Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 19. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
2 months extension is long, but ok. hope it will benefit the project. just a pity that the bounty money pool was not adjusted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
These extensions are not looking good better team could use other channel to sell some portion of the tokens. You already extended fundraising and this time for another two months. You should accept the reality and start focusing on development instead of keep trying to reach the hard cap. As investor this is not looking professional at all in my opinion.
Teams that often extend the sale of tokens lose the trust of investors! Unfortunately, the SKYFchain team doesn't want to understand this. I'm upset that a promising project could die because of the team.
Do not be so pessimistic. nothing critical happened. stay with us and instead fly to the moon
These extensions are not looking good better team could use other channel to sell some portion of the tokens. You already extended fundraising and this time for another two months. You should accept the reality and start focusing on development instead of keep trying to reach the hard cap. As investor this is not looking professional at all in my opinion.
we do not agree with you. Our team, in spite of the renewal of the collection, is actively working for the development of the project. it does not interfere.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
hopefully with the extension of ico skyfchain can get maximum results keep the spirit in doing promotion of friends, and do not forget to participate in ico
Activity: 154
In my humble opinion this project will make a huge impact to the cryptocurrency world and most importantly in cargo industry. I will support this very unique project 'til the end
Activity: 154
Wow SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone! This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Teams that often extend the sale of tokens lose the trust of investors! Unfortunately, the SKYFchain team doesn't want to understand this. I'm upset that a promising project could die because of the team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Guys - you work hard with promotion, I see on the Twitter milestone 5.000.000 USD - Congratulations! Who is involved in the technical part of the project? Do you own a team of engineers or do you hire?
we are hiring new people. with the team you can find on our website https://www.skyfchain.io
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Guys - you work hard with promotion, I see on the Twitter milestone 5.000.000 USD - Congratulations! Who is involved in the technical part of the project? Do you own a team of engineers or do you hire?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
although the added time of sale plus 2 months ico may be one of the causes is, the target setting is still not as expected, and the purpose of this extra time has a lot to gain for the SKYFchain project, one of which will be able to achieve the target harcap and and expansion of SKYFchain project network
Activity: 5
 They suppose to burn left over tokens but instead of they are trying to sell those. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 294
Ok folks, banning has reached the next level on telegram. People are getting together via DM's to discuss the next steps to take since the team keeps repeating their useless script and banning folks who are questioning this nonsense...
This is the decision of the team. And the team does not see anything terrible in this. Also, the decision to extend the ICO was made at the request of a large number of people, because they did not have time to buy tokens. We went to the meeting

This is the worst part of it all, admins constantly treating us as if we're retarded. Do you actually believe what you jsut wrote?  Cheesy Grin

A "large" number of people who are nowhere to be seen get to decide when the ICO ends with no regards to the small early investors who really did contribute?! Please, to say soimething like that and make it worse maybe you just say nothing and keep with your bounty promotion stuff... Angry
Activity: 11
I hope this business will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck devs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is the decision of the team. And the team does not see anything terrible in this. Also, the decision to extend the ICO was made at the request of a large number of people, because they did not have time to buy tokens. We went to the meeting

Ah yes.... and now these people need two months to buy tokens??
Apparently the times are gone when an ICO was over one month, now every second project postpones, extends...
Ah and lets not forget the fake telegram user numbers. 99 k users ha-ha-ha, 95k are bots who joined the day you decided to give away FREE tokens to everubody joining Cheesy The admins names and pics are also fake and have been removed yesterday...ICo conditions now apparently fake too, since ICO gets extended 8 more weeks...anything else fake here? OMFG

Edit: Users protesting the decision and demanding answers are being ignored and some apparently banned, someone posting as @crypto_bro_admin is calling people who dissent with this shady move "dabblers and provocateurs WinkCheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Nice tactic guys, didnt expect this as an investor. Shame, shame, shame
Dear Supporters of SKYFchain!

Also, the smart contract officially extends SKYFchain ICO deadline by 8 weeks, sale now ending on August 15th.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tell me this is a joke... Grin You dont joke like this one day before the ICO period is over....8 more weeks of ICO ha-ha-ha I almost believed it...

Edit: Apparently it's not a joke, just checked telegram  Angry Sad..  They're keeping our eth 2 more months!!!

WTF team, wtf...people are demanding refund! Confidence gone...

When refund?

Do not be surprised if there is one more extension. The greed of developers in the project is just off scale, I think they really will hold the air without a return possibility?
As for me it's not entirely honest and ethical, many thought to make a flip and now everything is a bit different.

What a pile of sh!t...wtf wtf guys, 2 more months extension!!! What have you been doing all of this time?! 90% of githbub contributions are 1 day old, you said exchanges had been negotiated already and now you say you need 2 more months for talks with exchanges, we reached the softcap and now you say you need 8 more weeks to negotiate with big investors!!! WTF, why has this not been done earlier ffs, 1 day before end of ICO you screw your investors with 8 weeks extension to do what you were supposed to do all this time...you've had 4 months or more ffs! I expect some compensation or refund for early investors, refund would be the most honest solution....My trust here has evaporated  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult situation and I am not sure that SKYFchain will allow investors to make a profit.

I think that soon people will not want to invest in cryptic currency, if the market will be such a situation as now.
Pages:
Jump to: