Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 13. (Read 40468 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very good team. I really like the method and the brilliant idea from this project. Hope it will be listed first on https://icoguide.com/en with a high rating Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Our ICO is coming closer to the end!

There is only 5 days left of our token sale. We have gathered more than 13 100 ETH.

Join us now and get 5% bonus!

i was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.

Hello!

We glad to be advised as a project woth to invest!

In brief, SocialMedia.Market - is a decentralized influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers and advertisers.

Working with game and esports industries we were among the early adopters of this advertising strategy, and we are
well aware of how complicated it is to build trustful and reliable relationships in influencer marketing.

SocialMedia.Market addresses the problems of fraud, uncertain pricing, complicated transactions, complex partnerships,
and low efficiency. With the implementation of the blockchain technology and smart contacts SocialMedia.Market will
create a secure and completely transparent ecosystem.

The use of attending ICO right now is that you get an opportunity to buy Social Media Tokens with the 5% bonus until
the 16th of March. The only place to buy Social Media Tokens is our official website https://socialmedia.market/ and you need
an account there in order to pay for the tokens and store them on your account balance before the emission.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check
all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 27
i was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.
how as a business i will be able to track the social engagement and the authenticity the created content will provide?. not everytime i'd like to get on a dispute.

Hello!

We creating a unique platform, which can allow you to track your advertising campaign. Moreover, with our powerful CRM-system, in-platform chat app, Smart Contract
 templates, chat tips, instant notifications and mobile app, organizing contacts, messages, communicating and staying up-to-date will be convenient.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
Activity: 26
how as a business i will be able to track the social engagement and the authenticity the created content will provide?. not everytime i'd like to get on a dispute.
how will you check if the influencer has posted and what reach has he or she attained?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question! That's really nice one!

So if influencer has not reached terms of agreement, advertiser can open a dispute. Our service has several preventive measures that will allow parties to resolve
disputes on their own in most cases, as well as an arbitration system that will resolve disputes between participants with the help of independent platform experts.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
Activity: 22
how will you check if the influencer has posted and what reach has he or she attained?
On Twitter, when you try to access the SocialMedia.Market page, a message appears that the page is locked. What do bounty companies do?

Hello! 

Please send your message to bounty related Telegram group. We will gladly help you:
https://t.me/SocialMediaMarket_BountyCampaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
On Twitter, when you try to access the SocialMedia.Market page, a message appears that the page is locked. What do bounty companies do?
Only 5 days left till the end of our ICO!

We’re coming closer to the final point of our ICO! Only one week remains till the end of the token sale!

Join our ICO with 5% bonus

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
a lot of sales that have been collected in presale when the new presale especially if ico later, I am somewhat sorry also yesterday to enter in this project but not so. It turns out the social maret project is very attractive to investors
hello, Your Account facebook, twitter suspended. I cann't view it, Why?

Hi there!

Facebook. Our Facebook page is not suspended. Please, follow the link below and check it once more.

https://www.facebook.com/SocialMedia.Market.platform

Twitter. There's no cause for concern, it's on the Twitter's side. New Twitter policy requires a telephone
number for account verification. We're just waiting for it's confirmation.

Once the phone number will be confirmed our Twitter account will be accessible again.
Hello, What is the total number of tokens issued, how can I withdraw the tokens of the wallet?

Hello!

The hard cap is 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) which is 80% of the total supply of Social Media Tokens. Based on the number of tokens
distributed during the ICO, 15% more tokens will be issued for platform core functionality (and put on hold for 6-12 months) and 5%
for partners and advisors.  Please check out the Token distribution section on our website's main page to see more detailed information
on it.

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for withdrawal to your ERC20 master wallet after the end of the ICO that ends on the
16th of March.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact us here or join our Telegram chat!
I received a notification about your tiwtter. it has been paused, is there something wrong from your project?

Hi there!

There's no cause for concern, it's on the Twitter's side. New Twitter policy requires a telephone number for account verification. We're just waiting for it's confirmation.

Once the phone number will be confirmed our Twitter account will be accessible again.
Activity: 2
hello, Your Account facebook, twitter suspended. I cann't view it, Why?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
We are expecting to reach the hard cap of SMT. 13000ETH out of 16000ETH has already been raised, only 3000 ETH more need to be raised within 7 days. I think Investors don't want to miss 5% bonus coins. Hope to see SMT on some big exchange after launch and price on moon.

It is possible to reach the hard cap because already they released the beta version which is more attractive. The project seems to be very promising which will give us good returns in long term.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that!

We strongly believe that by common efforts we will reach our maximum goal!

If we believe in the project automatically we can get mote awareness about their development. Already they proved themselves by releasing the beta version. Mostly potential project will alway takes time to get reputable in the market.
Activity: 2
Hello, What is the total number of tokens issued, how can I withdraw the tokens of the wallet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
I received a notification about your tiwtter. it has been paused, is there something wrong from your project?
Pages:
Jump to: