Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 16. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The project is very intresting and it will be  greatproject.
Activity: 54
I will surely follow this project ! As a graduate in tourism, I really can imagine the "plus-value" of your ecosystem in the planning and organisation of all kinds of trips and leisure activites.  I am happy to see development of such projects !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
This seems to be a great new idea based on smart contract technology. I believe that it will have many potential applications in the future.

Best wishes and good luck to devs!
Rockie
Activity: 19
I like this project because i like traveling. I hope you will do better  Cheesy
Activity: 165
Good Idea , Good Project, Good Luck Team
Activity: 17
Quite workable project, besides it is very useful and financially beneficial for all participants.I think it is worth a try,such interesting projects are now not so much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
An interesting project, it may well help travelers for more comfortable travel around the world)))
Activity: 18
this project serve as one stop solution for traveller, make travelling more convenient, best price and with blockchain...it become trustly...hopefully this project can get many partnership and gain mass adoption...
Activity: 78
I could see Smart Trip Platform dominating the market. Well done. Look for forward to seeing success in this project.
Activity: 103
I wish success to all participants of this project! In my opinion, this is a promising project!
Activity: 10
Very interesting idea concept. This topic attracted me, because I like to travel. And so you want to integrate your token into the real sector of services? Do I understand correctly?    Or this application, guide, helper.
Activity: 210
This is a uniques project. Look forward to seeing what Smart Trip does. Good luck team!
Activity: 36
I just read your whitepaper and I love your project this really promises!!! For business travelers, that's more than useful.
Activity: 64
Crypto Boss
I am a traveler and really glad to see a project about us, looking forward to this project to deliver whatever is being promised.
Activity: 23
This project has the potential to create a hole new travel experience, away from mass tourism to unique experiences. Very excited.
Activity: 24
Thank you for airdrop. good luck with good idea. Thanks
Activity: 4
Seems like a good project. Waiting for it to kickstart...
Activity: 23
I love project, hope you successful. good luck to you. Go to the moon
Activity: 15
The possibilities for this project are fantastic. Im already preparing to be a travel business provider! Treasure Coast Secret Sanctuaries is the business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
This good idea, nice project, good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: