need to hand in documents like a confidential information on a person's credit rating and a salery statement and/or your working contract. Maybe you also have to hand in such documents? Would also help to prevent from false bidding and fake acoounts maybe.

Am sure you will have to place a deposit before renting the place. The deposit will be forfeited if you trash the place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Will relest help solve any problems between landlords and tenants? Are there any extra layers of protection for either party?

That's actually a good point. I don't think I've seen anything about this in the whitepaper. I'm guessing the customers would pay an insurance fee ahead of time, which would be returned to them after the stay. Or both the landlord and the customer have a rating system a la Uber.

The rating system is good, but i don't think you want to get involved when there is a dispute between a landlord and a tenant. Those can get ugly, and i think Relest should try to stay away from those as far as possible  Grin What i do worry about with the rating system is the 'buying' of good ratings, what is really a problem for AirBNB and Amazon etc, people leaving good reviews for some small pay. That can really skew the rating system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Not sure how it is in other countries but in Germany you have quite often that you need to hand in documents like a confidential information on a person's credit rating and a salery statement and/or your working contract. Maybe you also have to hand in such documents? Would also help to prevent from false bidding and fake acoounts maybe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.

They can do the marketing after the ICO as far as i care Wink If i get my tokens now and they become valuable later because everybody wants them, it's a win for me hehe

They still need to get enough funding!
If the funding is bad there is still a possibility that the project wil abort. So more marketing, more investors, more funding, more chances this platform will see daylight very soon, so more profit for you later Wink

Thats just another point of view Wink
Activity: 392
real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

Oh sure you are right. Didn't read your argument properly. But I think the burst of the real estate bubble will be extremly bad for the economy this time. Keep also in mind the problem with student loans. Some people will land on the streets if this happens. So there are pros and cons.
Activity: 588

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.

They can do the marketing after the ICO as far as i care Wink If i get my tokens now and they become valuable later because everybody wants them, it's a win for me hehe
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?

Curious as well, can't find it myself. Just the price and that what's being sold, will be 70% of the total supply.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Auctions are effective, easy and fun marketing tools that are rapidly growing in popularity as a means of selling real estate. No longer simply a way to dispose of property after a bankruptcy or foreclosure, auctions have become a legitimate way to sell real estate. And they work for all types of property, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and vacant land. In fact, auction sales of real estate have more than quadrupled since 1980 and are expected to account for 30% of all real estate sales by the year 2020.

Lagos boy, if you go make effort, at least try sha.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Auctions are effective, easy and fun marketing tools that are rapidly growing in popularity as a means of selling real estate. No longer simply a way to dispose of property after a bankruptcy or foreclosure, auctions have become a legitimate way to sell real estate. And they work for all types of property, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and vacant land. In fact, auction sales of real estate have more than quadrupled since 1980 and are expected to account for 30% of all real estate sales by the year 2020.

What's with the copy and paste spam man? You obviously are googling some keywords here and copying seemingly relevant info to paste here. Why not google the whitepaper instead and read it. Or at least read the OP. Come on man.
Pages:
Jump to: