Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 35. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.
As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.
The others are focusing on investment, but relest is more about renting.

Yes Relest is unique. You can't really compare the idea of making an auction platform for renting real estate to the other real estate projects I know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Another real estate project. It looks solid anyway. The funniest part is releasing the token to the exchanges so early. That might affect the development but is a clever move in order to attract crypto investors, used to fast pacing operations.
As far as i know, Relest isnt a same kind of real estate project with the other real estate projects.
The others are focusing on investment, but relest is more about renting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

you're not going to get the token on kraken or poloniex unless it becomes hugely popular. like top 10 popular
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Is there any news on which exchanges Relest will be traded and when will be trading possible? It will be huge if Relest will be listed on Kraken or Poloniex - price will skyrocket immediately

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

List of exchanges in which REST will be traded after ICO:

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.

very true. Community and project's promises are most important things in its growth.
Exchanges comes second and they have plenty of if anyone wants to trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
It's a big time frame between end of ICO and alpha release, let's say beta in Q3 and release in Q4? Btw a mobile app is too important, in these days people use smartphones and tablets way more then computers
According to our roadmap:
Q1 2018 - Alpha release of web version
Q2 2018 - Final release of web version, Alpha releases of mobile apps
Q3 2018 - Final releases  of mobile apps

Mobile apps will be released after the completion of the backend development

is it true, this company/team members is based out of Kazakhstan or are you using the country for tax benefits?
It's true, team is based out in of Kazakhstan - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kazakhstan-will-become-the-second-country-regulating-the-cryptocurrency-2043021

I'm looking to exchange only on exchanges with a small volume? on larger exchanges are planning?
We are talking with several exchanges, including Bittrex and Liqui, but there is no concrete information yet.
Activity: 350

I think there is nothing new but one of the team already mentioned that we have to wait after the ICO is finished, so just be patient. We are talking about 2-3 weeks after the ICO.

The prices don't skyrocket only because they are in a multimillionaire exchange, veritaseum skyrocket only in etherdelta, depponion skyrocket in nova exchange, what makes a coin go to the moon, is the value of the project and/or product that the coin is backed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 518
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I'm looking to exchange only on exchanges with a small volume? on larger exchanges are planning?

Livecoin is not so small...
I'm sure when this project will be launched bigger exchanges will be added.

Real estate is getting more and more involved into blockchain. Love it!
Really hope I could buy/rent someday with my ETH Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
It's a big time frame between end of ICO and alpha release, let's say beta in Q3 and release in Q4? Btw a mobile app is too important, in these days people use smartphones and tablets way more then computers

Yes its quite some time between the end of the ICO and the alpha release in Q2 2018 but keep in mind that it takes time and money to develop such an alpha. They probably depend on the money raised in the ICO for further development and to hire new team members. 

Not only that, besides actually developing a product, they will have to do a lot of networking. Get landlords interested in the platform enough to list their properties and then market it to people looking to rent. I don;t mind them taking some time for this, those things simply take time if you do it right.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Actually this kind of thing mostly gets clear after the ico. And it's directly proportional with the funding. If ico gets lots of funding best exchanges with large volumes, if ico gets little funding, then worse exchanges with little volume. But in long term is project is going well, good exchanges will be there.

Im sure relest will be on exchange soon after the ico. The value of the coin will growth with the value of the platform, and im sure that it will go up very fast. Real estate are in the trend these mounth, all people like real estate project, and link auction and crypto currencies is really a good idea. I want to see the platform growth day by day, im here for a long time. Relest has a huge potential, and I love real estate invest !

Wow, you literally use all the stereotype sentences without "this coin is going to moon". My advice for everybody, don't make decision on stereotype posts or any post. Read whitepaper, make your inspection, evaluate every post and then make an investment. It's your money, spend it wisely.

My own decision is to go for it, but it's every man for himself.
Activity: 392
I don't see the point of this project. An auction platform, wow, do we need a decentralized version of this? Please..

Well, we need decentralized version of pretty much everything because, government is not trustworthy anymore and we can not trust any centralized system.
Moreover politicians wants a cut from the rent I pay to my landlord. I mean wtf, looks like I need to pay to breath someday.

I feel the same way about the gov. anything that we can decentralize is for the better. and if we can get the gov outta renting , then that's great.
getting rid of our crooked governments could really be the next step in humanity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Im sure relest will be on exchange soon after the ico. The value of the coin will growth with the value of the platform, and im sure that it will go up very fast. Real estate are in the trend these mounth, all people like real estate project, and link auction and crypto currencies is really a good idea. I want to see the platform growth day by day, im here for a long time. Relest has a huge potential, and I love real estate invest !
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Multiplying issues for more sale.Actually it was a prominent trade with you.Hoping for more trades.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I think it's too early to talk about exchanges, need to implement a working version of the product, although as practice shows, real estate projects are always in a trend - what why it's not excluded that Relest will be quoted at larger exchanges
Investors are interested in the growth of the coin on the exchange, so it is very important that the coin makes a turnover of money.

true, but it's not the only reason people invest. some just see long term potential to actually use the platform.

Yeah a majority of investors are in it for a long run, if they are comfortable with the ability of the dev to deliver on the proposed idea. So it's all dependent on the dev to cultivate/nurture their trust to encourage long term holders. or choose the opposite route and deal with ico's pump and dump teams.
Activity: 588
I think it's too early to talk about exchanges, need to implement a working version of the product, although as practice shows, real estate projects are always in a trend - what why it's not excluded that Relest will be quoted at larger exchanges
Investors are interested in the growth of the coin on the exchange, so it is very important that the coin makes a turnover of money.

true, but it's not the only reason people invest. some just see long term potential to actually use the platform.
Activity: 420
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: