Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 2. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
For ICO everyone who plans to purchase SPOT needs to complete KYC. If you have done it once during Pre-ICO then you don't need to go through KYC again . Also, recent airdrops and this referral program does not need KYC.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Spotcoin (SPOT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 454
Merit: 37
Activity: 686
In my opinion, SPOTCOIN is one of the promising projects of 2018.  The blockchain institute is very important for the popularization of cryptocurrencies - albeit in the Georgian state.  I think the interest in the SPOTCOIN exchange will grow significantly in Q1 2019
Activity: 630
I believe that the announcement of the audit results and the exact number of tokens sold will still be next week. I hope that in the middle of December we will see the launch of the exchange, if the developers want to fulfill their promise to please us with dividends by the end of 2018. And left 1 month. It is clear that the elections in Georgia affected the delay - but now there should be no delays.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Sincerly my greatings because it is not simple finance own ICO in a bear market.
You did a great job!
Have a good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
"Spotcoin is pleased to announce ICO is a success, with $14.5 Million raised (unaudited approximation in mixed currencies). An audit of the final amount raised is expected to be released within a month. "

https://medium.com/spotcoin/the-spotcoin-ico-closes-with-over-14-5m-unaudited-tally-388f13141509?fbclid=IwAR3e-Mo4jMDtA0BWHkpBC_nM0OzumEfiAI1vEQgcH3k98vbhk7XF_xF_3t8
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is indeed a solid project with many features all in one otc, mining facility, exchange with 51% dividends wow good for holding this token and for long term investment instead of wasting our money into shit projects why not put into spotcoin ico I have already read the wp and I can say this project is totally worth it in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good Project which has a great value and a good future ahead. Wish you all the success for the entire team
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Spotcoin hold potential to be one of the most flexible exchange in the future, plus they are already conducting campaigns that have already brought numerous different projects around the region, so I really hoping ico to be successful
Is it a stacking coin? Do we need to hold your coin to receive dividends? If no what are the conditions please? As i understand,  ICO coming up shortly after the summer is over ?
spotcoin made a lot of airdrops. they were not free tokens, coorporated with another tokens. i hope this relations with another tokens/platforms will make benefits in the near future.

Many people likes airdrops becouse they can get a free tokens doing nothing and it is good promotion for the platform. It is good for development.
Is Spotcoin considered a competitor of NEX? They both have similar concepts in the NEO ecosystem . I hope soon will be ICO - maybe, September
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Currencies need to be spendable to have value. That goes for digital currencies just as well as for fiat currencies. Enter Spotcoin's Spotpay, our final piece of the puzzle, that makes spending and receiving your preferred cryptocurrencies work for everyone - both consumers and merchants.

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-introducing-spotpay-5e1b77edf75d
Merit: 290
spotcoin made a lot of airdrops. they were not free tokens, coorporated with another tokens. i hope this relations with another tokens/platforms will make benefits in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
It’s finally here! Announcing the Spotcoin ICO
Less than six weeks away

At long last, the wait is over. Now that vacations are wrapped up and the summer is cooling down it is time to launch the Spotcoin ICO.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/its-finally-here-announcing-the-spotcoin-ico-66bda82f1ca0

Glad to hear about the announcement of the ICO dates. If I am not mistaken, they were supposed to held their ICO in June or July. I remember that they conducted the SPOT token pre-sale in June.
What is the exact reason for the ICO delay?

Finally even Spotcoin starts own ICO adventure!
Good luck because you deserve!
Only SEC is determining token as a security or not, so if the project is regulating by other country laws it can’t be determined as SEC is deciding
That’s why SPOTCOIN don’t have any deal with US, in my opinion.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Spotcoin provides users with a user-friendly interface that is based on simplicity. This is the main advantage of the platform.
Spotlight takes a closer look at the close relationship between NEO - Smart Economy founders at a special kick-off event. https://youtu.be/4zwk4arTEIo
A new partnership with Asura Coin, one-on-one meetings with senior NEO smart economy leadership, a fabulous new advisor, not to mention visits to Red Pulse, Alchemint, and Switcheo. Oh, and SPOTCOIN have a hackathon in the works! What a week it has been. Check it out before starting your weekend.Make it great.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-weekly-roundup-july-21-eb516beee996
Pages:
Jump to: