Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 34. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

A lot of landlords want to lease their apartments for a long time, 1 year plus because this way they have, normaly, not much to do. At least every landlord I talked to said this to me.

Beside this, this would be in concurrence with AirBNB and I am also not sure if the auction system would be that interesting for such an option.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Sorry, maybe this question was already there but 14 pages is a bit much.

I think you want to go on market worldwide, is this right?

If you want to, there would probably be a testmarket or something like that, wouldn't there be? Which one would you use for testing your platform concept?
It is an interesting project and something similar wasn't there before, but as it is something new with auctions for renting, you maybe want to test it on a market before going world wide?

They are planning to go worldwide! Someone of the team told it some pages ago.
And I think there will be a testmarket, if they immediatly go worldwide this project wont survive. Start small and expand slowly.

This project really can work!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
What I think an other interesting area of application for Relest could be the renting of holiday houses. The renting periods wouldn't be that long and therefore the risk for the landlord wouldn't be that high.

In a region where a lot of tourists are looking for accommodation tenants can get their desired holiday house and landlords can get the maximum rent.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Sorry, maybe this question was already there but 14 pages is a bit much.

I think you want to go on market worldwide, is this right?

If you want to, there would probably be a testmarket or something like that, wouldn't there be? Which one would you use for testing your platform concept?
It is an interesting project and something similar wasn't there before, but as it is something new with auctions for renting, you maybe want to test it on a market before going world wide?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.

definitely a good move to get the token asap to the exchanges.

buy low now when the ico starts and sell high when it hits the exchange, but there is a possibility that the token will rise at first and fall hard, if the project is not supported by the people.

neverthless, looks solid so far, that i dont think, that this will be a dump story.

Yeah those are list of exchanges they promise but delivering on those promises is another thing. It depends on the exchange to add in coins.
We listed only those exchanges from which we received a positive response

Those exchanges are easy to get in if you have the capital and your coin is backed by a good project, so is normal, BUT, the others, like bitrex, poloniex and bitfinex, are way more difficult to get in, but to start they will do nicely, the exchanges posted I men, anyway, I hope they are prepared for a big dumped if they plan to get the coin in exchanges before the product is online, is the team's decision after all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.

buy low now when the ico starts and sell high when it hits the exchange, but there is a possibility that the token will rise at first and fall hard, if the project is not supported by the people.

neverthless, looks solid so far, that i dont think, that this will be a dump story.

Yeah those are list of exchanges they promise but delivering on those promises is another thing. It depends on the exchange to add in coins.
We listed only those exchanges from which we received a positive response
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 182

That is depend on country you are speak about. Dont think this is applied globally and if this will be worldwide so buble in one country is not really problem for project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

There is a huge market for real estate rental business and Relest will be capitalizing that trend by offering their one of a kind platform that will surely attract owners and tenants alike.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.
The others are focusing on investment, but relest is more about renting.

Yes Relest is unique. You can't really compare the idea of making an auction platform for renting real estate to the other real estate projects I know.

that's why I think it's much more interesting than the other real estate projects. I don't think there are currently other blockchain projects focusing on the rental market. that's good for early adopters.

Then maybe you don't understand what other real estate projects are aiming for.

In the end all are related and that's not a problem. If relest focuses on rentals, that's great and for sure they will have a narrower field to develop. RS is anyway a big sector and several blockchain solutions can coexist.
Activity: 588
As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.

Yes Relest is unique. You can't really compare the idea of making an auction platform for renting real estate to the other real estate projects I know.

that's why I think it's much more interesting than the other real estate projects. I don't think there are currently other blockchain projects focusing on the rental market. that's good for early adopters.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

The auctioning part is unique and go very deep in the logic design part because the real estate renting or buying business is very different from area to area in the same city. Relest will make a huge impact in that matter and people will recognize that.
Activity: 490
Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

List of exchanges in which REST will be traded after ICO:

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.
You're wrong my friend. Many people in crypto world are here only to speculate and chase pumps and dumps. Listing coin at exchanges can bring additional investors and significantly boost daily volumes

True, but it also would do just that, make the coin pump and dump. What if some tenants lose value over short time, or if landlord wants to cash out, and there's a huge dump, so he get's less fiat...

Are there any  solutions in place to prevent that?

I agree with Voltaje. more to do with project less to do with exchange.
Its about "additional", not only about "skyrocket". Based on what i have seen in trading world, what Heimer said is a fact.
Being listed on exchange is a marketing thing, so if it listed on multimillionaire exchange then there are many multimillionaire who will see the coin and the project.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.
You're wrong my friend. Many people in crypto world are here only to speculate and chase pumps and dumps. Listing coin at exchanges can bring additional investors and significantly boost daily volumes

True, but it also would do just that, make the coin pump and dump. What if some tenants lose value over short time, or if landlord wants to cash out, and there's a huge dump, so he get's less fiat...

Are there any  solutions in place to prevent that?

I agree with Voltaje. more to do with project less to do with exchange.
Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: