Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 12. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Nice project.  I want to take part!

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

To participate in ICO you need to create an account on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up.
When you are logged in you can choose the payment method most suitable for you (Step 2) and you will be provided with the address to send your deposit to.

Here's the list of the available payment methods:
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of Social Media Tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

The maximum invetment is 300 ETH.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
keep watching your ico. great pr campaign and nice work with social media community (not surprisingly).
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?
just need to check
Activity: 126
Nice project.  I want to take part!
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?

Hello!

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!

Social Media Tokens will be issued after the end of the token sale. You can’t yet add them to your wallet, and you will
be able to do so once the withdrawal option in your personal account becomes available.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.
Activity: 28
i need coinbase to send my tokens to a news address . where should i asked them to send in this case?  mtetherwallet works or no?

Hello!

Thank you a question!

You should send your ETH from Coinbase to any ERC 20 compatible wallet (we recommend MyEtherWallet). After it, insert
your master wallet address (tho from MyEtherWallet) in personal account and then you can contribute Social Media Token by
sending ETH to the address shown in personal account.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.
Activity: 33
i need coinbase to send my tokens to a news address . where should i asked them to send in this case?  mtetherwallet works or no?
Activity: 238
SocialMedia.Market  is an international project which unites brands and bloggers all over the globe.
That’s why we’ve prepared a digest of the recent publications about socialmedia.market in different languages.

Follow our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/fresh-publications-about-socialmedia-market-9a4a645ac2c8

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYMLt75WAAINRSS.jpg:large

Seems to be very interesting and in coming days there is always the good demand for Influencer marketing. It is going to very good competition with the other companies whether how can social media secure their #1 with those competes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
An Arabic site http://Arabbit.net  has published a new article about our platform and its contribution to the development of Influencer Marketing!
Check the article here: https://t.co/J3XIow52cE
SocialMedia.Market  is an international project which unites brands and bloggers all over the globe.
That’s why we’ve prepared a digest of the recent publications about socialmedia.market in different languages.

Follow our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/fresh-publications-about-socialmedia-market-9a4a645ac2c8

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I see that the ico will be completed only eight days away. If indeed this is true, I hope this project can reach hardcap.
Let us support this project so that all the teams so much excited again promote this project.

there are still enough days to reach the hard cap. if the team will find a big investor that will invest and buy the rest of the tokens then we might close the hardcap.  but as i was asking the team, how do we know hoe much tokens were sold already? you did not answer me when i asked you this.

Hi there!

The main thing that the project will develop and move on according to our Road Map.

Reagarding your questiona about tokens sold. For now 13044.86 ETH already collected. 1 ETH = 2500 SMT's.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open
for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

as of this writing the collected eth were 13132.58. multiply by 2500 SMTs so the tokens sold will be 32.831.450 SMTs.
but what i want to clear is that at this number of 32.8m are those tokens from bonuses included? or not yet?
if all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
thanks in advance

Hello!

Thank you for your question!

There no any additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs)
elsewhere to use our service, since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site.

The advantage of buying SMTs during Public Sale (up to the 16th March) is obvious as it gives you the 5% bonus.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you. Wink
Activity: 29
if all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
thanks in advance
why ur project will be interesting for bloggers? all they need just an affordable content, always watch the trends and be in touch with hype topics as for me

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

Doing what you love is very important for any person. As an influencers struggle more and more of losing the focus on
negotiations rather than on content creation, we’ve created the instrumentarium of tools gathered all in one place. Being
rewarded for doing what you love, has never been easier.A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for
influencers are:

-High quality business opportunities for content monetisation
-Accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence
-Insights and tips for channels development
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees
-Simplified and fast global payments
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments

Read more about features and benefits in our white paper: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_White-Paper_eng.pdf
Activity: 29
why ur project will be interesting for bloggers? all they need just an affordable content, always watch the trends and be in touch with hype topics as for me
Activity: 31
Wow, 13 k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit.
i want to participate 10% before you reach hard cap. so please, provide info what i nedd to do to get tokens with bonus and what is the maximum ammount to put for one time?
Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected? Platform seems very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.

Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market! We highly appreciate that!

There's no cap during pre-sale. All investments contributed during presale are added to the 1st phase of token sale.
You are right about the opportunity to benefit from the token price increasing. Apart from that, token holders will be
able to earn more tokens participating in our Decentralised Dispute Settlement Solution which will be a crucial part of
the work of our project. Please note that there is also an obvious advantage of buying Social Media Tokens (SMTs) during
the Public Sale (up to the 16th of March) as if gives you the 5% bonus!

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team
will try to unfold any details you want to know;)
Activity: 25
Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected? Platform seems very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.
I have a question regarding joining your platform in future.  If I will decide to join your project later in future, when ICO and development will be finished, and platform will work - what 'difficulties' Can I  met later? Will it be additional insertion fee for connection to socialmedia market, or I just need receive someway a few of your tokens? Thanks!

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

There will be no additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs) elsewhere to use our service,
since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site. The advantage of buying SMTs during the Public Sale (up to the 16th of March)
is obvious as if gives you the bonuses. To apply for participation in the ICO, please visit SocialMedia.Market.

5% bonus available!

By the way, we already have a beta prototype. You can find it at https://beta.socialmedia.market - there you can check core functions implemented or demonstrated (some of
it in demo mode due to the token use restrictions). We also have an alpha version which you can find at https://alpha.socialmedia.market/signup
It differs from beta release just in the way to check a proper progress of development.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to
discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 28
I have a question regarding joining your platform in future.  If I will decide to join your project later in future, when ICO and development will be finished, and platform will work - what 'difficulties' Can I  met later? Will it be additional insertion fee for connection to socialmedia market, or I just need receive someway a few of your tokens? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: