Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 36. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
is it true, this company/team members is based out of Kazakhstan or are you using the country for tax benefits?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It's a big time frame between end of ICO and alpha release, let's say beta in Q3 and release in Q4? Btw a mobile app is too important, in these days people use smartphones and tablets way more then computers

You are right, it's a very big frame.

If alpha was out, it would be nice. We could have see that what are we investing to.

Now it's investing an idea. It's a good idea but i would love to see something about application.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
It's a big time frame between end of ICO and alpha release, let's say beta in Q3 and release in Q4? Btw a mobile app is too important, in these days people use smartphones and tablets way more then computers

Yes its quite some time between the end of the ICO and the alpha release in Q2 2018 but keep in mind that it takes time and money to develop such an alpha. They probably depend on the money raised in the ICO for further development and to hire new team members. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
Are there any chances that you will release Android and iOS apps a little earlier. Even Alpha/Beta or sneak peak of thier functions?
Hi! Of course alpha version of the mobile apps will be realeased early - in Q2 2018
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I'm beginning to understand how this will work and I see how the projected 200 million page views/paid listing impressions will be turned into revenue for REST. My question is in regards to monetizing the views of end-users that will be seeing 20 pages per visit. Does the advertisement and/or listing revenue get passed onto token holders in some way or is REST only a utility token?     
It's 200 million users, not page views. REST is only utility token.

How much did you raise during your pre-sale?
It's almost nothing. We already wrote about it. The reason is that we didn't any promotion of Pre-ICO, and announced it 1 week before the start date.

Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
Of course you can do it Wink

I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
Both of them will tokenize properties, instead of our business model.

Just reading your whitepaper, but can you tell me why, if the highest bid is 20%+ above the
next highest bid in the auction, it is considered as suspicious?
This is done in order to protect users from spam.

After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?
There won't be unsold tokens because all tokens sold during ICO will be equated to 70% of all issued REST.
Of course, all of us. With this came the idea of the auction.
Chinese investors can invest to us.

When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
Android and iOS apps are planned to release in Q3 2018

I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.
The rating of tenants will depend on several parameters, including those.
Are there any chances that you will release Android and iOS apps a little earlier. Even Alpha/Beta or sneak peak of thier functions?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
On the road map, the project is designed for long-term development. I'm saw listing on exchanges is planned after the ICO. This is good for further distribution. It is important that the maximum number of potential customers is informed of this platform. Perhaps you need advertising for promotion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I really like new blockchain projects that deal with real estate, so I'm very interested in Relest. After reading the whitepaper I have some thoughts about the project.

How will your rating system for the potential tenant you mentioned work? The way I imagine it, I think it is not enough. The landlord needs to get a lot of more information about the tenant. Last time I rented a flat I had to show latest bank statement that showed my income and had to give a confidential information on my credit rating. A simple rating like 'Mr. Tenant A always payed on time (5/5)' won't be accepted by the majority of the landlords. They rent their houses/flats sometimes for years and they want the safety to get their money on time.
Maybe I am imagining the rating system completely wrong but I think it should be more of a list of documents about the tenant the landlord can access than a actual rating. And to respect the privaty of the tenant these documents should only be accessible after the first contact.

Good to hear that. In the renting business a lot is about trust. If you manage to assure that landlords get all the possible information about the tenants they will definitely use your service. Cause with an auction they can get the highest rent for their properties.
Technic question:

Will the final version of the platform have a option to compare the average rents in the different neighborhoods and maybe in the one you search an apartment?
This would be a big help to know how much you are willing to pay for an apartment etc.
Yes, the system will recommend an optimal price for a property, based on the data analysis
I'm beginning to understand how this will work and I see how the projected 200 million page views/paid listing impressions will be turned into revenue for REST. My question is in regards to monetizing the views of end-users that will be seeing 20 pages per visit. Does the advertisement and/or listing revenue get passed onto token holders in some way or is REST only a utility token?     
It's 200 million users, not page views. REST is only utility token.

How much did you raise during your pre-sale?
It's almost nothing. We already wrote about it. The reason is that we didn't any promotion of Pre-ICO, and announced it 1 week before the start date.

Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
Of course you can do it Wink

I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
Both of them will tokenize properties, instead of our business model.

Just reading your whitepaper, but can you tell me why, if the highest bid is 20%+ above the
next highest bid in the auction, it is considered as suspicious?
This is done in order to protect users from spam.

After studying your website and whitepaper, I have some questions:

• What will happen with unsold and unclaimed tokens?
  • Does anybody in the team have experience in renting apartmens?
  • Can Chinese investors invest into this ICO?
There won't be unsold tokens because all tokens sold during ICO will be equated to 70% of all issued REST.
Of course, all of us. With this came the idea of the auction.
Chinese investors can invest to us.

When do you plan to exit the application to android? What are the additional services?
Android and iOS apps are planned to release in Q3 2018

Activity: 630
is this platform specific use for area or city or country or worldwide? looks very interested if this platform use for worldwide.

Think it will be used worldwide.
But better start small in one country just for testing everything and then expand.

If this platform will launch and immedialety goes worldwide it wont work.
This need to start small
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is this platform specific use for area or city or country or worldwide? looks very interested if this platform use for worldwide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Technic question:

Will the final version of the platform have a option to compare the average rents in the different neighborhoods and maybe in the one you search an apartment?
This would be a big help to know how much you are willing to pay for an apartment etc.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I don't see the point of this project. An auction platform, wow, do we need a decentralized version of this? Please..

Well, we need decentralized version of pretty much everything because, government is not trustworthy anymore and we can not trust any centralized system.
Moreover politicians wants a cut from the rent I pay to my landlord. I mean wtf, looks like I need to pay to breath someday.

I feel the same way about the gov. anything that we can decentralize is for the better. and if we can get the gov outta renting , then that's great.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I don't see the point of this project. An auction platform, wow, do we need a decentralized version of this? Please..

Well, we need decentralized version of pretty much everything because, government is not trustworthy anymore and we can not trust any centralized system.
Moreover politicians wants a cut from the rent I pay to my landlord. I mean wtf, looks like I need to pay to breath someday.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

It's not an auction platform, it's a real estate renting auction platform. I haven't seen anything like that before. So it's unique project with all the pros which get by decentralized system. Why it should be a bad thing?

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

Are they doing advertising with the decentralization? The coin is more about the oil, wich makes the system run and furthermore it is the possibility to collect money in an easy
way. Could this project also being realized without a ETH token? Yes of course. But why not using the advantages of it? It makes it much more easier.
P.S.: I understand your point, because scrolling threw the ann thread ist like: First decentralized x, First decentralized y, First decentralized cow milk or whatever.
Activity: 392
One thing that worries me is how you are going to attract people to list their real estate on the platform and also to bid for them. You will need a big base of people participating in biding   in different countries. 

If they focus on markets/cities where there is a shortage of housing first, then it should not be a big problem. So i would assume big cities is a good place to start. The auction model is also very well suited for markets where there is a shortage of housing. This will also make it easier for marketing, you only have to focus a smaller market first instead of globally or a whole country. Once that succeeds, you can expand.
Agree, big cities first like New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and then more and more smaller cities.
Activity: 490
As far as i know, this project isnt about investing in real estate like other real estate projects, but about renting real estate with auction system.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: