Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 4. (Read 207372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I don't think price will fall further because of selling pressure as volume on Idex isn't much. I have picked my last weeks there and don't see big changes in price. Ethereum is also down that's I would think people will not sell and will prefer to keep holding for good times to return. Let's see how market place in coming days as it is better than last weeks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
i got my bounty reward but price very cheap on idex ...bitforex..
now i am holding skyfchain token and waiting for huge pump in token price... thanks for bounty...
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
can t believe so much guys sell this low... (seems there s a LOOOOOT of bots on bitforex too... sucks)
1.5 million token is farrrr too much for a super node (for me)
everything up 10-15% skyft -8 lol , damn dumpers Cheesy
Yeah i can see on Bitforex exchange, SKYFT is 17% up somebody buying at cheap price.
Bounty reward distribution is started and hunters are selling SKYFT on exchanges, hope price of SKYFT will rise.  Smiley
Activity: 36
can t believe so much guys sell this low... (seems there s a LOOOOOT of bots on bitforex too... sucks)
1.5 million token is farrrr too much for a super node (for me)
everything up 10-15% skyft -8 lol , damn dumpers Cheesy
Activity: 39
To everyone who is worried about super node.... If you can't afford it's ok. There will still be commission for token holders from fees in future. Maybe not as high as node but still, keep trying to accumulate what you can and hold.
Activity: 82
I am not able to understand if I am considered as a supernode holder or not as I participated in the ICO period.
Activity: 238
We are happy to disclose that Russia-based SKYF drone manufacturing company and Turkey-based TANDEM DEFENSE LTD agreed to become partners to enter the Turkish market of unmanned vehicles.
TANDEM LTD becomes SKYF’s commercial representative for the marketing, promotion and sales of the drones in Turkey. The company will also prospect and solicit orders from existing and new customers and negotiate the deals on behalf of the company.
“Turkish market promises great opportunities for SKYF. We’re very excited about this agreement and hope that TANDEM DEFENSE LTD will be able to make our product highly demanded in this region”  , said Alexander Timofeev, SKYFChain CEO.
“SKYF heavy lifting drones are known for outstanding characteristics. We are proud and excited with the opportunity to become the commercial representative of SKYF in Turkey” said Hüseyin Cahit DEMİR,  TANDEM DEFENSE LTD’s Founding Partner.
TANDEM DEFENSE LTD was founded in 2018 and the company partners have 19 years of experience in the Aviation markets. The company was established as a sister company to SVK Industries Ltd which focuses on Air Traffic Control systems and Electronics.

The good news is that if SKYF partnered with a company in Turkey, a remarkable development, certainly with this partnership will bring a positive impact on the company's future. We are proud of the team's very solid performance, hoping to become a high-functioning and usable drone.
Activity: 41
We are happy to disclose that Russia-based SKYF drone manufacturing company and Turkey-based TANDEM DEFENSE LTD agreed to become partners to enter the Turkish market of unmanned vehicles.
TANDEM LTD becomes SKYF’s commercial representative for the marketing, promotion and sales of the drones in Turkey. The company will also prospect and solicit orders from existing and new customers and negotiate the deals on behalf of the company.
“Turkish market promises great opportunities for SKYF. We’re very excited about this agreement and hope that TANDEM DEFENSE LTD will be able to make our product highly demanded in this region”  , said Alexander Timofeev, SKYFChain CEO.
“SKYF heavy lifting drones are known for outstanding characteristics. We are proud and excited with the opportunity to become the commercial representative of SKYF in Turkey” said Hüseyin Cahit DEMİR,  TANDEM DEFENSE LTD’s Founding Partner.
TANDEM DEFENSE LTD was founded in 2018 and the company partners have 19 years of experience in the Aviation markets. The company was established as a sister company to SVK Industries Ltd which focuses on Air Traffic Control systems and Electronics.
Activity: 14
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 112
The platform looks very good and there are a lot of detailed information provided in the whitepaper, which is a good thing. For me the project will most likely succeed as it's prepared that well and the idea is good.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
all skyfchain team promises are running as promised, but here I see a lot of complaints from members and it's a matter of the current token price because it doesn't match the current ico price and price, I'm sure the cause is because the market is now unstable so there is nothing wrong with us storing skyft tokens and waiting for a stable market.
Activity: 28
There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this project. The thing is that the competition is huge and every idea has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!
Activity: 112
not my question Smiley what did you do with raised eth from ico? solded a part to fiat, keep them all in eth...? (sorry for my english...)
Activity: 210
Hey Admin, I withdrew SKYFT from my dashboard but they are not showing in my wallet. I added the smart contract from the link in the dashboard.  And I wihtdrew them a week ago so something must be wrong
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
Bounty distribution is not started yet but then too price is going down, Bitforex exchange is very decent exchange i am expecting that price will be rise.
Crypto market is still very down, i hope SKYFT will list on other decent exchange. I know it will take some time. Good Luck!  Smiley
Activity: 31
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
We bought the tokens at 0.065 and he went to the platform at 0.01? We have a 500% loss so far. I hope this Token is a differential, I believe it a lot, I see it will be something in the long run, you can not sell tokens now and bitter this loss.
And there are those who did not take tokens on the ICO and bought a week ago for 0.01 cents and now received a profit of 182 percent for the week. But unfortunately soon there will be a payment for bounty hunters and SKYF will fly down.

But I'm sure that tokens will increase rather than go down, surely the team will manage them seriously and carefully, indeed many tokens compete, this competition is quite tight, but seeing this Skyf token will provide the best for its supporters. The movement will increase little by little.
Activity: 238
whether there is already news on when the distribution? and what they also already have a market, because it has been long I do not follow the development of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hey Admin, I withdrew SKYFT from my dashboard but they are not showing in my wallet. I added the smart contract from the link in the dashboard.  And I wihtdrew them a week ago so something must be wrong
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?

Who are they? Theres no such word. Its dumb kids who see freight pics and then get married to cars because of their large exhaust pipes. Im telling the truth to correct the questionable spots and brighten the tints on the surface of ignorance to effectively conceal their apparent presence. There are a lot of places where u can ask for that, including my private social network.
Pages:
Jump to: