Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 46. (Read 35018 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
can you give us  idea how many is the total suppy of this coin ill never seen it in the ann. not enough info even in the white paper.
All the tokens sold during Pre-ICO and ICO will be equated to 70% of all issued REST, remaining 30% will be automatically created by smartcontract after ICO.
its means we will know the total supply after the end  of pre-sale or after the end of ICO? what about team i dont see any information about the team of this project .
edit already see it in the website.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
This industry of real estate is moving fast towards blockchain to adopt it. I see the Pre-ico is going to start tomorrow since projects looks good it seems that results will look positively good. Actually this round will define the future and there awareness is existing already and increasing so will be watching early hours response.

This industry of real estate is moving fast towards blockchain to adopt it. I see the Pre-ico is going to start tomorrow since projects looks good it seems that results will look positively good. Actually this round will define the future and there awareness is existing already and increasing so will be watching early hours response.

Agree.  For many years now lawyers have made real property contracts with bitcoin.  Now this type of service is next step.  I will like to work with this project to some extent as possible.  I see great potential!
Thank you, guys!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Agree.  For many years now lawyers have made real property contracts with bitcoin.  Now this type of service is next step.  I will like to work with this project to some extent as possible.  I see great potential!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
can you give us  idea how many is the total suppy of this coin ill never seen it in the ann. not enough info even in the white paper.
All the tokens sold during Pre-ICO and ICO will be equated to 70% of all issued REST, remaining 30% will be automatically created by smartcontract after ICO.
the total provision come pretty good heck Yes I will monitor the development of this project. because it is still new
can you give us  idea how many is the total suppy of this coin ill never seen it in the ann. not enough info even in the white paper.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Don't you think the team of 3 members is bit small a project like this ? I see you will be most of the time here busy with answers and giving updates and news. Is the platform already developed or will start when money will be collected for it ? You need really bigger team tobe able to handle everything in more better way.
Development will start at late August, but yes, team will be expanded after ICO.

so this project is made for only real estate market ? whats benefit for owning token ? how to monitize the service ?
It's freemium model, i.e. it will be chargeable subscription, more information you can find in the whitepaper

Waiting for the bounty thread!
Bounty campaign will be ready until August 7

We added an explanation video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEYERR5N7tQ
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Waiting for the bounty thread!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
so this project is made for only real estate market ? whats benefit for owning token ? how to monitize the service ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Don't you think the team of 3 members is bit small a project like this ? I see you will be most of the time here busy with answers and giving updates and news. Is the platform already developed or will start when money will be collected for it ? You need really bigger team tobe able to handle everything in more better way.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi dev when the translating bounty will be ready? i would like to reserve italian translations
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
do you have a plan to arrange bounty programs for this project next time??
dev,can you provide the information of your team by linkedln or twitter?
I think it's more power to avoid scam for an investor!
Such information you can find in the whitepaper or website, in the section named "team".

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for Relest
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
dev,can you provide the information of your team by linkedln or twitter?
I think it's more power to avoid scam for investor!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   
Pages:
Jump to: