Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 41. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Do you plan to save a reputation system aswell? So that tenant and landlord can see in before with who they are dealing with?

Yeah, it would be a great idea if the platfom has a reputation or rating system for landlords and tenants alike.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
So many services are choosing blockchain as the technology of choice, and with good reason.

It's similar to Airbnb, but more imporved. And they have stated that they don't really have competitors, because of the secret biding availability, that  secures landlords the highest offers, while reflectin actual market value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Relest seem to be a really great project. I like real estate auction, that offer a lot of possibility for buyer and seller. The platform will be really good, with an app for android and iPhone its very good, people enjoy use their application, and its a really good point for a crypto project.
The project has also data analysis, wich is very very nice for accurate data for buyer and seller, we will have an optimal real estate price based on a huge amount of data. Its very important for all to have the right price, especially for real estate.
And the possibility to convert your REST in fiat is a big golden feature, i have big hope for the project.
Very nice team !!

The app is going to be an advantage if well designed, in particular if you guys can find a way to make it as simple as possible to use for people not used to crypto world.

If there is any demo or planes i would be happy to see them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Relest seem to be a really great project. I like real estate auction, that offer a lot of possibility for buyer and seller. The platform will be really good, with an app for android and iPhone its very good, people enjoy use their application, and its a really good point for a crypto project.
The project has also data analysis, wich is very very nice for accurate data for buyer and seller, we will have an optimal real estate price based on a huge amount of data. Its very important for all to have the right price, especially for real estate.
And the possibility to convert your REST in fiat is a big golden feature, i have big hope for the project.
Very nice team !!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The good thing is that the team is already in talks with exchanges, which I find rare these days with 100s of new ICO's popping up daily. The auction system is something different from other real estate ventures and hopefully, it will be a success. Would like to know where it will be implemented first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So... another real estate ICO. A rental platform sounds great. But not sure if I like the auction concept, have to check the white paper for more information.
Do you plan to save a reputation system aswell? So that tenant and landlord can see in before with who they are dealing with?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I read trough it, this can be useful in cities like one near mine. A university is there with no such thing as a campus, so students rent houses in this city, landlords have to pay a lot to agencies to put their houses on the market because demand is very high. With your system you can really help them because basically you eliminate agencies and you help those students because they'll pay less (landlords will start auctions with tiny prices because they won't pay a hella lot of moneys to agencies)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Blockchain discovered real estate market. It's third project i saw in two months which may be i missed one or two.

But the thing is real estate is a huge market and just one or two project can't cover it.

I will check relest's whitepaper, but i think they are aiming for right market and renting with crypto sounds great to me.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Just found about this project. I never thinked before this could be another idea to be developed on the blockchain, but after reading the whitepaper I'm rather convinced this might be a market revolution!

Congratulations to the devs for the great idea!

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I live in a rented accommodation and if house owner accept crypto then I will surely rent a villa  Grin

It's hard here to convert crypto into fiat but direct fiat. Just wow.
The more possibilities to pay with crypto the better. We have to overcome the fiat system.

Yeah, because government wants cut in everything so, it's better to avoid fiat where possible.
I just found out about this project, real estate is quite an impressive market but, you are going to have quite some competition.
How this project is going to differenciate itself from the other and have winning strategy?
Activity: 392
I live in a rented accommodation and if house owner accept crypto then I will surely rent a villa  Grin

It's hard here to convert crypto into fiat but direct fiat. Just wow.
The more possibilities to pay with crypto the better. We have to overcome the fiat system.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
looking good project.
auction platform with all feature on it, including location, seller, and one make me interesting on it is auto generate contract.
and, it has exchange during ICO phase. is that not problem in dumping before ICO end?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Just checked you guys out because I love real estate ICO's! One thing that immediately peaked my interest is that 70% of the tokens are sold during the token sale, pretty nice I think. I will be checking out the details of your platform and watching this thread. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The auction for the rental of real estate is cool. Especially it is convenient on mobile platforms. Now this makes it easier for tenants to find suitable rental options. To landlords this platform facilitates the rental of real estate at the maximum possible rate. Undoubtedly this project deserves attention. Particularly interesting is the possibility of paying in a crypto currency without commission. Another good function of calculating the optimal price - this is important for tenants. I think this platform will be very popular.
Activity: 364
Also, how come you dont save some tokens as reserve?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
interesting project! the main thing is very useful for people, as for those who rent housing, and for those who rent ! I will follow the updates, because I think that such a service will always be in the trend!
Activity: 364
Looks interesting. Would the team elaborate on which short term challenges/risks with the Project and accordingly mitigaton plans. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: