Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 20. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Dear Supporters of SKYFchain!

Also, the smart contract officially extends SKYFchain ICO deadline by 8 weeks, sale now ending on August 15th.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tell me this is a joke... Grin You dont joke like this one day before the ICO period is over....8 more weeks of ICO ha-ha-ha I almost believed it...

Edit: Apparently it's not a joke, just checked telegram  Angry Sad..  They're keeping our eth 2 more months!!!

WTF team, wtf...people are demanding refund! Confidence gone...

When refund?

Do not be surprised if there is one more extension. The greed of developers in the project is just off scale, I think they really will hold the air without a return possibility?
As for me it's not entirely honest and ethical, many thought to make a flip and now everything is a bit different.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Also, the smart contract officially extends SKYFchain ICO deadline by 8 weeks, sale now ending on August 15th.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tell me this is a joke... Grin You dont joke like this one day before the ICO period is over....8 more weeks of ICO ha-ha-ha I almost believed it...

Edit: Apparently it's not a joke, just checked telegram  Angry Sad..  They're keeping our eth 2 more months!!!

WTF team, wtf...people are demanding refund! Confidence gone...

When refund?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
When I learned about SKYFchain project, I immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was a right choice. Join you too, you will not regret! www.skyfchain.io
Activity: 224
thank you all for feedback on the idea of the project! we are glad that you follow the development of the project! we thank everyone for their support, their faith in the development of the project! thanks to those who believed in the project, the team we achieved the minimum goal. and this is only the beginning. still everything is ahead! We fly to the moon with us!

This is a great day for SKYFchain community - we are ready to launch the SMART CONTRACT! Check it out on GitHub! We will launch it after the community audit.

This means that all investors will be able to see SKYFT tokens in their wallets shortly.

We are absolutely sure that SKYFchain will be a great success and help transform the logistics industry, we have received a great deal of interest and support both from individual and corporate investors. While we have reached the $5 million softcap mainly through the support of individual investors, the bigger funds and corporations are naturally slower, and quite a few negotiations are still open! Now with the smart contract and MVP available shortly we plan to close important deals in the following weeks.

We will also use these 8 weeks to negotiate better terms of SKYFT launch at crypto exchanges we are talking to at the moment.

To the same goal of supporting SKYFT at launch we hold a substantial part of tokens: the full team fund, the full reserve fund, and the airdrop users’ tokens for 6 to 12 months.

We take the interests of our supporters and community very seriously. We've made this decision after thorough consideration and consultations with our Advisors and industry experts. Additional eight weeks give us an opportunity to substantially improve company funding and grow SKYFT value at launch. We expect that all investors will benefit from these project developments.

Don't forget about your friends and colleagues and let them know about this unique opportunity.

Do use your personal referral link when you mention SKYFchain online, it helps to increase your own stake in the company!

Get SKYFT tokens today to capture maximum value!

GitHub - SKYFchain/skyfchain: Skyfchain's repository
https://github.com/SKYFchain/skyfchain

www.skyfchain.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/14/1-01.md.jpg
SKYFchain is a very high quality and reliable project. I strongly recommend to get acquainted and support the project! The investor's interest is fueled by excellent bonuses and a profitable referral program. Therefore, I advise everyone to join!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
this project is about to end, the total already reached skyfchain is almost reached the harcap, and tomorrow SKYFchain project is over,
maybe the problems that come to the fore are about the distribution of tokens, and when the market exchange will launch, hopefully the SKYFchain team is able to overcome this problem, and can make a perfect strategy in this case
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
SKYFchain would act as a verification of the right of operation and route verification prior to each flight for full safety compliance SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto currency transactions between the participants of the Platform and offers financial institutions and individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
transportation and delivery of goods, requires built logistics, built processes of acceptance, processing, storage and delivery at a convenient time. what includes the project, almost none of which except the way of delivery, due to which there will be execution of user requests services? where and at the expense of what profit will be made?
copper member
This seems like a huge undertaking but if done correctly, it will be massive. Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult situation and I am not sure that SKYFchain will allow investors to make a profit.
Nope, everything is possible, although it is now in a difficult period, because from the beginning investors have already benefited from the percentage of token purchases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Personally went through profiles of team members of Skychain project and study about the project concept. It is realized that investing in Skychain is a better decision for future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult situation and I am not sure that SKYFchain will allow investors to make a profit.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
SKYFchain would act as a verification of the right of operation and route verification prior to each flight for full safety compliance SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto currency transactions between the participants of the Platform and offers financial institutions and individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This project ensures development of the robotized air, sea and land delivery market as well as set the new standard
in the financing, manufacturing, servicing and insuring cargo robots and it's great.
☑️ One of the leading online publications in Japan - the site Sankeibiz, which publishes materials mainly on economic topics, has issued a text about the project SKYFchain!

http://www.sankeibiz.jp/business/news/180613/prl1806131032029-n1.htm

www.skyfchain.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/13/2903-1.md.jpg
SKYFchain is a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
Activity: 84
SKYFchain is a great project and it has huge potential for development. I believe in this project and trust the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful ICO.
Activity: 145
Great and amazing project! This will be the key to the problem of all country facing a slow-paced process in transporting assistance like sending medicine or materials in areas that are affected by typhoons, earthquake or any disaster.
This is a really interesting project. Cargo shipping is a profitable area in which you can earn a good deal. If to introduce new technologies in this sphere then the profit will increase many times. I hope the project will be successful!
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: