Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 17. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The possibilities for this project are fantastic. Im already preparing to be a travel business provider! Treasure Coast Secret Sanctuaries is the business. Grin
Activity: 40
I hope so much in this project, I try to keep some for along time!
Activity: 43
This is one of best App that provide a one-stop service for us.
Hope the ICO with a big success and with a bright future on the business.
Activity: 73
Great project till 2018 because your ICO have a good vision so it can attract to every investor. I will look into this ICO as well at the time ICO. thank you to provide us a chance in the form of Airdrop.
Activity: 107
Project like this is just for me as traveling is my hobby. Seeing a project that will connect me to travel services  easily is one of the best feelings i could ever get.
Activity: 136
I like to travel! I will support this project cause its looks nice. I joined airdrop and I will closely follow your progress, if turns out to be good I will invest too. On first look it looks good, keep up with the good work and maybe you can make something good from this idea.
Activity: 14
WOH!!! Very nice concept, i want to participate in the ICO n Support the team.
Congo Team
Activity: 17
Hello. Very interesting idea of the project. Do you have any services that already agree to work with you?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
This is a great project. All informations are complete. Glad to participate this kind of project.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Hello, I like your project, I want to participate in your project to the end , I wish you good luck !
Activity: 19
Wow...nice concept and i interest about your project...Good luck for your ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
I joined this project high hopes for my success because I think this project is very promising!
Activity: 44
I like your project, I would love to participate in your project, wish you all the luck!!
Activity: 24
Project Smart Trip Platform one of the traveling projects packaged in blockchain technology is a very profitable project because we know now traveling is a human need
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really promising project, wish you success.
Good luck Wink
Activity: 182
I love this Unique Innovation of Smart Trip Platform  , they are taking Blockchain  ecosystem to another Level and travellers  would enjoy this Service a lot .. I am wishing Great Success in this Project.
Activity: 31
Good ICO with awesome team and great vision - will definitely invest!
Activity: 25
Very interesting idea concept.
Nice project, I would love to get involved .  
Activity: 238
I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens,
and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Travelling is always a good implementation of crypto and blockchain technologies, so sounds interesting.

Pages:
Jump to: