Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 15. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I'm glad that I learned about this project, I'm glad to be part of it, for investors this is a great find, I believe in this project and I want to participate in it
Activity: 842
Activity: 69
I know, it will a great progect!!!
Activity: 24
It sounds like an interesting project. You need to join. I hope things will be nice. Because it seems like a lot of effort. Congratulations
Activity: 154
I participated in this project and I hope it will go further in the future. Cheesy
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
I love this project and I wish to participate in every means possible please always notify me by email when the bounty program comes up

Here's my email [email protected]
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
I hope i'm not late join this project. Wish me luck in this interesting and good project. Looking forward for that.
Activity: 413
I see this is a good project. I have read the whitepaper and see the roadmap. Everything is possible. Looking forward to early project success.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A great new project related to travel! Travelers and travel agents can benefit from this decentralized system.
Activity: 62
I attended the Smart Trip airdrop program at https://airdrops.io/smart-trip/
because I believe Smart Trip has a good project
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Just joined this project.With interest I will monitor development. Good luck!
Activity: 164
Merit: 3
This ICO looks very promising to me, I was hoping to find some project like this one - and finally I've got it. What a luck, I love travelling
Activity: 331
Merit: 100

Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone.Good luck to all!
Activity: 84
Nice good project I'm participate with airdrop to the moon thank sir
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello,
This seems to be a great new idea based on smart contract technology. I believe that it will have many potential applications in the future.

Best wishes and good luck to devs!
Rockie

What you indicated is the goal of the project. Novelty and the application of the block chain. And the team seeks to implement this, otherwise there is no point. We expect revolutionary solutions and services, thanks to which, the service will become more interesting and convenient.
And not only this.
Activity: 51
I think that it is the best project in 2018. I am supporting you so please proceed with the project!
Activity: 16
Amazing project. I am excited for your project.
Activity: 23
I think this project is really great. Good team.I like this project.Good project.
Activity: 22
Peбятyшки. Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт. Пpиcoeдиняйтecь, нe пoжaлeeтe  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: