Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 21. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Skyfchain is really good project the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones.  This one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future.  You wont regret if you invest your  money in this kind of thing. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
Dear Supporters of SKYFchain!

We’d like to thank you for your support during the last 3 months, and congratulate all of us with hitting an important milestone – today SKYFchain has reached the soft cap of 5 million US dollars!

It means that we are moving forward with our vision of unmanned logistics, and SKYFchain will become a reality. We are very optimistic about the future of this company, supported by almost 8 thousand investors from 56 countries.
Now, after a short moment of celebration, we double our efforts to bring SKYFchain to life - we’ve collected the technical specifications for our Yellow Paper and Minimal Viable Product and we are releasing the MVP soon; we are launching the smart contract and distribute SKYFT tokens among the investors in a few weeks; and finally, we had a series of negotiations with a number of crypto exchanges over the last month and reached a few agreements.

Stay tuned! Spread the word about SKYFchain, we need your support!

Don't forget about your friends and colleagues and let them know about this unique opportunity.
Do use your personal referral link when you mention SKYFchain online, it helps to increase your own stake in the company!

Get SKYFT tokens today to capture maximum value!

https://youtu.be/fIoJjBX-DLY

https://www.skyfchain.io

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
see the results of this projection funding I am very optimistic if skyfchain can reach hard cap and hopefully it will have good potential in market
The idea of ubiquitous use of drones is actively appearing in the media, and about 5-8 projects were published on the ICO. But none is successfully completed. Do you have ready-made prototypes?
Of course. The necessary information you can see on our website https://www.skyfchain.io and WP
The idea of ubiquitous use of drones is actively appearing in the media, and about 5-8 projects were published on the ICO. But none is successfully completed. Do you have ready-made prototypes?

Yes, they say on the site that there are ready-made prototypes. Go to the site to see them.

I'm ready to congratulate the team on a very important border - $ 5 million. You fellows, keep the brand!
thanks for the support!
♨️ We have great news!

💢 Do you want to get twice as many SKYFT tokens? You have such an opportunity!

We've almost reached the $ 5 Million Softcap threshold, any one single investment may cross this important line TODAY! We have decided to add a little excitement to the occasion. DOUBLE VOLUME OF SKYFT TOKENS!

Invest in SKYFT TODAY and be the lucky last hand!

Needless to say, in case this investment was made with your personal referral link, you commission doubles, too! Do not forget about your friends and colleagues and let them know about this unique opportunity.

SKYFchain online, it helps to increase your own stake in the company!

🔺 Get SKYFT tokens today to capture maximum value!

https://www.skyfchain.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/11/2-01.md.jpg

Yes, they say on the site that there are ready-made prototypes. Go to the site to see them.

I'm ready to congratulate the team on a very important border - $ 5 million. You fellows, keep the brand!
Activity: 196
SKYFchain project provides great opportunities for investment. The company's ambitions are confirmed by independent assessments and positions of many market experts! About SKYFchain I can say that this project has a friendly and professional team, great vision. Working product, solid and validated business. No doubt, this is an awesome project.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
I expect this ICO will be successful Good luck DEVs!
No doubt about the SKYFchain ICO because they have reached the softcap and they are very near to reach $5 million.
So definitely ICO will be successful. 10% discount is live now and next discount is 5%. They have collected enough fund for project $4,916,111.
You should visit the website for more info: https://www.skyfchain.io/  Smiley
Activity: 140
Hello all, from Borneo !!! SKYFchain is in the same projection as the future. into the moon !
Activity: 14
Good day, fellows! pretty good project!
Activity: 196
I'm sure that investing in projects like SKYFchain - this is the best investment! The project worthwhile, it is clear that a such competent team tried to do everything perfectly! Definitely worth to invest.
Activity: 12
Good evening, fellows
 The business seems quite budding
Activity: 28
Hello, fellows. excellent project
Activity: 14
I expect this ICO will be successful Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 30
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I like it first B2R blockchain based operating platform in the world, the solid developers of team to build the project, they have products and i like it. More than 3 weeks i have made research for this projects follow their official announcement and social media on telegram, many investors who invested the in it, i will makes investment too.  Grin ( skyfchain's ICO and showmebiz's ICO are my portofolio investment for couples months later ) i am sure will makes good profit.
Wow, lucky you! Getting so much merit for a really constructive post.
Maybe you should write a thread "How to earn merits creating useful content"
I'll be the first subscriber there!
Activity: 18
Good evening DEV's
 It is a crypto interchange is very nice.
Pages:
Jump to: