Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 5. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
We bought the tokens at 0.065 and he went to the platform at 0.01? We have a 500% loss so far. I hope this Token is a differential, I believe it a lot, I see it will be something in the long run, you can not sell tokens now and bitter this loss.
And there are those who did not take tokens on the ICO and bought a week ago for 0.01 cents and now received a profit of 182 percent for the week. But unfortunately soon there will be a payment for bounty hunters and SKYF will fly down.
Activity: 16
crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 13
Hey, DEVs. Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 34
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !

Same here, the real world implementation seems to be different from almost every other project in this space.  The real difference will be in the usage adoption rate and the price, GLTA!
Activity: 26
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
It is unjustified for investors to hold tokens to ico price without profit, but these people who are buying now will get 97% profit when there is ico price about 2-3 year's

Oh, then you have a wonderful opportunity to become a millionaire. True, in my opinion, this is the opposite, the opportunity to lose your money.
Activity: 44
I am trying to transfer SKYFT from my ERC-20  wallet to any other Ethereum wallet address.

When I try to do this it fails and has the following message: "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas] The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender"

I have tried many times and it does not work.

TX HASH:
1. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8d62bdae7e4038c267608617ed20f4ced0c5075174982e4b4e0749a6a2b461a9
2. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2dca58e1f0398f8fef6491d8730f99792851ae9c6aac16c4dd0b307306eb35ad
3. https://etherscan.io/tx/0xefee5891fa7d40a220daaf6f70dd4564680a61f2a535e9f3f993dc0ed31ce19b

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to move these funds ASAP.

Thank you so much!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Well SkyfChain project going very well according to plan and CEO gave an owesome speech in recent video about future plans.
Unsold tokens burned and now i ma waiting to see SKYF token on Bitforex. Good Luck SKYF team.  Smiley

It has been already listed in Bitforex
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
Well SkyfChain project going very well according to plan and CEO gave an owesome speech in recent video about future plans.
Unsold tokens burned and now i ma waiting to see SKYF token on Bitforex. Good Luck SKYF team.  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
That stance to list it on more exchanges is to be backed. After watching here about bitforex I was looking to get more information using coinmarketcap but nothing there. I hope a request has been made already for CMC listing as well. After hitting more exchanges we can draw conclusion about prices.
Activity: 34
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 29
i have been sked that 10x! i have sent another email. Why dont they answer it and figure it out. The coins are being traded and no one is concerned that I have not recieved mine which I paid for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I had a similar issue with Idex. Is simply unlocked my wallet clicked on the link and was able to see the content of my wallet as x skyf tokens.
Hope that helps, otherwise I'm out of ideas, sorry.
Activity: 189
The reason is the explosion of the erc20 platform onto the market! Every company that is anybody is getting in on it. Like the beginning of the stock exchange they were giving them away. So our market is flooded but after this initial movement and it slows down more people will spend more and other technology will skyrocket!
Activity: 210
We bought the tokens at 0.065 and he went to the platform at 0.01? We have a 500% loss so far. I hope this Token is a differential, I believe it a lot, I see it will be something in the long run, you can not sell tokens now and bitter this loss.
Activity: 10
It is unjustified for investors to hold tokens to ico price without profit, but these people who are buying now will get 97% profit when there is ico price about 2-3 year's
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
now the skyfchain tokens can be traded in one of the best market exchanges [bitforex]
therapy I see the skyfchain token price is not as promised, so that the skyfchain team can monitor this problem and fix it immediately.
Activity: 214
SKYFchain combines highly credible team with a very unique blockchain/drone implementation. Execution will be critical to success.

You are absolutely right. The idea, product and business opportunities are simply super, but everything will depend on the implementation. Moreover, similar projects already exist.

A significant advantage of the project is the use of drones in adverse weather conditions and at low air temperatures. I do not know how well will be able to implement all the plans, but I am sure that a good drone should be able to work in any conditions.

Yet I do not believe in delivering drones in the next 5 years. This is the prospect of a distant future, not our days. And if what software failure or hacker attack?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We are happy to announce the support program that BitForex has announced to support SKYFT tokens https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=SKYFT¤cyCode=ETH

Well, I don't think that is wonderful news, but anyway this exchange is not the worst option for beginning. Hope we see more interesting exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 378
We are happy to announce the support program that BitForex has announced to support SKYFT tokens https://bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=SKYFT¤cyCode=ETH
Pages:
Jump to: