Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 55. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Join the presale now and lets help the skyfchain community by spreading their ico on social media and make it the most successfull ico of all.
Dont missed this oppotunity that skyfchain offer this is once in a lifetime their views on future logistics delivery from land air using drone is fantastic thanks to this ico.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
I really like the idea on investing ICO with project that already running. I would  risk even a broken penny. Beside it is a great project visually it also received high reviews from trusted sites in-term on trusted ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people. A very good example of the introduction of blockchain technologies in education.
Activity: 168
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential
Activity: 42
According to the official statistics, at least 1 in 10 medical diagnoses is wrong. The total annual loss from such errors is
more than $100 billion.
Activity: 28
i already research about this project and it is really amazing this project absolutely help to the country and to the industry of transfering or delivery of project item good medicine or any solid liquid object that can be transferable so this project is the best for the better future
woo this is nice growing up of the project for SkyFchain Projects. it nice to see that it is growing up and make help to everyone to become convinient the transportation of everyone keep this project up let support this project. what are you waiting for
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Did you know that researchers from the University of Zurich have developed an algorithm that will turn drones into full participants of the urban traffic?

They have developed DroNet – a unique neural network software which controls the drone, and is is trained to recognize dangerous situations and respond quickly. It is interesting that instead of a set of some science-fiction sensors to monitor its surroundings, the system relies on a conventional camera.

In addition to that, after training in the urban environment it turnout out that unmanned aerial vehicles can utilize this knowledge in other complicated situations: in parking lots and office corridors.

There is only one “but” – the adoption of this technology is far away still…

https://www.skyfchain.io/
Yeah! And I believe that this project will be succeed as time passes by. Gonna support it until then. Having a great team and very supportive believers and the willingness and giving trust of investors to this project will be great. No wonder.
Time will reward everyone. Any coin if you take 1-2 years you will get x5 minimum Wink

Totally agree on this. But Sometimes if the project is not good enough it will not rise up whatever you do. As I have seen in this project I must say this will have a future success. Having a good them and great community is what matters most. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 105
This could be the most promising project of this year that could totally needed in our generation today. Good luck to the team and Dev.
this skyFchain project is really awesome Smiley grab the opportunity to take this item now let support this project for better life and fast in transportation of the item let us the skyfchain help for better future and opportunity
Activity: 168
SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air,sea and the land delivery market as well as set new standard. It is a platform to built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle. The multi-rotor, autonomous drone called SKYFchain. Their mission is to provide high quality,affordable medical diagnostic services they have a lof of neural networks where the doctors and patients will have the opportunity to analyze medical test result..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Did you know that researchers from the University of Zurich have developed an algorithm that will turn drones into full participants of the urban traffic?

They have developed DroNet – a unique neural network software which controls the drone, and is is trained to recognize dangerous situations and respond quickly. It is interesting that instead of a set of some science-fiction sensors to monitor its surroundings, the system relies on a conventional camera.

In addition to that, after training in the urban environment it turnout out that unmanned aerial vehicles can utilize this knowledge in other complicated situations: in parking lots and office corridors.

Yeah! And I believe that this project will be succeed as time passes by. Gonna support it until then. Having a great team and very supportive believers and the willingness and giving trust of investors to this project will be great. No wonder.
Time will reward everyone. Any coin if you take 1-2 years you will get x5 minimum Wink
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money, but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future. So unique..
Activity: 105
Wow.. this is great! This is my first time seeing or heard about doing this one of a kind project. Kind of cargo drones ? Woah! Amazing! I was really surprised as I red the wp.
really amazing and unique..This really surpassed our expectations and really in demand now in our generation as drones are gaining more popularity.
So do I dude i really amazed of this project and very excited to have that in our country, it will totally boom in the market and also because they attached in blockchain technology, im sure this will be succeeded.
Activity: 182
Cargo shipping is a profitable area in which you can earn a good deal. if to introduce new technologies in this sphere then the profit will increase many times. The project will realy be successful

I guess this would help lessen the burden of cargo shipping companies also for the consumers benefits .This concept plans will really change the transportation industry in the near future..
Activity: 42
Skychain will add social utility to crypto mining and make it more
beneficial for all the parties by enabling crypto miners to provide a valuable service, using their computational resources for neural network training and calculation.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
This is a Unique project in the cryptocurrency market I have ever seen! With great pleasure I will be  supporting this project. This project surprises with its program for the future! I'm sure such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in the coin ! Good luck to all team and dev.
Haha absolutely bro! This project is kinda really helpful specially in our country. We really need this kind of work, a drone that can carry a heavy baggage in the air is so great! And the fact that  heavy traffic is every where. It's definitely have it's huge impact in our economy for faster deliveries of goods or whatever it is.
Activity: 182
Wow.. this is great! This is my first time seeing or heard about doing this one of a kind project. Kind of cargo drones ? Woah! Amazing! I was really surprised as I red the wp.
This is really amazing and unique..This really surpassed our expectations and really in demand now in our generation as drones are gaining more popularity.
Cargo shipping is a profitable area in which you can earn a good deal. if to introduce new technologies in this sphere then the profit will increase many times. The project will realy be successful
Pages:
Jump to: