Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 38. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
They are going to be a global service
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.

I feel the need to bump this question. cos it's quite vital

Could be that the tokens are automatically converted in fiat at point of purchase. so the price is 100USD and you pay whatever amount of rest that adds up to that.

There is two logical way to do it in my opinion.

First they can take offers in fiat but when purchasing just make the conversion and use rest token. For example 100$ offer, offer accepted, price at that moment 2$ for a rest, so pay 50 rest.

Second when they get offer, they equalise with fiat. For example 2$ rest token and offered 50 rest. At that moment they stabilise the 100$ price and after they won, if rest price is 4$, then they just ask for payment 25 rest.

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
Activity: 588
Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.

Could be that the tokens are automatically converted in fiat at point of purchase. so the price is 100USD and you pay whatever amount of rest that adds up to that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what is use case for subscription services?
Merit: 500
nice idea for this project. searching apartment or rental property is nightmare. this way add more competition. looking forward to join this
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?

maybe, dev just recruiting a new team member that has experience in renting property.
there no information about how much coin issue, they only show soft cap and hard cap.
maybe, ICO is open to all investor, such as china.
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Once the platform is complete, will you focus your marketing on specific cities? Getting adoption worldwide will be quite a challenge i think, even if the platform offers several benefits. Focusing on certain cities where there is a high demand for housing, might be best in my opinion.
Yes, that's a good idea. So they better avoid Spain, because 90% of the people living in Spain live in their own houses. Germany is country with many rental apartments an d would be better for that. This has historic reasons. After the war the state built houses and rented them to the public, because most of the buildings have been destroyed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.

I disagree, this 3d roadmap makes it come to live instead of those plain ones.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Another Real estate platform..... I have seen a rising number of ICOs that are tackling the Real estate industry. You guys are taking a slightly different approach though. While first reading the whitepaper when I saw the part about tenants paying landlords and placing bids in REST's token I was immediately taken aback. Then I saw how you plan to make converting crypto to fiat with use of a card and that regained my attention. So far,  I like the idea. I am an optimist but also logical.  So I will have to dig a bit deeper. I like the simplicity here. I only had to read the whitepaper once.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Once the platform is complete, will you focus your marketing on specific cities? Getting adoption worldwide will be quite a challenge i think, even if the platform offers several benefits. Focusing on certain cities where there is a high demand for housing, might be best in my opinion.

According to the WP, if the ICO recieved $1,000,000 to $10,000,000 they will intensify PR campaign in the USA as well as covering the European markets. This will likely include key cities as the initial avenue for promotion.
Merit: 101
I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I have a question for all potential investors of this ICO.

I'm interested in knowing how much of their crypto portfolio they will invest into this ICO.

1?
5%?
10%?
20% or more?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The project gain a lot of visibility, relest will have a lot of user for his platform il sure about that. Renata auction is a new way to rent a house, its a really great opportunity for users to rent to a better price. The data analysis will offer us the possibility to have an accurate price for each house. And i like the freemium model of relest, its pretty clever and that's work great on the market !
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 371
How does the team promote the user to use this platform? Or the team has this user?
Activity: 392
When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
A platform on Android and iOs will be very important. Many people nowadays like browsing on their smartphones.
Activity: 420
When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
Pages:
Jump to: