Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 31. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Auctions are effective, easy and fun marketing tools that are rapidly growing in popularity as a means of selling real estate. No longer simply a way to dispose of property after a bankruptcy or foreclosure, auctions have become a legitimate way to sell real estate. And they work for all types of property, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and vacant land. In fact, auction sales of real estate have more than quadrupled since 1980 and are expected to account for 30% of all real estate sales by the year 2020.

I think you misunderstood the project's goal. Relest is a renting auction platfom. It's not intended to sell/buy properties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.

Agree with that.
This is a project that is flying under all other ICO's with huge marketing. I really hope investors will find this ICO when its launched.

The community will keep spreading this cool project Smiley
Activity: 434
Converting property, possessions or inventory to cash quickly is a major benefit of the Auction Method of Marketing, but sellers also want to be assured they will get a fair market value. That's why an auction is the best tool to meet that goal.
No less important is the flexibility of the auction method. The customer decides when and what to sell. Well-trained auctioneers use established and successful procedures to ensure maximum benefits for the seller. Before the auction takes place, the auctioneer meets with the potential seller to see what is to be auctioned and explain the services available. During this meeting, the auctioneer will ask questions to determine the seller's expectations.
It will creates competition among buyers — auction price can exceed the price of property sold with other method
Activity: 644
Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.
I like the new innovative idea that will help majority of people by giving them the opportunity to auction before renting. It will help them to choose from a variety of price that will  be convenient for them.

Is there a cap on the auction? In the Netherlands landlords are prohobited to some extent in what they are allowed to ask for housing. In student cities for example landlords sometimes ask waaaaaaaaaaaay too much for just a shitty room and they know they can get away with it, because there's a shortage of student rooms. To protect the students, there is somewhat of a cap on the rent. How does this work with an auction?
Relest team need more marketing by posting to some cryprocurrency and ICO related popular blogs to create more visibility and to attract more investor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

I'm not quite sure that a bubble bursting would help rentals. Selling prices would drop and so rentals. Think that the problem with a bubble in RS is that it would affect many people that could not maintain their expenses, thus dropping prices down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It's not very intimidating isn't it?
What will prevent to low rating user to just open new account and continue giving fake bids?
I think you should put some better precautions for it.
For landlord it's not very intimidating too. The only problem is that landlord will lose some time to open contacts to the next group of tenants.
This is the problem of all anonymous auctions and im sure somebody figured some way to prevent rising prices with fake biding. You should do some extra research and try to solve this problem.
Relest is really a good idea. The possibility of auction to rent a house can offer the possibility to have a fairer price, based on the will intention of the people and balanced by auction. Its open new possibility to rent, even for short term rent it will be worth for every people. Auction is really a good way to buy me rent something, it show an accurate price instead of a fixed price that is not representative of the market.
I like the new innovative idea that will help majority of people by giving them the opportunity to auction before renting. It will help them to choose from a variety of price that will  be convenient for them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

What will prevent to low rating user to just open new account and continue giving fake bids?

For landlord it's not very intimidating too. The only problem is that landlord will lose some time to open contacts to the next group of tenants.

Seems like an interesting concept for developing areas. I know in the US you'll run into a lot of legal issues.
Almost all issues can be solved
Activity: 644
nice idea for this project. searching apartment or rental property is nightmare. this way add more competition. looking forward to join this

NOt just a nightmare, but most of the time also very "corrupt". Nepotism, bribery etc. By cutting out intermediaries this can greatly be reduced.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

Activity: 200
Seems like an interesting concept for developing areas. I know in the US you'll run into a lot of legal issues.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

And nobody raised the offers anymore and i got two auctions and don't need one.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

If you cancel your bid, the owner's contacts will go to the next group of applicants ($490). If you don't do this - your rating will be decreased.

What are the consequences of a decreased rating for the tenant? Can a landlord ban a tenant with negativ reputation from his auctions?

When a certain rating is reached, its account is marked as untrusted. If an untrusted account wins at an auction, landlord's contacts are also shown to the next group of bidders (if there are no other tenants in this maximum rate).
Also, the rating affects the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.

And what will prevent a landlord from also artificially boosting the price of their place through fake accounts.
Nothing will prevent it, if it is to much expensive, you simply don't buy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

So they both were on 490$ and i make an offer of 500$ for both, to get one of them at least.

What will happen then?

Second, i make an offer for someplace, and after that there is a new auction which i like more, my offer is the highest but i don't want it anymore, i want the new one. Can i just withdraw my offer ?

If you cancel your bid, the owner's contacts will go to the next group of applicants ($490). If you don't do this - your rating will be decreased.

What are the consequences of a decreased rating for the tenant? Can a landlord ban a tenant with negativ reputation from his auctions?

When a certain rating is reached, its account is marked as untrusted. If an untrusted account wins at an auction, landlord's contacts are also shown to the next group of bidders (if there are no other tenants in this maximum rate).

And what will prevent a landlord from also artificially boosting the price of their place through fake accounts.
You can not prevent that, except of the standard routines like IP address checks, detecting spammy patterns or similar. Same problem like Ebay has. But in the worst case, the seller would be the highest bidder for his own property and would sit on the selling costs. Or do you have any idea how to handle that issue?

Likr the dev stated, all one has to do is decline on an offer, then it goes to the next individual in line. so the seller could easily decline on the offer and have it go to the next person probably at a price much higher than the place is worth. As for ip address, that can easily be manipulated
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
I have two question,

What will happen then?

You can not prevent that, except of the standard routines like IP address checks, detecting spammy patterns or similar. Same problem like Ebay has. But in the worst case, the seller would be the highest bidder for his own property and would sit on the selling costs. Or do you have any idea how to handle that issue?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I have two question,

What will happen then?

Activity: 686
I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

What will happen then?

I guess you have to provide some official documents like a copy of your passport before you can open an account. Otherwise it would indeed be very easy to open multiple accounts.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I have two question,

first,  i want to rent a place in some street and there is two place is fitting my expectations on relest.

What will happen then?

Pages:
Jump to: