Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 44. (Read 35018 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
We updated the site. Added:
1. Roadmap
2. Exchanges
3. Github, Reddit, Telegram links
4. Funds allocation
5. ICO trackers

https://ico.relest.io/

How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned
Thank you.
We plan to collect $20-30 mln.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned
I think its a not bad project. Real estate market is very hot now. Will join bounti soon !
Thank you. You are welcome.

What if cryptopia, market so do not be afraid, there are still many markets that want to accommodate it, if we see there coinexchange also have c-cex ready to accommodate
In addition to these exchanges, we strongly hope it will be Bittrex and Liqui.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
To which exchanges are you going to submit your tokens?
We are talking with several exchanges, after the ICO it will be Livecoin, Novaexchenge, Yobit, and, we strongly hope, Bittrex.
We will update roadmap with such information later this week. Thank you for good question.
no touch with liqui  ? i think this exchanges is better then Livecoin, Novaexchenge, Yobit,ofcause Bittrex polo are the best!
We are talking with several exchanges, including liqui, but for them there is no concrete information yet.

you can try on livecoin, i think livecoin can  help you
for example ICO WIC coin listed on livcoin, livecoin is a good exchanger i think is not bad to add relest ico on livecoin   Smiley
What if cryptopia, market so do not be afraid, there are still many markets that want to accommodate it, if we see there coinexchange also have c-cex ready to accommodate
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think its a not bad project. Real estate market is very hot now. Will join bounti soon !
Hi developers, how much did you collect on the preico?
Almost nothing

it cannot be the first in any why, at least I have seen a few rental platform. there will be a lot of competition, not to mention the government regulations. big idea but I think it will be hard
Our platform is the first auction for rent, not only rental platform

If not a secret why so, I on one site saw that you have high ratings, and on the preico nothing, why?
Our mistake at the Pre-ICO stage was that we thought that early investors would join us, believing in the business model of the project. But without proper PR, this did not happen.
We received high ratings only after the Pre-ICO. We took into account our mistakes, wait for news and updates.
Thank you for a good question.
Almost nothing

it cannot be the first in any why, at least I have seen a few rental platform. there will be a lot of competition, not to mention the government regulations. big idea but I think it will be hard

If not a secret why so, I on one site saw that you have high ratings, and on the preico nothing, why?
Almost nothing

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
List of exchanges in which REST will be traded after ICO:
coinexchange
litebit
livecoin
c-cex
yobit
novaexchange
We've been rated by ICObench. We've got 5.0 rank. It means we are the best ICO on the market!
https://icobench.com/icos?page=1&sort=rating-desc

Just wondering if you have approached any potential large investors? such as international real estate companies, it is possible they would be interested in what you are offering.
Such discussions is in progress. Thank you!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just wondering if you have approached any potential large investors? such as international real estate companies, it is possible they would be interested in what you are offering.
I see huge potential in this project. Good Luck! Going to join your ICO.
Really, I think this project will be succeed, Wink
because the potential of earning a very large investor, good luck Smiley
Thank you. You are welcome to join our Signature Campaign Smiley

This industry of real estate is moving fast towards blockchain to adopt it.
 I see the Pre-ico is going to start tomorrow since projects looks good it seems that results will look positively good.
No, our Pre-ICO is over, and ICO will start on September 18
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
This industry of real estate is moving fast towards blockchain to adopt it.
 I see the Pre-ico is going to start tomorrow since projects looks good it seems that results will look positively good.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I see huge potential in this project. Good Luck! Going to join your ICO.
Really, I think this project will be succeed, Wink
because the potential of earning a very large investor, good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: