Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 23. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
ico collected for now $ 4 537 310 and hopefully  Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD  Smiley and when this token seller ends sir  Huh , I will also invest this project and suport so the project SKYFchain is  successful  Wink

we will be glad to see you among the investors of the project Smiley

thanks and I see the manager is also very active in this project and ico collected for now $ 4 743 211 Wink I am very happy and I always monitor this project  Grin
Thank you for following the news about the project! Thank you for your interest in our project! stay with us and together we will fly to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
ico collected for now $ 4 537 310 and hopefully  Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD  Smiley and when this token seller ends sir  Huh , I will also invest this project and suport so the project SKYFchain is  successful  Wink

we will be glad to see you among the investors of the project Smiley

thanks and I see the manager is also very active in this project and ico collected for now $ 4 743 211 Wink I am very happy and I always monitor this project  Grin
Activity: 207
Woah, it's great to know that there is a revolutionary idea about robot dynamics under the base of blockchain. This is a viable and realistic project. It will bend a lot to industry, production and transportation in the future. I believe this project will be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
if i have 1500 tokens from referral and 1500 tokens from investments, so 3000 in total, is it ok about the minimum ?
♨️ WOW! Great news!

The SKYFchain project team has met with the Coinmake exchange and discussed listing SKYFT tokens on their platform! We are very happy to have met with them and ready for both effective and long-term cooperation. We will provide more details about listing in the near future.

https://www.skyfchain.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/07/photo_2018-06-07_14-07-17.md.jpg
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Token distribution will commence after the end of main sale and all the details regarding exchange will be announced later.
And after what time the team plans to unlock tokens and add a token to popular exchanges? This is the most important question.
Activity: 70
Why to invest in SKYFchain?
Activity: 196
The project is hopefully a great future of the electronic money market, because the team is an expert in their field, have a lot of experience and they know how to achieve their goals. Join now!
Activity: 84
wow, Looking at the updates, so far so good. There are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 40
 ???I am asking myself do SKYF Chain will apply for an airline permit to enable the cargo robots industry? If that so, what will be the first target country to do the business?
copper member
The team looks strong, the value proposition and introduction is clear, the token economy model is good.
Activity: 210
I am very interested in this great project. The most interesting thing is that air freight and unmanned aircraft delivery, the brilliant idea of ​​this concept, speed and tariff are also the allure of this project.
Activity: 91
i heard that many people using robots to trade on the exchange to pocket the difference , but i havnt seen B2R, it sounds interesting, i am looking forward to see how will it go
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
I think this is an interesting concept in the presence of SKYFchain can facilitate the financing of cargo with simple without complicated
a user-friendly platform and one of the most comprehensive platforms available today. It will help but new entrants to the crypto market can easily use it. A strong team is developing the project and gaining trust from a large number of experienced investors. I believe in the success of SKYFchain in the future.
Activity: 266
Indeed SKYFchain has been able to innovate well, will be many who use this unmanned aircraft for a very critical needs. And of course SKYFchain will be able to penetrate the hardcap and the door to success is wide open.
Activity: 72
This is a breakthrough and creative idea that I know of. SKYFchain will bring a revolution in the transport industry. Automated integration with the blockchain platform, everything becomes more transparent and perfect for a technology product. I believe the project will succeed because it is a cost-effective utility for the economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I had 30 referal and I made you a max ad and you ban my account? all this for not having to give your tokens? we do the job and in return nothing? it really does not pro from you!
Activity: 154
The concept of the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) blockchain based operating platform is unique and different in cryptomarket. The project is ranked high if it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Excellent idea and an extremely strong team. A very exciting idea with a bright future
Yes i agree with you, if you want get more information or updating from the developer of team, you can subscribe their official social media of telegram on this https://t.me/SKYFchain usually if there are something new information about the projects skyfchain they always share it on the telegram, it is easy way to get new information of the developer of team on your mobile smartphone.

More and more things Skyfchain is doing and it proves that this unmanned aircraft is very good and growing fast, and it will be a big and successful project.
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
Pages:
Jump to: