Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 39. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.
Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.
No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?
You could step back. There will be a rating system

Smart move. So if landlords try to fool potential hirer they get a bad reputation. How will you protect hirer from "fals" landlords? Do they have to register at Relest with offical documents etc?
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
For the auction, you first need to spin the platform and find a large number of users.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Interesting project, as far as I can understand at the moment. Will have to check the whitepaper for more details.

But I am a bit curious about the bidding system and not to visit the place beside seeing pictures online. I mean, pictures can be old, for example like 5 years or so and could not show the current state of the apartment or house.
Will you use local agents to do the visiting of the real estates? I find it hard to believe that someone will just make a bid on a house/appartment they have never seen in real life.
Well it might be possible but here in Europe people like to visit a house first before they say they want to live in it.
No, we won't use agents.
After receiving landlord's contacts, tenant can call to him and visits a house. After that they signs a contract.

Thanks for the answer! So if you make an appointment for visiting the apartment and it is not in the state the pictures has shown, you could step back from the won bidding without no consequence? Or are you "forced" to sign the won contract?

Thats great!
Nice to use a rating system and work with trustfull landlords. This project is still in the first phase but has huge potential. Really like this idea!

Great work devs!
Roadmap looks great for me Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just reading your whitepaper, but can you tell me why, if the highest bid is 20%+ above the
next highest bid in the auction, it is considered as suspicious?

Activity: 588

yeah but that's why they will have a rating system. if the pictures lie, the rating won't Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

No, we won't use agents.

No, we won't use agents.

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

No, we won't use agents.

So if i understand it correctly, once a person looking for a house has won a bid on your platform, he will get into contact with the landlord. But will the person renting the property also be paying rent in REST tokens from there on out? Is this correct? And if so, will there be an easy way for average joe's to turn their fiat into REST and pay the rent? Thanks in advance.

On a side-note, i like the slider on the website that shows what you do with the funds based on the amount raised. I really think more ICO's should do this to clarify what exactly is being done with all the money that is raised.
Both parties agree among themselves, how the payment will be made (bank transfer, cash or convenient way - REST tokens). We don't take commissions transfers, we will earn on additional services (freemium model)

I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.
Ok, we will consider it! Thank you!
Activity: 518
Why not? This will be weird example but people do online shopping of Rolexes, iPhones, other expensive electronics and even cars. If Relest will establish company and will be trustworthy I'm sure that many people will make bids based only on pics/videos
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
it's cool that there will be opportunity 3D images of the rooms, this will allow you to choose the right apartment for anyone, can choose appropriate house or room from laptop or smartphone, very comfortably.

Activity: 294
I think a different roadmap would be better, this one is quite hard to read in my opinion.

It would be better to have a different design.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property
So it makes no difference if we buy the tokens now or we buy them later from fiat to token?
Im sorry if this is complicated for me, but i try to find what benefits will i get if i buy the tokens now.

You are not able to buy the tokens now since the pre ico is over (improve me, if i'm wrong). But you can buy the tokens from the 18th of september (ICO). If you decide to buy them in the timeframe of the ICO, you will get bonuses, like it is written here at the first page of the thread, at their homepage or in the whitepaper:

"The first 2 hours: 1.5 REST = 0.001 ETH (+50%)
The 1st day: 1.3 REST = 0.001 ETH (+30%)
Days 2-7: 1.15 REST = 0.001 ETH (+15%)
Days 8-14: 1 REST = 0.001 ETH"

So if you believe in the project, buy as early as possible (;
Activity: 350
Hello, what are the advantages for token holders since we can use fiat for payment of this project?
No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi Wink
REST tokens will be used as a payment between tenants and landlords, so you can sell REST tokens, or you can rent a property
So it makes no difference if we buy the tokens now or we buy them later from fiat to token?
Im sorry if this is complicated for me, but i try to find what benefits will i get if i buy the tokens now.

If coin was pegged you were right. But after ico price can crush, skyrocket or it can stay same. Pre-ico and ico mostly give bonuses and if a good project most of the times you can't buy it at the same price.

I am thinking to buy in first round to maximize bonuses. But it's my decision. Make your own decision, but don't expect the price of the coin will be same for certain.

Simply, the prices after pre-ico and ico usually are higher, so you could buy the token later, but the prices will be high, but in pre ico and ico are the lowest you should be able to find, although there is a possibility that the prices just crashed below ICO prices, but that only will happen if the project has lost its value and interest from people, but being a real estate project, I find that very unlikely, so at least, the prices will stay the same or just above, in any case, that still depends on WHEN you buy the tokens, it's up to you to predict and decide when to buy, my recommendation is to buy in pre-ico, where the most bonuses are given and/or the lowest prices are, is up to you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
So if i understand it correctly, once a person looking for a house has won a bid on your platform, he will get into contact with the landlord. But will the person renting the property also be paying rent in REST tokens from there on out? Is this correct? And if so, will there be an easy way for average joe's to turn their fiat into REST and pay the rent? Thanks in advance.

On a side-note, i like the slider on the website that shows what you do with the funds based on the amount raised. I really think more ICO's should do this to clarify what exactly is being done with all the money that is raised.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
No answer for my question  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi Wink

If coin was pegged you were right. But after ico price can crush, skyrocket or it can stay same. Pre-ico and ico mostly give bonuses and if a good project most of the times you can't buy it at the same price.

I am thinking to buy in first round to maximize bonuses. But it's my decision. Make your own decision, but don't expect the price of the coin will be same for certain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

they say they have 3D images of the properties on their app, which is more than most property listing sites have now. But you're right, I'd look to now the answer to your question as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
As much as i love this idea and hope it's a success, I fear that when this becomes the norm, it will severely marginalize low income renters and help encourage/speed up gentrification of neighborhoods. Oh well, the haves keep on having and the have not keep on losing. The cycle of life.

I feel like i should also post a positive aspect that the platform could provide. Anyway, with relest, it would be easier to relocate without worrying about finding the right location that fits your price range. For example, I have never been to Germany, but if relest is massively adopted and i choose to relocate to Germany, i can easily use the app to obtain an apt that fits my price range and that one less thing to worry thing.
Pages:
Jump to: