Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 54. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

This is very nice ,very high-tech.This having well designed and has new standard for servicing like robotics. This project would realy be helpful. Congratulation skyfchain!
Activity: 168
Operational fintech platform SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air, sea and land delivery market as well as set the new standard
in the financing, manufacturing, servicing and insuring cargo robots.

Skyfchain project so very interesting
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
skyFchain cryptomining is a good product project also the drown the skyFchain can help to our comunity regarding to the transportation and to the moving of the product it can make fast less in time because it is in the air transportation so it make that fast
Activity: 70
They launching TokenSale to distribute the nodes of the SKYFchain ti collect funds. They engaged with customer from agriculture,oil,gas and logistics. Their first market is in Russia and they begin to conduct program with Pony Express, Russian Post, Slavneft oil gas.
Cargo Robot is a very promising project and will surely worth it for a long investment. nice vision for the roadmap backing up the SKYF to soar.
Activity: 42
Skychain will improve the accuracy of medical diagnoses and drastically reduce the amount of money that insurance companies have to pay for their clients’ medical treatment.
Activity: 28
amazing awesome project let support skyFchain to help the community to for growth and skyfchain go to the moon . this is really great project to support and to be easier our daily life we need this awesome project let us help this project Smiley
Skychain will add social utility to crypto mining and make it more
beneficial for all the parties by enabling crypto miners to provide a valuable service, using their computational resources for neural network training and calculation.

Wow good to know about this,surely this project will be succesful and a lot investors will involve in this project..
This project truely amazing , good luck team
#skyfchain
Activity: 196
Realy great. An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. More power. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Amazingly and geniusly planned.. this project is one of a kind.. drone carrying baggage.. this is definitely unique.. Im reallyblooking forward on this project . I hope this will be in the market as soon as possible.
the uniqueness of this project is the superiority and interest of many people, i believe this project will be succesfull
they certainly have a plan for it, so very interesting we wait for the development of the SKYFchain project

This project is truly one of a kind .. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone .. I will really support this project .. goodluck

This is one of the project we can forsee to take a huge success in the near future. I do hope that the all aspects will be considered especially the safety of the operations of these drones. I might love to see drones flying around without risking lives of anyone below it.
Activity: 210
Skychain will add social utility to crypto mining and make it more
beneficial for all the parties by enabling crypto miners to provide a valuable service, using their computational resources for neural network training and calculation.

Wow good to know about this,surely this project will be succesful and a lot investors will involve in this project..
SKYFchain project spinoff from the SKYF project,
development of the private blockchain;
creation of the international legal structure;
sales of first assembled SKYF drones and
expansion of the partner network to the regions
without strict regulation of cargo drones flights

SKYFchain ensures development of the robotized air,sea and the land delivery market as well as set new standard. It is a platform to built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle. The multi-rotor, autonomous drone called SKYFchain. Their mission is to provide high quality,affordable medical diagnostic services they have a lof of neural networks where the doctors and patients will have the opportunity to analyze medical test result.
Activity: 70
SKYFchain project spinoff from the SKYF project,
development of the private blockchain;
creation of the international legal structure;
sales of first assembled SKYF drones and
expansion of the partner network to the regions
without strict regulation of cargo drones flights
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
As part of the SKYFchain project plans I would like to know where part of the world or which countries are you planning to use these drones as mode of delivering goods and products to your clients.
Amazingly and geniusly planned.. this project is one of a kind.. drone carrying baggage.. this is definitely unique.. Im reallyblooking forward on this project . I hope this will be in the market as soon as possible.
the uniqueness of this project is the superiority and interest of many people, i believe this project will be succesfull
they certainly have a plan for it, so very interesting we wait for the development of the SKYFchain project

This project is truly one of a kind .. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone .. I will really support this project .. goodluck
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Good new site. i try my new site but i still need to know what to look for but to learn first how to use it I share the sites.I just want to suggest that it is better to have a white paper to look clean and easy to see but it's in the right shape what should be suitable for you. But I'd like to go to your new site SKYFchain itry to come to your ICO. GODBLESS 😇😇
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Hi Skyfchain is a wonderful project with full of interesting ideas around it. But as part of the goods and services industry there is an important thing that must always be considered which is SAFETY. What are the standards Skyfchain is following? Is there any compliance to be considered. I would love to know more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
There is a question in my mind. Expect in financing, what will be the role of cryptocurrency in this project? How do individual holder will benefits? And especially how do the investors will be benefited?
Activity: 257
Who will operate the drones?
Pages:
Jump to: