Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 11. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
is there still an opportunity to participate in your ico?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
🎉🎉🎉 Our ICO is successfully over! 🎉🎉🎉

We are grateful for your widespread support! 🤝🤝

We’d like to thank everyone, who joined us during the token sale. We extremely appreciate your contribution, and we won’t be able to get this far without the support of the community.

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market.

Read more about results of our ICO in our blog on Medium:
https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/socialmedia-market-ico-is-successfully-over-we-are-grateful-for-your-widespread-support-69959afe3d70

heh, it seems we have another perspective project in cryptospace!

Thank you so much! We really appreaciate your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
📢📢 Only 2 hours left! 📢📢

🔥 Our ICO is almost over! Don’t lose the last chance to buy Social Media tokens. The token sale is available till 1:00 pm (CET).

👉 Join our ICO with 5% bonus!

when can i transfer tokens to my mew ?
when you plan to be listed on exchanges?

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for withdrawal to your ERC20 wallet (MyEtherWallet) after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March.
Until then the purchased tokens will be stored in your personal cabinet balance. Instruction how to withdraw tokens will be posted later.
Activity: 31
when can i transfer tokens to my mew ?
when you plan to be listed on exchanges?
why you deside to base your platfrom on your own crypto?

Hello!

Thank you for the question!

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between
business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation.
So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology;
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees;
-Simplified and fast global payments;
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system;
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
Activity: 25
why you deside to base your platfrom on your own crypto?
🚀🚀🚀 Less than 24 hours left! 🚀🚀🚀

🕐🕐 Hurry up to buy Social Media tokens and become a part of the platform, that will change influencer marketing industry!

🗓 The ICO ends on Friday, 16 March, 1:00 pm (CET).

☝️ You can buy SMTs on our official website with a 5% bonus, which is active till the end of the token sale.  

💥💥💥 Join our ICO with 5% bonus

just want to know when can we start the trading of coins after the ICO?

Hi there!

Well, tokens will be issued after the end of both phases of token sale. List of exchanges accepting SMT will
be announced.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Can i send funds, directly from the exchanger?

Hello!

Yes, you are able to use your exchange wallet to deposit in your account, but to withdraw SMT's you need to have ERC-20 compatible wallet.
Activity: 18
just want to know when can we start the trading of coins after the ICO?
Activity: 34
Can i send funds, directly from the exchanger?
🔥 There are less than 48 hours before the end of our ICO!

🕑 Join our project with a 5% bonus now. Hurry up - there will be no more tokens issued after the end of the token sale!

💥 Join our ICO with 5% bonus

i think this will be a very profitable investment for me. i just want to know if I can make good profit in 3 to 6 months time?
Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

It is hard to predict due to several reasons. But we are doing our best to launch our platform, make uniqe and amazing
solution for influencer marketing. We are able to do it with support of our community. Also, do not forget that holding a
token grants you an ability to participate in Decentralized Dispute Solution System and being rewarded for your voting
with more tokens.
Just let me add some information to my previous message. Our platform is going to be launched in the next 6 month.
According to that fact, and availability of unique tools and instruments to maintain, track and analyze marketing campaigns
and reward system for decentralized dispute solution voting for the token holders – there is no doubt that we can expect high
demand on Social Media Token.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team
will try to unfold any details you want to know. Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
the token sale is about to end. with 1 day and 19 hours remaining.
im delightful for the results of the tokens sale. we may not reach the hard cap but the collections are at good amount already.
13161.53 eth collected.

those who still did not yet invested, you still have chance now, grab it and support https://socialmedia.market/
Activity: 55
i think this will be a very profitable investment for me. i just want to know if I can make good profit in 3 to 6 months time?
Well... being waiting for a long time how the ICO is going and i just sign up so...5% bonus available so to get a bonus what i need to do?

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback!

To participate in ICO you need to create an account on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up .
When you are logged in you can choose the payment method most suitable for you (Step 2) and you will be provided with the address to send your deposit to.

Here's the list of the available payment methods:
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of Social Media Tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

The maximum invetment is 300 ETH.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Activity: 56
Well... being waiting for a long time how the ICO is going and i just sign up so...5% bonus available so to get a bonus what i need to do?
keep watching your ico. great pr campaign and nice work with social media community (not surprisingly).
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?
just need to check

Hello!

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges
where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: