Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 24. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
ico collected for now $ 4 537 310 and hopefully  Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD  Smiley and when this token seller ends sir  Huh , I will also invest this project and suport so the project SKYFchain is  successful  Wink

we will be glad to see you among the investors of the project Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Again, the sale of ico skyfchain will soon be over and this is more than the sofcap stage, and more will reach the harcap,
will if skyfchain can reach harcap or not,
if not reach the harcap will if ico sale in length or not?
hopefully my choice is right by joining the skyfchain project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
ico collected for now $ 4 537 310 and hopefully  Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD  Smiley and when this token seller ends sir  Huh , I will also invest this project and suport so the project SKYFchain is  successful  Wink
Activity: 154
Excellent idea and an extremely strong team. A very exciting idea with a bright future
Yes i agree with you, if you want get more information or updating from the developer of team, you can subscribe their official social media of telegram on this https://t.me/SKYFchain usually if there are something new information about the projects skyfchain they always share it on the telegram, it is easy way to get new information of the developer of team on your mobile smartphone.

More and more things Skyfchain is doing and it proves that this unmanned aircraft is very good and growing fast, and it will be a big and successful project.
Activity: 154
The Fintech SKYFchain platform will ensure the development of a robotic market, not an important fact that the platform is built on a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle! I'm inspired by the project!
Activity: 210
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I am sure and optimistic if the project skyfchain will achieve success in the sale of this token, let's friends do not forget to participate in the sale of tokens skyfchain
Activity: 196
I personally appreciate the project of SKYFchain. With a strong team is planning the right route, the same high score on the evaluation web. excellent communication. a large community ... that is the basis for a successful project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Token distribution will commence after the end of main sale and all the details regarding exchange will be announced later.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Excellent idea and an extremely strong team. A very exciting idea with a bright future
Yes i agree with you, if you want get more information or updating from the developer of team, you can subscribe their official social media of telegram on this https://t.me/SKYFchain usually if there are something new information about the projects skyfchain they always share it on the telegram, it is easy way to get new information of the developer of team on your mobile smartphone.
copper member
I had a question? Where or whom would we contact for support on kyc verification issues? Thank you so much !

pls write [email protected]
Hello
Why do you need a blockchain?
Blockchain is a key component in SKYFchain. SKYFchain uses blockchain with built-in smart contracts to provide a trusted source of data and reasonable control over unmanned assets for clients, logistics operators, insurance and leasing companies, banks, and authorities worldwide.
Does anyone know how the meeting in Taipei of shareholders ended, where they had to talk about the listing? What decision was made at the meeting there? Just wondering what was decided and what actions will continue
Sorry, at this stage we cannot provide any additional details of this meeting.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Hi! Do you have any competitors?
We know about several competitors of ours. We actually want to try to partner with them at some point. Here they are:

AirMap - The platform that powers drone flights
- focuses on visualizing areas on the map for drones navigation
SKYFchain will additionaly have logistics smart-contracts, insurance and financing features

Flock – Pay-as-you-fly drone insurance
- chooses the safest flight path and allows drone insurance
SKYFchain will additionaly have logistics smart-contracts, drone lyfecycle management and financing features

Botlink - drone mapping software that captures data, analyzes it, and reacts quickly
- allows to create detailed surface maps
SKYFchain will instead have itinenary verification, logistics smart-contracts, drone lyfecycle management, insurance and financing features

Thank you for the detailed answer! It is great you provided not only the list of competitors but also how you differentiate from them.
Will follow your project!
Activity: 17
Hello
Why do you need a blockchain?
Activity: 308
What is the influence of The SKYFchain for the industry that exists in this country? What security system does SKYFchain use?
I had a question? Where or whom would we contact for support on kyc verification issues? Thank you so much !
We know about several competitors of ours. We actually want to try to partner with them at some point. Here they are:

AirMap - The platform that powers drone flights
- focuses on visualizing areas on the map for drones navigation
SKYFchain will additionaly have logistics smart-contracts, insurance and financing features

Flock – Pay-as-you-fly drone insurance
- chooses the safest flight path and allows drone insurance
SKYFchain will additionaly have logistics smart-contracts, drone lyfecycle management and financing features

Botlink - drone mapping software that captures data, analyzes it, and reacts quickly
- allows to create detailed surface maps
SKYFchain will instead have itinenary verification, logistics smart-contracts, drone lyfecycle management, insurance and financing features
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: