Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 6. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 117
🔺 SKYFchain smart contract has been finalized and SKYFT tokens are now unlocked and can be transferred and traded (there are certain exceptions for “special terms” tokens, which will be unlocked in 6 or 12 months).

Also, the remainder of SKYFT tokens has been burned🔥

💥 The number of SKYFT tokens burned is 769 575 385 The total number of SKYFT tokens issued and allocated is 430,424,614

💎 Congratulations to all SKYFT holders!

www.skyfchain.io

Congratulations  Smiley  SKYFchain ICO successfully finished.
In  the beginning SKYFchain team chose BITforex exchange, really impressive and good for SKYF tokens holders.
Now i am looking for more updates. Good Luck for your unique project.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Why crap on the project, they never guaranteed you any returns. I know it sucks, we're all in the same boat; However, you gave them money that they wanted to use for R&D, among other things, so that one day they can make a big name for themselves by providing a safer and significantly cheaper alternative to helicopters. You did not give them money just for them to give you a gold brick right after funding phase and you can be on your merry way
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
 such is the state of the market now. It has nothing to so with management not caring. Every ICO that has listed on an exchange this year is down 80 to 99% from ICO price. Few examples, HYB ICO - $0.30, price 0.02, CEEK ICO - $0.50, price $0.008 and the list goes on. Check it out on coincodex. In fact SKYFT has more downside. That’s just the market for ico now. Just hold or buy more at lower price. Don’t blame management. Tell those willing to sell their tokens for nothing
Activity: 210
I think if anyone believe in this project need HODL waiting better time!listing on new exchange don’t change the roadmap of Skyf on my opinion...if you don’t believe don’t buy during ICO 🙏🏻
Activity: 28
Quite an interesting project to get my attention. The name associated with Dubai, already turns me on. Maybe this will be the future coins, wait and see. By the way, I would like to know about the bounty and airdrop. They will?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that different laws in each country about drones using will be a real problem for project development. But I hope that team has already taken these moments into account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I learned about SKYFchain, great idea about the purpose of the project. The launch of unmanned aerial vehicles for use in the daily transport of goods. Should the project pay attention to the issue of being licensed to operate in the territories of the states?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
SKYFchain combines highly credible team with a very unique blockchain/drone implementation. Execution will be critical to success.

You are absolutely right. The idea, product and business opportunities are simply super, but everything will depend on the implementation. Moreover, similar projects already exist.

A significant advantage of the project is the use of drones in adverse weather conditions and at low air temperatures. I do not know how well will be able to implement all the plans, but I am sure that a good drone should be able to work in any conditions.
Activity: 65
I perceive this project as a very reliable. They have everying carefully planned and came up with multiple use cases for their drones and technologies. They already partnered with few companies, which are ready to start using SKYF almost instantly after the development. I'm not sure about the sole investment and market value of the token for ordinary users, however companies and brands will surely cooperate with SKYF.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
SKYFchain combines highly credible team with a very unique blockchain/drone implementation. Execution will be critical to success.

You are absolutely right. The idea, product and business opportunities are simply super, but everything will depend on the implementation. Moreover, similar projects already exist.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
SKYFchain ensures the development of a robotic market for air, sea and land transportation and sets a new standard in the field of finance.
Activity: 224
🔺 SKYFchain smart contract has been finalized and SKYFT tokens are now unlocked and can be transferred and traded (there are certain exceptions for “special terms” tokens, which will be unlocked in 6 or 12 months).

Also, the remainder of SKYFT tokens has been burned🔥

💥 The number of SKYFT tokens burned is 769 575 385 The total number of SKYFT tokens issued and allocated is 430,424,614

💎 Congratulations to all SKYFT holders!

www.skyfchain.io

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/17/photo_2018-08-17_14-23-56.md.jpg
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
sales of first SKYF drones and expansion of the partner network to regions without strict regulation of cargo drone flights (CIS, Asia, Africa) and  inclusion of third-party drone data into SKYFchain; lobbying for new regulations in developed markets Very good news and ICO will end soon  Wink Cool
until the completion of the ICO is very little time, you are right

yes i now and this is very interesting ico is not over yet and SKYFchain token to be traded at BITFOREX and if possible know when will the SKYFchain plan be traded at BITFOREX  Huh

Where did you get the information that such us SKYFchain can be traded on the stock exchange before the end of the ICO? I now checked this exchange: https://www.bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading I have been able to trade the token of the project. If my information is incorrect, give a link to trade.

On August 15, the token sale of the operating platform SKYFchain has finished. The total of $ 6.219.498 were raised in return for SKYFT tokens; 131 879 188 SKYFT  Cheesy Wink

Congratulations, sounds like quite a good amount of money you've raised. What was the hard cap?
Activity: 378
sales of first SKYF drones and expansion of the partner network to regions without strict regulation of cargo drone flights (CIS, Asia, Africa) and  inclusion of third-party drone data into SKYFchain; lobbying for new regulations in developed markets Very good news and ICO will end soon  Wink Cool

yes i now and this is very interesting ico is not over yet and SKYFchain token to be traded at BITFOREX and if possible know when will the SKYFchain plan be traded at BITFOREX  Huh

Where did you get the information that such us SKYFchain can be traded on the stock exchange before the end of the ICO? I now checked this exchange: https://www.bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading I have been able to trade the token of the project. If my information is incorrect, give a link to trade.

On August 15, the token sale of the operating platform SKYFchain has finished. The total of $ 6.219.498 were raised in return for SKYFT tokens; 131 879 188 SKYFT  Cheesy Wink
copper member
Activity: 98
Aero logistic awesome project. It is really hard to develop such a product. Good luck guys.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I kinda like this drones idea. But will this thing popular on blockchain. I don't know. I wish this guys good luck anyway )
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Activity: 378

Activity: 57
Merit: 5
This project is really great, your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!...
Pages:
Jump to: