Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 9. (Read 40460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Congratulations to SocialMedia ICO completely successful, and when will the platform release in Q3? Price will be raising after the platform launch surely. 

They still did not say anything about the specific date. But i am certain they will launch anytime of third quarter of the year.

Hi there!

We will release our platform on US, UK and CIS markets on Q3 2018.
But at this point, we can't really give you any specific dates when exact the
platform will be launched.

Once we'll know for sure we will inform you here and via our social pages.

Join it to be aware of all developments relating SocialMedia.Market!
Hello, Bounty manager i need help. I participation of Article&Blog Bounty SocialMedia.Market. My MEW was hacked. Can you changed my MEW in spreadsheet? My new MEW - 0xD52329D8A027D172d54EaAe1600F555646Dd4416
Thank.

Hi there!

We're sorry your MEW was hacked. Sad

Please, follow the link bellow and join our bounty group in Telegram. They'll fix you upthere, okay?

https://t.me/SocialMediaMarket_BountyCampaign

Congratulations to SocialMedia ICO completely successful, and when will the platform release in Q3? Price will be raising after the platform launch surely.  

Thank you!

We will release our platform on US, UK and CIS markets on Q3 2018.
But at this point, we can't really give you any specific dates when exact the
platform will be launched.

Once we'll know for sure we will inform you here and via our social pages.

Join it to be aware of all developments relating SocialMedia.Market!
congratulations SocialMedia.Market. your public sale is so successful. we will all be expecting to see SMT on those major exchanges we have now ASAP.
what more is expecting to see the growth of the platform.

Thank you for your feedback! We highly appreciate that!

Make sure, the platform is already in active development stage and we have all the resources needed to continue along our roadmap!

Stay tuned with us by following our media! There are a lot of upcoming interesting announcements!

Thanks mate. Hope everything will be done according to roadmap.
By the way, until when are you going to have the kyc process?

SocialMedia project already has good advertising, the more the idea of the project has already touched a large number of people

Thank you so much for such feedback! It's down there and I'm in here! Wink
congratulations SocialMedia.Market. your public sale is so successful. we will all be expecting to see SMT on those major exchanges we have now ASAP.

Make sure, the platform is already in active development stage and we have all the resources needed to continue along our roadmap!

Stay tuned with us by following our media! There are a lot of upcoming interesting announcements!

The KYC procedure will last untill March 31.
is there still an opportunity to participate in your ico?

Hi there!

Token Sale is closed. 13946.59 ETH raised!

Almost hard cap! congrats SocialMedia Team! As part of the comunity I expect to see the successful development of your project!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it

how amazing it is that you managed to update immediately your token sale website with all those necessary information about the finished token sale and amount collected. most ico would not do that right away. i am now excited to what will be the next steps to be taken by the team members. congratulations!

Thank you!

We have been updating our supporters with regard to our project. We're sure that people should always know where things are at. Wink

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market!

Stay tuned!

Your words make me wait for the finished product because i am one of the ICO participants and impressed a lot about the way you are treating the investors. This is the major indication how much you are very serious about the project.

Thank you for your support! We're happy to have you with us!

We do our best to make a product that will meet all requirements presented in our documentation.
Your support have made this possible. We're getting closer every day to our goal and be sure that
our matter is serious about our project and about all people who made it happen! Wink

Stay tuned! There's lots to come!
Activity: 255
Merit: 100

They still did not say anything about the specific date. But i am certain they will launch anytime of third quarter of the year.
congratulations for this completed project

SocialMediaMarket we builds  a new tomorrow we can't wait for it to come we just believe in and plan it. It's in our hands already.

Thank you! We appreciate your words!
Activity: 406
Hello, Bounty manager i need help. I participation of Article&Blog Bounty SocialMedia.Market. My MEW was hacked. Can you changed my MEW in spreadsheet? My new MEW - 0xD52329D8A027D172d54EaAe1600F555646Dd4416
Thank.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
good work team, now this project has been successful, the end of the investors are happy, continue to keep working for the process of division, hopefully no problems that arise and run well, partying

Any happy investors around? Beta (which is ... a few pictures with no function) never changed from the initial launch, telegram account is being run by an automatic reply bot mostly. Q&A sessions gathers attention of 40 people (check youtube). Either the team doesn't do their best job with communication either they do not do their job at all.
Activity: 280
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500

SocialMedia project already has good advertising, the more the idea of the project has already touched a large number of people
Activity: 255

Activity: 686
is there still an opportunity to participate in your ico?

Hi there!

Token Sale is closed. 13946.59 ETH raised!

Almost hard cap! congrats SocialMedia Team! As part of the comunity I expect to see the successful development of your project!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it

how amazing it is that you managed to update immediately your token sale website with all those necessary information about the finished token sale and amount collected. most ico would not do that right away. i am now excited to what will be the next steps to be taken by the team members. congratulations!

Thank you!

We have been updating our supporters with regard to our project. We're sure that people should always know where things are at. Wink

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market!

Stay tuned!

Your words make me wait for the finished product because i am one of the ICO participants and impressed a lot about the way you are treating the investors. This is the major indication how much you are very serious about the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
congratulations for this completed project

SocialMediaMarket we builds  a new tomorrow we can't wait for it to come we just believe in and plan it. It's in our hands already.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70

Thank you for always keeping us informed! I like to read pleasant news about this project! I wish good luck and hasty development
Activity: 336
good work team, now this project has been successful, the end of the investors are happy, continue to keep working for the process of division, hopefully no problems that arise and run well, partying
Activity: 462
congratulations for this completed project. penetrate 1300ETH https://socialmedia.market/
Pages:
Jump to: