Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 10. (Read 40460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
is there still an opportunity to participate in your ico?

Hi there!

Token Sale is closed. 13946.59 ETH raised!

Almost hard cap! congrats SocialMedia Team! As part of the comunity I expect to see the successful development of your project!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it

Thank you!
Absolutely not enough for you to hard cap! But still it's a very good result! I congratulate you on the successful completion of the sale!

Already they reached the soft cap without any problem and the achieved the target money to start developing the project. There is a huge belief in this social media market team and let them work in the blockchain, in order to make more advertising resources in an efficient way.

That's one way to put it!

Make sure, you will defenitely see the high quality product and we strongly believe that it will live up to the expectations of our community!

Stay tuned!
Now I'm interested in following your activity, I will continue to follow the news, I hope you continue to work as successfully

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

Now we have all the resources needed to continue along our roadmap!

Stay tuned with us by following our media! There are a lot of upcoming interesting announcements!

Hi there!

Almost hard cap! congrats SocialMedia Team! As part of the comunity I expect to see the successful development of your project!

Thank you!
Absolutely not enough for you to hard cap! But still it's a very good result! I congratulate you on the successful completion of the sale!

Thank you for your feedback! We highly appreciate that!

The main thing that the project will develop and move on according to our Road Map!

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market!

Stay tuned!
I congratulate the company on the successful completion of ICO.
Success and good luck! Smiley

Thank you so much!

Congratulations SocialMedia.Market for your successfully end of Public sale.
It is really a nice end of ICO for Social media market. Such a Project That you Have to Appreciate their concept and Idea. I hope your better progress and good future.

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

The project will develop and move on according to our Road Map!

Stay tuned, there's lots to come!
I congratulate the team of SocialMedia.Market with ending of ICO! I'll follow the news and will expect to see the successful development of your project.

Thank you for your support!

Make sure, you will defenitely see the high quality product and we strongly believe that it will live up to the expectations of our community!

Stay tuned!
congratulations SocialMedia.Market. your public sale is so successful. we will all be expecting to see SMT on those major exchanges we have now ASAP.
what more is expecting to see the growth of the platform.

Thank you for your feedback! We highly appreciate that!

Make sure, the platform is already in active development stage and we have all the resources needed to continue along our roadmap!

Stay tuned with us by following our media! There are a lot of upcoming interesting announcements!

Hi there!

how amazing it is that you managed to update immediately your token sale website with all those necessary information about the finished token sale and amount collected. most ico would not do that right away. i am now excited to what will be the next steps to be taken by the team members. congratulations!

Thank you!

We have been updating our supporters with regard to our project. We're sure that people should always know where things are at. Wink

Now there are lots of exciting things ahead and we are happy to move forward to the further product development and the full roll out on the global market!

Stay tuned!

Activity: 378

Hi there!

Thank you!

Already they reached the soft cap without any problem and the achieved the target money to start developing the project. There is a huge belief in this social media market team and let them work in the blockchain, in order to make more advertising resources in an efficient way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Now I'm interested in following your activity, I will continue to follow the news, I hope you continue to work as successfully

Hi there!

Thank you!

Hi there!

Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I congratulate the company on the successful completion of ICO.
Success and good luck! Smiley
when can i transfer tokens to my mew ?
when you plan to be listed on exchanges?

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for withdrawal to your ERC20 wallet (MyEtherWallet) after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March.
Until then the purchased tokens will be stored in your personal cabinet balance. Instruction how to withdraw tokens will be posted later.
Thanks, I'll wait for further instructions. I think that after I receive my tokens, I will not immediately sell them. It seems to me that the price will still grow
Activity: 150
Merit: 4

Congratulations SocialMedia.Market for your successfully end of Public sale.
It is really a nice end of ICO for Social media market. Such a Project That you Have to Appreciate their concept and Idea. I hope your better progress and good future.

Activity: 322
I congratulate the team of SocialMedia.Market with ending of ICO! I'll follow the news and will expect to see the successful development of your project.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
congratulations SocialMedia.Market. your public sale is so successful. we will all be expecting to see SMT on those major exchanges we have now ASAP.
what more is expecting to see the growth of the platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Hi there!

how amazing it is that you managed to update immediately your token sale website with all those necessary information about the finished token sale and amount collected. most ico would not do that right away. i am now excited to what will be the next steps to be taken by the team members. congratulations!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Hi there!

Hi there!

Pages:
Jump to: