Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 13. (Read 22326 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
What makes this any different or better than MobileGO? A currency which offers to do the exact same thing, but unlike Tapcoin, already has a working project and a $53 million advertisement fund to ensure usage and adoption? Why should anyone buy into a clone?

Great question! Although MobileGo is great for the gaming and crypto space , it is very different then the Tap Coin. MobileGo aims to provide a market place where you can purchase mobile, pc, and console games using their MGO tokens. These games were already on their GAME marketplace. TapCoin aims to "pay" gamers to play games. Allowing gamers to convert their in game currency into TapCoins, transfer them to other games, and exchange into fiat currencies. So although we are in the same space, none are honing in on what the Tap Project will do
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What makes this any different or better than MobileGO? A currency which offers to do the exact same thing, but unlike Tapcoin, already has a working project and a $53 million advertisement fund to ensure usage and adoption? Why should anyone buy into a clone?

It is very boring to have a monopolize business. So it should have more competitors for the consumers to be able to choose what is the best. It will also drive developers to enhance their respective products. In real world you cant have just McDonalds offering fast food chains there are thousands of them .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 146
still waitting for spreadsheet? Smiley when spreadsheet release?
sorry for bad english

The spreadsheet will be released sometime soon, closer to the ICO.

Rory
Activity: 392
reserving German translation
Activity: 420
still waitting for spreadsheet? Smiley when spreadsheet release?
sorry for bad english
A very interesting project, gamers certainly benefit from this project, but I need a lot of info about this project, like a roadmap that I think is less clear, thank you and good luck

glad you asked about the road map, we were just finishing up some details. Please review and let me know if you have any questions.

Rory
To earn tapcoins are you introducing it to existing games or developing your own games from scratch?

android / ios or creating your own store?

We are developing it on existing games. Partnerships are being made with developers to include it as a feature. This will be incorporated on different games across various platforms.

Rory
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
A very interesting project, gamers certainly benefit from this project, but I need a lot of info about this project, like a roadmap that I think is less clear, thank you and good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Dutch translation is updated with the new ICO date.
Keep it up dev!
Activity: 630
I've read that your ICO has been moved in the fourth quarter of 2017, at the moment i'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, is it suspended at this point?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
I'm participating in a Twitter campaign. And where is the table with the participants?
Activity: 560
Merit: 110
I love the Cryptocurrency world
I would like to have  that, some kind of  in game currency, there is no incentive to keep playing when there is no chance to win something hope that this proyect can help no just the developers but the gamers too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Our ICO has been delayed until Q4 2017, please read https://medium.com/@Tap_Coin/ico-delay-new-contribution-date-to-be-announced-f5b703b556cd for further details !

when will ICO start?
Has not been ascertained the date of ICO Start?
Are you crazy? The dev has said if their ICO delayed until Q4 2017, go search on google if you don't know what is Q4. They also mentioned you can find further information in the link he gave instead asking them on here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Our ICO has been delayed until Q4 2017, please read https://medium.com/@Tap_Coin/ico-delay-new-contribution-date-to-be-announced-f5b703b556cd for further details !

when will ICO start?
Has not been ascertained the date of ICO Start?
Activity: 700
This coin is not based on one game, it is designed to be used across different games and platforms. Tap Coin will partner with game developers to add Tap Coin as a feature to their game, an incentive. Players will be rewarded for achievements, levels, anything the developers want to reward. The app will serve as a wallet, allowing people to see what coins they have earned from the different games they play.
Activity: 490
Now I have participated
Pages:
Jump to: